GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is amazing to me is how CB continues to stand behind LL!

Even though they are still legally married, their marriage, per se, is not one of togetherness and forsaking all others.

Add in the disappearance of his son when he was on LL's watch, while they were living in one-room with ER a known criminal, why is CB so supportive?

Is he mentally stable? For what LL has put him through, it does not add up for me. I've read he does not have a car. In today's world, there are few people without cars unless they live in a huge metro city or are homeless. IMO

I don't know if I believe CB was involved with what happened to Lonzie.. But it worries me that he is standing behind LL when it's obvious to me SHE knows what happened to Lonzie.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Wonder if LL will show up for court hearing on Wednesday? Guess she will plead not guilty too.

--and if she does show up, i wonder if her lapdog, chris, will tag along to support her.

--it seems that more often than not, defendants , that are out on bond, waive their appearance at arraignment, but we'll see.

Has it occurred to anyone that he's keeping her close for a reason? Maybe he's on Hackney's watch!

I don't know if I believe CB was involved with what happened to Lonzie.. But it worries me that he is standing behind LL when it's obvious to me SHE knows what happened to Lonzie.

--it would be great if he is working with JSO, keeping "his enemies closer" kind of thing, to get info from her. but that's wishful thinking of course.

ETA: ..on the same train of thought as GigTu.

--it would be great if he is working with JSO, keeping "his enemies closer" kind of thing, to get info from her. but that's wishful thinking of course.

True

Has it occurred to anyone that he's keeping her close for a reason? Maybe he's on Hackney's watch!

I think Hackney would have preferred her In jail. Not out with CB.

Was CB's birthday when Lonzie went missing?

MOO, I don't think any of the main players in this case take any relationships or marriages seriously. It's more for convenience and availability than actual love and commitment. And certainly Lonzie wasn't properly cared for by a mothers tender loving touch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Even though they are still legally married, their marriage, per se, is not one of togetherness and forsaking all others.

Add in the disappearance of his son when he was on LL's watch, while they were living in one-room with ER a known criminal, why is CB so supportive?

Is he mentally stable? For what LL has put him through, it does not add up for me. I've read he does not have a car. In today's world, there are few people without cars unless they live in a huge metro city or are homeless. IMO

Maybe LL has something legally over CB head she's holding against him.

Stand by me or I'll blow the lid off what you did (another crime)'

That's the only thing I could think why he is still standing by her. She stated to the news reporter her and Chris wasnt man n wife anymore..

I just don't think any of them involved has a clean record.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't give him an ounce of credit. I think their actions are so beyond normal
parental behavior... that we're all dumbfounded. I can't imagin people like this exist.
When I think of Lonzie... I get mad.

I think they are all mentally unstable, especially if they are doing hard drugs, the drugs IMO take precedence over everything else.

--and if she does show up, i wonder if her lapdog, chris, will tag along to support her.

--it seems that more often than not, defendants , that are out on bond, waive their appearance at arraignment, but we'll see.

Yes he probably will show up if she goes to court. I thought her bond condition was she goes to all court hearings?

I wouldn't give him an ounce of credit. I think their actions are so beyond normal
parental behavior... that we're all dumbfounded. I can't imagin people like this exist.

I totally agree. They are not how innocent parents of a missing child conduct themselves, but then we did see similar stuff in the Haleigh Cummings case. Only difference is that Misty didn't have any of her own biological children.

Bingo. This sums it up perfectly.

JMO

Wonder if LL will show up for court hearing on Wednesday? Guess she will plead not guilty too.

Not sure if any of you heard yet....but word on the street is there is going to be a protest 9/9/15 court date of Lonna...folks are going to show up with posters of Lonzie and hope to catch her coming into court for her hearing.

Not sure if any of you heard yet....but word on the street is there is going to be a protest 9/9/15 court date of Lonna...folks are going to show up with posters of Lonzie and hope to catch her coming into court for her hearing.

Haven't heard that yet, but it wouldn't be surprising. She will be about as popular as Casey Anthony, IMO. People are angry and rightly so when a child is missing and those responsible act in such an unacceptable manner to hinder a police investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member