GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are organizing a private search tomorrow:

Saturday's meeting point will be at 9021 San Jose Boulevard. From there, they'll split off into groups searching in Goodbys Creek.

A Jacksonville Sheriff's Office spokesperson sent Action News a statement:

“We are in regular contact with those who are from time to time conducting 'private' searches for Lonzie Barton. They keep us posted of what they find if it is anything potentially relevant. These searches in no way interfere with the investigation," said Melissa Bujeda, JSO Public Information Officer.

"They've basically let us know what not to do if we did run across the body, and they don't want to compromise any kind of evidence that could lead to justice to Lonzie," said David Pembleton.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...lan-private-search-lonzie-barton-satur/nnPKS/

Well I guess we can go Poof at any moment.
Moving to a bigger server!

Watch lol lots will happen tonight.

Almost a month since Lonzie went missing. Still, no confirmed sighting of Lonzie since 1 or 2 pm the day before the morning he was reported missing. Other than LL or WRE that is.

Saturday's meeting point will be at 9021 San Jose Boulevard. From there, they'll split off into groups searching in Goodbys Creek.

“We are in regular contact with those who are from time to time conducting 'private' searches for Lonzie Barton. They keep us posted of what they find if it is anything potentially relevant. These searches in no way interfere with the investigation," said Melissa Bujeda, JSO Public Information Officer.

"They've basically let us know what not to do if we did run across the body, and they don't want to compromise any kind of evidence that could lead to justice to Lonzie," said David Pembleton.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...lan-private-search-lonzie-barton-satur/nnPKS/

Very close to me. Wonder if they are going to be in boats?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did a google search to see exactly where the address is. Look at the name of the road near by.
c66a8d41aa850b508636dfeb3ef46732.jpg

I did a google search to see exactly where the address is. Look at the name of the road near by.
c66a8d41aa850b508636dfeb3ef46732.jpg

OMGOD!
How Ironic!

Rubin Road and Goodby lake!

We are baaaaaaack ! With all this time I have gone looking elsewhere and I see what many people are saying.

Find Lonzie !

BBM
The same guy who released the 'secret' recordings is doing a private search now? Or am I getting my names mixed up?

OMGOD!
How Ironic!

Rubin Road and Goodby lake!

I bet you Lonzie is around there.. She said Ruben wouldn't throw him away like trash.. With Rubin road she'd always remember and goodby would be a goodbye to baby Lonzie!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

One Month later: and still looking for Lonzie Barton, but not in silence.
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ter-still-searching-lonzie-barton-not-silence

Good article! Gives some background on Ruben's past crimes, he's a serious, serious ****. You have to subscribe to read it though, but I just take a screen shot.

That is a very informative article, and it contains the first MSM reference I have seen to the possibility of RB being Lonzie's biological father.

One Month later: and still looking for Lonzie Barton, but not in silence.
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ter-still-searching-lonzie-barton-not-silence

Good article! Gives some background on Ruben's past crimes, he's a serious, serious ****. You have to subscribe to read it though, but I just take a screen shot.

oh good grief, he met the ex at Wacko's too---she also has R U B E N tattooed down her body.

--and CB had the idea that LL go to work there, bring in some cash-----where she then met ruben, in the V.I.P. lounge, private dancer area..

oh good grief, he met the ex at Wacko's too---she also has R U B E N tattooed down her body.

--and CB had the idea that LL go to work there, bring in some cash-----where she then met ruben, in the V.I.P. lounge, private dancer area..
What a lifestyle, you can't make up this stuff. Wouldn't RE have been married when
he engaged and robbed the prostitute? Poor kids, soo not fair.

What a lifestyle, you can't make up this stuff. Wouldn't RE have been married when
he engaged and robbed the prostitute? Poor kids, soo not fair.

--he and the ex weren't married , but, he did have a baby in the carseat along for the ride when he propositioned the hooker..

from what we've heard of his lifestyle, and hers.....kids had no place in either. they both put themselves, each other, and drugs---above all else.

--he and the ex weren't married , but, he did have a baby in the carseat along for the ride when he propositioned the hooker..

from what we've heard of his lifestyle, and hers.....kids had no place in either. they both put themselves, each other, and drugs---above all else.

Agreed, except the article says there was a baby seat in the car, not a baby.

Why were they at the laundry?
were they doing laundry? Or did they just stop there?

Ad why was SHE driving?

I think she was driving because she picked up Ebron somewhere before she went to work. Whether it was after a drug deal or a body dump, I don't know. I could picture her dropping of Ebron for either and then taking a drive so the car wouldn't be seen parked there and waiting for a call to pick him up if he was getting rid of Lonzie or being ready to drive off quickly in the event of a bad drug deal.

I don't know if the laundry was out of necessity (cleaning up evidence or someone needed a clean work "uniform"), for an alibi, or because they were meeting someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson