GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to know what exactly was said before I called it in.

And wanted to make sure the sister did say this and it wasn't some crazy rumor. Blue house, water or water fountain, McDonalds. ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Make that call it was in the news!

Why didn't Lonna show her face on that news video?

Did she have bruises on her face?

I remember Chris had a black eye at one time didn't he?

This would be the only thing that would make sense as to not showing faces!
That or she didn't want her customers recognizing her or the ppl that bought drugs off of her.

JMO

Queen,

You can also use this: JSOonline@jaxsheriff.org
And First Coast Crime Stoppers:
http://www.fccrimestoppers.com/

Maybe.. And this is just my thinking.. Lonzie died before LL went to work but she didn't realize or know he was dead. Just sleeping. Say ebron put Lonzie in the trunk, telling Lonna that the roommate was watching Lonzie, and they go to wackos. Then ebron disposes of Lonzie and runs around town.. Then tries to come up with some excuse as to why Lonzie is gone (for the bio father because he's gonna wonder where his son is).

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

According to Lonna the last time she saw Lonzie he was alive:

The last time she saw her toddler, he and his big sister, Lily, were in the car with Ruben Ebron as they dropped her off for work, Lonna recalls.

"I gave him and Lily a kiss on their forehead and told them mommy loved them and I would see them when they came to pick me up. I just never imagined I wouldn't see him again," she said.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rents-interview-believe-child-alive/31758843/

I typed then deleted alive "and well" since he wasn't all that well according to the JSO. :(

The last time she saw her toddler, he and his big sister, Lily, were in the car with Ruben Ebron as they dropped her off for work, Lonna recalls.

"I gave him and Lily a kiss on their forehead and told them mommy loved them and I would see them when they came to pick me up. I just never imagined I wouldn't see him again," she said.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rents-interview-believe-child-alive/31758843/

I typed then deleted alive "and well" since he wasn't all that well according to the JSO. :(

Well she's a liar also so I don't take what she says to heart lol

I don't know forsure where the info came from but it has been known for a few days. Blue house, McDonalds, water fountain and scary woods.

And train tracks. I spent a while on maps this morning. There are a few different possibilities, more than a few in fact. Looking at the search areas, some do correlate to these 'clues' so when LE did search those areas around avenues mall and Phillips highway I do think they part went off phone pings and part off what the 5 yr old told them. Along sunbeam is a strong feeling, I will get around to putting them on the map I just felt a little overwhelmed as there were so many blue houses, little fountains and plenty of maccas!

00f4203257ab8d332d2f6fec4e5493e3.jpg

This is the blue house, someone was on my butt prolly thinking I was crazy so I couldn't stop .

dfa69cfdff54c44ff2601de52e430302.jpg

If you look really good to the back of this picture it's that yuckie retention pond I was talking about.

Well she's a liar also so I don't take what she says to heart lol

I hear ya! It's hard to know what - or who - to believe. I'm really surprised Lonna never used the abuse card, as in Ebron the told me Lonzie's sister hurt him and while I didn't believe it I was too afraid of him to argue any more. Then he made me go to work that night even though I thought I should take Lonzie to the doctor... and so on.

Given Ebron's violent history it would have been a plausible story. And given Lonna's strong sense of self-preservation - i.e. immediately denying she was a dancer or knowing Ebron during the first hour of Lonzie's disappearance - I really thought she was going to throw him under the bus. She even could have claimed she lied out of fear. So my question is why didn't she? She might "love" Ebron but not as much as she loves herself.

There are woods at the end of this road on Shad and hood, then there are more woods going back toward sunbeam on the left and right. There is a rr track to the right on sunbeam, the cut off road is on the corner from this house and I tried to read the name I think it is Laurcey? Laurcy? That's the one that goes down pasture and woods and comes out alone the rr tracks on sunbeam.

Just looked it up the road is Lourcey.

I hear ya! It's hard to know what - or who - to believe. I'm really surprised Lonna never used the abuse card, as in Ebron the told me Lonzie's sister hurt him and while I didn't believe it I was too afraid of him to argue any more. Then he made me go to work that night even though I thought I should take Lonzie to the doctor... and so on.

Given Ebron's violent history it would have been a plausible story. And given Lonna's strong sense of self-preservation - i.e. immediately denying she was a dancer or knowing Ebron during the first hour of Lonzie's disappearance - I really thought she was going to throw him under the bus. She even could have claimed she lied out of fear. So my question is why didn't she? She might "love" Ebron but not as much as she loves herself.

IMO I agree with you 100%, I posted awhile back that is the exact thing I think she will say!

There are woods at the end of this road on Shad and hood, then there are more woods going back toward sunbeam on the left and right. There is a rr track to the right on sunbeam, the cut off road is on the corner from this house and I tried to read the name I think it is Laurcey? Laurcy? That's the one that goes down pasture and woods and comes out alone the rr tracks on sunbeam.

Just looked it up the road is Lourcey.

Thanks for the pictures and info. I feel like you are onto something. Did you phone JSO?

Does anyone know if this area was searched?

dfa69cfdff54c44ff2601de52e430302.jpg

If you look really good to the back of this picture it's that yuckie retention pond I was talking about.

QueenD, are there train tracks nearby and a McDonald's?

Train tracks yes, I'm trying to think where the nearest Miicky D's is.

Let me google it.

Bear with me folks as it has been a long day and I have not been able to catch up on news of Lonzie today.

Where is the blue house fountain scary woods stuff coming from? I need a link so I can catch up. Thanks,

tlcya

The 2 closet mcDonalds I see is the one near the mall on Phillips Hwy and then the one on baymeodows . Both within 10 minutes pending traffic.

BBM - I don't have kids, so I defer to those that do ... but would a mom really expect that their kids would be in the car at 2:00am when she was getting off work? I just can't imagine asking someone to watch my kids, put them to bed, and then wake them to come get me at that time in the morning (and wasn't it raining that night?). It's one of few actual quotes we have from her and it makes no sense to me when there are other options like Uber or taxis.

BBM - I don't have kids, so I defer to those that do ... but would a mom really expect that that kids would be in the car at 2:00am when she was getting off work? I just can't imagine asking someone to watch my kids, put them to bed, and then wake them to come get me at that time in the morning (and wasn't it raining that night?). It's one of few actual quotes we have from her and it makes no sense to me when there are other options like Uber or taxis.

Most mothers? No.
Drugged up mothers? Yes

she might think she is too tough to get beat on.,... like she "will kick his azz back!" kinda thing... braggadoccio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member