GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's in protective custody, how did get contraband? He knows he's going down
forever! What a idiot.

I wonder if he's trying to escape because Lonna is out and he's worried she's gonna squeal?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

http://m.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-charged-with-attempted-escape/34958516

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -
New charges have been filed against the prime suspect in the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton.

William Ruben Ebron Jr., who was already facing two counts of child neglect and one count of lying to police, has been charged with attempted escape from jail, possession of a handcuff key, possession of contraband and criminal conspiracy.

Attempted escape from jail?!?

Did he really think that was going to work out?

JMO

So does this mean the ex GF wants contact with him now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The way I am reading this, the injunction was for no contact with kids. Now why on earth would you drop that????? SMH

From JSO FB Page..... "On August 24, 2015 investigators met with an inmate at the jail that is housed with Ebron. The inmate said he has had communication with Ebron and Ebron is discussing a plan to escape from the jail."

https://www.facebook.com/Jacksonvil...27576742895/10153110984027896/?type=1&theater

Taken from link in quote

Ebron said that his intended getaway driver was incarcerated, so he needed another driver.

Wonder who that could have been? LB?

http://www.coj.net/departments/sheriffs-office/news-room/jso-news.aspx

JACKSONVILLE, FL (August 27, 2015) - On July 24, 2015 William Ruben Ebron was arrested and transported to the jail where he is currently housed. On August 24, 2015 investigators met with an inmate at the jail that is housed with Ebron. The inmate said he has had communication with Ebron and Ebron is discussing a plan to escape from the jail. Ebron showed the inmate a shaped orange piece of plastic that Ebron represented as a hand cuff key.

Taken from link in quote

Ebron said that his intended getaway driver was incarcerated, so he needed another driver.

Wonder who that could have been? LB?

K I totally messed up the quote in my other post.. Mods can you delete it please?

And I was thinking the same thing!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

So does this mean the ex GF wants contact with him now?

Sorry to take up space, but I got in trouble here for posting facebook links:

On July 24, 2015 William Ruben Ebron was arrested and transported to the jail where he is currently housed. On August 24, 2015 investigators met with an inmate at the jail that is housed with Ebron. The inmate said he has had communication with Ebron and Ebron is discussing a plan to escape from the jail. Ebron showed the inmate a shaped orange piece of plastic that Ebron represented as a hand cuff key. Ebron was concealing the orange piece of plastic hand cuff key in his mouth (upper lip gum area) and in his sock. Ebron told the inmate he had actually tried the key during a time he was handcuffed for court. Ebron's plan was to enter the jail van to go to court, utilize his handcuff key to unlock his handcuffs, open the van door, jump out and run away on foot to a nearby waiting vehicle. Ebron said that his intended getaway driver was incarcerated, so he needed another driver. The inmate discussed getting a driver and escaping with Ebron. Ebron directed the inmate to have the getaway car placed east of the jail. Ebron told the inmate he believed the transport jail van exits the jail sally port and turns to the right. The inmate knew this was not correct, however, he went along with Ebron. Ebron told the inmate they needed to get up early to watch the vans leave the jail. The inmate described and completed a drawing of the plastic key. The inmate had a recorded conversation with Ebron. During this interaction, Ebron provided the inmate with the orange plastic handcuff key so the inmate could use it to escape with him. Ebron told the inmate he had another handcuff key for himself. The inmate provided the key Ebron gave him to Law Enforcement. The same inmate had another recorded conversation with Ebron. During this recording Ebron again discussed the handcuff key, more specifically the need for him to do more grinding on it and to shave it a certain way to ensure its usability. Ebron discussed having conducted a trial of the key on his handcuffs during his trip to court in Baker County, indicating that he found more room in one of his handcuffs than the other resulting in an unsuccessful attempt. The inmate told Ebron not to break the key and Ebron responded by telling the inmate "it" already has a tear in the top. Ebron also told the inmate if "they" take him back downstairs he was going to look and try to see something. After the second recording, the inmate told Law Enforcement about Ebron's second handcuff key. Ebron showed him that key. The key was black and looked like a handcuff key.
During the conversations, the inmate made many statements regarding Ebron's plan to escape, including references to streets, directions, and the handcuff key. Ebron never denied the statements regarding the escape plan or questioned the inmate as to what he was talking about. The inmate told Ebron that when Ebron left for court in Baker County, the officers came straight to his cell and searched it. The inmate told Ebron this made him nervous because of the little orange thing Ebron had given him. Ebron laughed at the inmate.
Attempted Escape, Criminal Conspiracy, Unlawful Possession of a Concealed Handcuff Key, and Introduce/Smuggle Contaband into a Detention Facility are charges that have now been added.

https://www.facebook.com/JacksonvilleSheriffsOffice/posts/10153110984027896:0

I think Facebook links are okay if they MSM or LE pages (if I am wrong I am sure I will get a nice little PM about my link )

From JSO FB Page..... "On August 24, 2015 investigators met with an inmate at the jail that is housed with Ebron. The inmate said he has had communication with Ebron and Ebron is discussing a plan to escape from the jail."

https://www.facebook.com/Jacksonvil...27576742895/10153110984027896/?type=1&theater

The inmate had a recorded conversation with Ebron. During this interaction,

Hope that inmate was an undercover or he is long gone out of population. They don't like "snitches" in there.

For the Jax locals trying to figure out possible blue houses, railroad track and McDonald's...are there any abandoned McD's or any new McD's going in, perhaps on the site or in the building of a former business? (Though I can't say I have ever known a McDs to go out of business or be abandoned, but thought it was worth a shot.) I was thinking along the lines of an article I read a few years ago (which, BTW, if you need some levity, this is a light read) - "Used To Be A Pizza Hut." Could there be any other McD related buildings, or buildings/restaurants with a McD's style Playground/PlayPlace?

Well, most, especially a 5 year old, would not know but at the corner of Old Kings Rd And Baymeadows, in front of Winn Dixie, there a Chinese restaurant that used to be a McDonalds but it hasn't been one for 8-10 years. ....and the normal roof line has long been painted blue.

The inmate had a recorded conversation with Ebron. During this interaction,

Hope that inmate was an undercover or he is long gone out of population. They don't like "snitches" in there.

If Lonna was the intended getaway driver, I don't think we should expect her to be spilling the beans on Ebron any time soon. They are in this thing together, tight.

And Lonzie is out there somewhere alone.

I guess this jailbreak plan is the reason for the strange withdrawl from the hearing the other day that we couldn't figure out??

Strange happenings.

JMO.

Wonder what Chris thinks of this? If Lonna was the intended driver I wouldn't think he would be too happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95