GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll listen to Hackney too. Anytime. He doesn't need a press conference. He can whisper in my ear.

Oops....sorry, my mind wandered for a sec.

I think LE is quite fine with this gang talking and talking.

HA ha ha... I don't think you're alone.

I'll listen to Hackney too. Anytime. He doesn't need a press conference. He can whisper in my ear.

Nope you're not alone. :blushing:

I'm right there with you,Itd. Hackney can whisper to me whenever he wants. :blushing:

Ex gets a restraining order and accuses RE of rape and is now she and the kids are being treated unfairly because they can't see their dad? Is she for real? SHE filed the order! Gees, will people never learn that there are consequences to actions?

Here is what I got out of the interview - not exact quotes by any means - "Why is RE the only one being called a monster when it was her that didn't take her kid to the hospital and that is why he died?"

Is she guessing or is this something she knows?

Hackney has my utmost respect. This is a man who is covering two active cases in the area, both of which are very close to my heart. I get the impression that he is driven, focused and committed to finding the perpetrators in both this and the other case I am following. I don't care if he shouts, whispers or sends the news in Morse code. I look forward to him announcing justice in this and the other case.

Haha never mind.. Finally read the tweets before what I posted about. Mods please delete

Interview with ex girlfriend at this link:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebrons-ex-talks-about-lonzie-barton-case/35087480
She's done a 180 from what she's said in the past. The reasons are pretty obvious imo...

Why am I thinking she may be coming out of the woodwork because she is making herself unattractive to be on the stand for the prosecution or the defense down the line. I've seen it on other high profile cases (think Jodi case). :moo: someone is pulling her strings to come out from under a rock at this time

This ex of Ebron is no longer a victim......she has changed her story too many times ....I have a feeling she is being used by Ebrons parents ie his Mom to influence a better opinion of Ebron in the media....I am thinking since this ex is living with his parents with her 3 kids ....that Ebron mom has put her foot down and said "your meal ticket is up" if you don't support my son in a more positive way with the media.

Maybe Hackney was saying LLB was cooperative for a reason. Maybe he was playing her like she had been playing LE.

I'm sure he had a reason to say that. If she wasn't so clueless she would be able to figure that out herself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I noticed from the beginning he would qualify her cooperation as always responding to their calls, talking with them when they asked, that sort of thing. In other words, not volunteering anything to help find her son, but appearing to be involved and helpful.

And now that we know she was lying from the beginning...He was careful with his wording and that makes sense. A person can be cooperative and responsive to police requests and still be lying. He could use that to his advantage-make WRE think she's turning on him and/or give her enough confidence to slip up if she's involved and hang herself.

Maybe Hackney was saying LLB was cooperative for a reason. Maybe he was playing her like she had been playing LE.

I'm sure he had a reason to say that. If she wasn't so clueless she would be able to figure that out herself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh yeah I think Hackney was onto her right from the get go, and she wasn't fooling anyone only herself. Keeping it cool to see what LL would divulge in the initial stages of the investigation perhaps, until her arrest?

I agree with you Bently, unfortunately for her, if that is what she is trying to accomplish it only makes things worse for RE, in a sense at least in the eyes of the prosecution it truly does make him appear to have victimized her and that he still whether directly or indirectly has a hold of her. Victims recant all the time and when they do the prosecution uses that in court when things get to a trial phase, unless he pleads out.

Interview with JR who claims that July 1st was the last time she saw Lonzie and he "just cuddled up with me" and was "under the weather." Isn't July 1st the date of her alleged rape in the apartment???? This woman is a mess IMO.

I haven't even finished watching the whole video yet and stopped it right when she made this claim.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/breaking-their-silence/35089948

I think July 1st was the day that WRE had Lonna's two children and took them to his parent's house where we now know his ex was living with their three children. All of the children were "playing" together at the parent's house when the "rape" supposedly occurred in the bathroom. There was no indication that either of WRE's parents were home at the time.

I'm wondering if WRE then left Lonna's kids in the care of the ex which is what set her off and prompted her to call police. Not sure how her sister got involved. But I think she did say in that interview that she and Lonna watched each other's children didn't she?

For her to now claim WRE is "not a monster" is unreal. Didn't he also threaten to harm the ex's niece? I can't find the link to that report.

MOO

Most of the articles indicate that the July 1st incident took place when she went to WRE's apt after work so I'm not sure where I read about the rape happening in the bathroom of WRE's parent's home. Perhaps that was the alleged rape from last November? What a mess.

:notgood:

MOO

This ex of Ebron is no longer a victim......she has changed her story too many times ....I have a feeling she is being used by Ebrons parents ie his Mom to influence a better opinion of Ebron in the media....I am thinking since this ex is living with his parents with her 3 kids ....that Ebron mom has put her foot down and said "your meal ticket is up" if you don't support my son in a more positive way with the media.

Her and the mother both showing " mean girl " high school adolescent behavior. backfired big time :moo: if the intention was to garner sympathy for Ebron.

Spoken in the words of KC .. What a waste, just a huge waste.

at 0:29 when asked "Do you believe that Ruben knows where Lonzie is?" TR says "I don't know. I don't know . . I mean, I don't know what happened"

at 0:50 JR describes the last time she talked with Lonzie on July 1st when she was at his apartment and he was feeling under the weather and waiting for his mother to come home

"I was sitting on the bed with him, holding him in my lap, just wearing his little diaper (slight chuckle as she recalls) "but, he just cuddled up with me and, you know, I told him 'It's okay, she'll be back soon' and I don't know, he's sweet little boy and I can't imagine anybody intentionally harming him"

at 1:23 mark JR describes her relationship with Ebron "me and him have a history. 12 year history on and off we have like a love/hate relationship, like oil and vinegar. We're . . . we both had our problems. Um. We both have been violent towards each other. So. I mean, It's just . . . you gotta grow up one day. And that's what I'm doing."

at the 2:04 mark about the attempted jailbreak JR says "until you show me the video or the recording of this attempted escape then I'll believe it. But I'm not gonna just believe something because the detectives say he did something. I don't know, I think they're trying to pick any and every little thing to get at him and to keep him in there as long as they can."

[underlined emphasis by JR]

[bolded emphasis mine]

shes playing the scorned baby mama. maybe... just maybe... all the RO's and stuff was scorned baby mama stuff? i think the abuse did happen, dude's got anger management issues by all acoounts but maybe thats normal in her world and she was being vengeful somewhat.

idk just theories.

Ex gets a restraining order and accuses RE of rape and is now she and the kids are being treated unfairly because they can't see their dad? Is she for real? SHE filed the order! Gees, will people never learn that there are consequences to actions?

Here is what I got out of the interview - not exact quotes by any means - "Why is RE the only one being called a monster when it was her that didn't take her kid to the hospital and that is why he died?"

Is she guessing or is this something she knows?

wtf is this a big circle jerk? if i was freshly broen up w my childs father i wouldnt be hanging around his new broad's kiddoes.

Interview with JR who claims that July 1st was the last time she saw Lonzie and he "just cuddled up with me" and was "under the weather." Isn't July 1st the date of her alleged rape in the apartment???? This woman is a mess IMO.

I haven't even finished watching the whole video yet and stopped it right when she made this claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members