GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I asked this before, but never got an answer. Does anyone know if they searched any landfills?

I just can't see RE putting that much time or trouble in to hiding his little body. Hate to say it, but I think he put him in a dumpster somewhere.

I believe LE also held residential pickups for Fri. (Not sure for how long or if done for other days/areas or other trash types, like yard waste which is handled elsewhere)
It's also unknown if they segregated trash at landfill for potential future searches. (the news/press should have asked LE this by now but no evidence they thought to ask)

She said Ruben would not put him in a landfill didn't she?
Soooo IMO that should be the first place to look!

I'm starting to think more and more LB is the one who disposed of him, IDK, she just seems so non caring at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's been 28 days today Little Lonzie baby, Where are you? We need to give you a proper burial! [emoji26]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here I was thinking "rolling" was rolling a dube. LOL

Back in my (stone age) day, "rolling" was being on X (ecstasy) and "trolling" was tripping on acid whilst rolling.

Or so I was told once. :innocent:

has there ever been any legal custody cases involving Lonzie?
TIA

There is a very interesting post over on the find Lonzie barton FB

Under the pic of Lonzie in his yellow t shirt and boots by CH its a very longgggg post u wont be able to miss it 27 mins ago.

Yup was just over here to tell people to go and take look on there. Some interesting posts have been made

There is a very interesting post over on the find Lonzie barton FB

Under the pic of Lonzie in his yellow t shirt and boots by CH its a very longgggg post u wont be able to miss it 27 mins ago.

I wish we had a verified insider on this case.

Why were they at the laundry?
were they doing laundry? Or did they just stop there?

Ad why was SHE driving?

Diena Thompson to Lonzie Barton's mom: 'The jig is up'

"If it's not Ruben Ebron who did it, then why aren't you screaming into the cameras, asking whoever did do it, just give up where your baby is," said Diena Thompson.

Thompson's daughter Somer was abducted, raped and killed in 2009. She was front and center, begging for someone to bring her child home. She said Lauramore's demeanor, body language and mounting evidence from police speak volumes.

"Tell the truth, be straightforward. At this point, the jig is up I guess. It's time to come clean. That's your baby," said Thompson
- See more at: http://m.fox30jax.com/news/news/loc...e-bartons-mom-jig/nnNCZ/#sthash.oFW0l70v.dpuf

Ya know I think that baby died long before she went to work!
Have they checked the dumpster at the Laundry?

Why were they at the laundry?
were they doing laundry? Or did they just stop there?

Ad why was SHE driving?

--good point, per the mgr at Wacko's , it was raining heavily when she got there, if he was just dropping her off, why wasn't he driving? rather than having to get out of the car in the rain to make the switch.

--and did they go from the apartment straight to work? drive somewhere before that? with Lonna at the wheel?

--the Chief said that the 5 year old is a very smart, very observant 5 year old....and that some of their searching was based on info from her..

--Lonna told FirstCoastNews that it was a lazy day, hung out watching movies......I wonder what the 5 year old had to say about that (lie).

--good point, per the mgr at Wacko's , it was raining heavily when she got there, if he was just dropping her off, why wasn't he driving? rather than having to get out of the car in the rain to make the switch.

--and did they go from the apartment straight to work? drive somewhere before that? with Lonna at the wheel?

--the Chief said that the 5 year old is a very smart, very observant 5 year old....and that some of their searching was based on info from her..

--Lonna told FirstCoastNews that it was a lazy day, hung out watching movies......I wonder what the 5 year old had to say about that (lie).

JSO took equipment from the laundromat on the first or second day of the search.

I call BS on the lazy day thing. You can't have a lazy day with a year old and an almost 2 year old. Watching movies all day? 5 year olds don't sit and watch movies all day. Almost 2 year olds don't (shouldn't) watch movies at all. 21 month olds don't lie around having lazy days unless they are lethargic and sick, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregoryImmep