GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is LONZIE???? How can someone cuddle up to this boy who is MISSING for weeks and not give a statement showing any pain or anguish about the fact that he is gone? Pretty soon all of the players in this disgusting case will have tattoos of each others' names all over their bodies and they will have forgotten all about Lonzie. SMDH.

Where is LONZIE???? How can someone cuddle up to this boy who is MISSING for weeks and not give a statement showing any pain or anguish about the fact that he is gone? Pretty soon all of the players in this disgusting case will have tattoos of each others' names all over their bodies and they will have forgotten all about Lonzie. SMDH.
Lonzie has Hackney on his side. LB is most likely parting it up... but not for long!

Hi guys-

I'm stopping in to catch up. I'm only on sporadically until Sunday since one of my daughters is visiting. My daughter who's finally pregnant again after several missed miscarriages. Who has done everything right. She and her husband both have successful careers, a lovely house, money in the bank. My daughter who's fit and healthy, eats right and is following the doctor's orders to a T. Only close family knows about her pregnancy right now "just in case." We're all on pins and needles, hoping this will be "the one" that goes to term.

I read about Lonna (and now JR) and I listen to their interviews and I just want to scream. These women, who pop out babies like pizza rolls then ignore them when they interfere with party time. They have no idea of how lucky they are and it seems like even if they did they wouldn't care. My daughter and her husband would have taken Lonzie in a heartbeat. I would have been proud to be Lonzie's grammy.

I'm right here with the rest of you, watching and waiting for justice. It disgusts me that these mothers and fathers care more about themselves, their fun time and their <censored> drugs than their own flesh and blood.

Sorry for the rant. I'll see y'all in a couple days.

:loveyou:

Hi guys-

I'm stopping in to catch up. I'm only on sporadically until Sunday since one of my daughters is visiting. My daughter who's finally pregnant again after several missed miscarriages. Who has done everything right. She and her husband both have successful careers, a lovely house, money in the bank. My daughter who's fit and healthy, eats right and is following the doctor's orders to a T. Only close family knows about her pregnancy right now "just in case." We're all on pins and needles, hoping this will be "the one" that goes to term.

I read about Lonna (and now JR) and I listen to their interviews and I just want to scream. These women, who pop out babies like pizza rolls then ignore them when they interfere with party time. They have no idea of how lucky they are and it seems like even if they did they wouldn't care. My daughter and her husband would have taken Lonzie in a heartbeat. I would have been proud to be Lonzie's grammy.

I'm right here with the rest of you, watching and waiting for justice. It disgusts me that these mothers and fathers care more about themselves, their fun time and their <censored> drugs than their own flesh and blood.

:grouphug:

Hi guys-

Prayers for your daughter (& the rest of you)....

Hi guys-

We hear ya !

Congratulations to you all , fab to know a new baby will be loved cherished and have a wonderful life . Just a shame your daughter had to go through so much to get there ,

Unlike some ..

I would have ever single person in town out searching 24/7 until my baby was found ,

Hi guys-

o/t but I just suffered a miscarriage.. My second and I too would have taken baby lonzie in a heartbeat. It pisses me off people can have kids left and right and then do things that either harm them or put them in harm's way. Praying for your daughter!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Hugs and prayers to you Katerz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugs and prayers to you Katerz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw thank you! I just keep praying we find lonzie.. He deserves such a beautiful memorial and service.. With his little body.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I said from the beginning this whole case was going to get strange....Chris bailed Lonna out I knew he would....and he got the money from Lonna's mom...same women that has the 5 yr old sister of Lonzie. Why I kept saying here and on facebook not to donate any money to any of people involved in this case.

We are leaving Facebook on Facebook. Facebook comments (or screen caps of same) by non POIs is not open for posting or this conversation. Even if they are posted on the Find Lonzie page by that page's admin.

:bump:

My focus will stay on:

Where is Lonzie?
Is there a search for him planned?
Where is Lonzie's Justice?!!!

My focus will stay on:

Where is Lonzie?

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/ne...n-baker/nnX5W/

Volunteers to hold private search for Lonzie Barton in Baker County

The group will meet at 9 a.m. Saturday at Winn-Dixie at 1478 S. 6th Street in Macclenny.

More volunteers are needed to assist in the search, as well as individuals with four wheelers, boats with sonar and horses.

My focus will stay on:

Where is Lonzie?

Unfortunately the people that know where Lonzie is aren't saying, and IMO there are at least two people that know his whereabouts. Sadly Justice for Lonzie would have been if he would of been cared for and loved the way he deserved to be. If he is in fact dead then it is too late for him now, and nothing the people involved in this crime will do time in prison for will ever bring Lonzie back.

I can't believe he is still missing. Breaks my heart.

In regards to the car and the color. There is a new thing called vehicle wraps. It's a vinyl wrap that goes over the paint and you can make any part of the car or the entire car whatever color you would like. The big thing to do is the hoods and roofs black, but you can basically change your car to any color without painting.

Sorry to barge in here.

I can't believe he is still missing. Breaks my heart.

In regards to the car and the color. There is a new thing called vehicle wraps. It's a vinyl wrap that goes over the paint and you can make any part of the car or the entire car whatever color you would like. The big thing to do is the hoods and roofs black, but you can basically change your car to any color without painting.

Sorry to barge in here.

You are not barging in at all! I follow so many cases and do little more than "thank" on most of the threads; sometimes that is the one thing we can do.

I often wonder how many "bad guys" use those wraps to hide their vehicle. I think it is a good view point to ponder.

In thread 6, someone broached the idea of life insurance for Lonzie. I work in insurance operations and have for over 11 years, with emphasis on life and health insurance, plus claims and compliance. One person mentioned they didn't think insurance was likely. I'm also inclined to agree. It isn't hugely lucrative, either, though I recognize that very few people can or would turn their nose up at $5 or $10K in cash.

In general terms, if a child is covered under his/her parent(s) life insurance policy, it is a "child rider." These riders top out at $10k per child and cover all the insured's legal children until age 25 or the primary insured person's age 65, whichever comes first. It's rare, but not unheard of, for kids to have policies issued in their own name. This was far more common in the 50s - 80s, when "juvenile" policies were sold. A parent or grandparent bought them, the child became the owner at age 18 or 21, and could keep it (convert) or cash it in. You'll sometimes see versions of that now, like with the direct mail Gerber (the baby food people) insurance product.

Today, a child under age 18 would likely not have an individually underwritten policy unless their parents were high net worth individuals, or the child themselves participated in a dangerous sport or pastime. Even then, with dangerous avocations, that's a specialty type of risk insurance that you're not going to waltz in and get from your local State Farm or Met Life (neither of which employs me).

Nothing brings out the real ugliness in people like death does.

thank you so very much for this informative post and BBM

Wonder if LL will show up for court hearing on Wednesday? Guess she will plead not guilty too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur