GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't he seen by a witness at 1-2pm the day of his disappearance?

Yes i think that was in msm. But is the witness credible if it was a friend of theirs? I don't trust any of the players in this case, especially with the drug involvement. We already know LL & RE have no problem lying to the investigators.

Chris Barton is a victim. I don't like the fact he helped her get out of jail. However, there is no evidence that he had anything to do with his sons disappearance.

Chris Barton is a victim. I don't like the fact he helped her get out of jail. However, there is no evidence that he had anything to do with his sons disappearance.

Yes, he is a victim due to no evidence, yet. However, I don't think his hands are as clean as he would like everyone to think. I think there are more people out there with dirty hands as well. Time will tell. I think JSO is working many many different angles in this case and hopefully everyone involved will be dealt with in the end. I am still hoping that Lonzie was whisked away to recover from an accident and not the other outcome that I dread hearing. It is very aggravating to check everyday with no real new news or answers. Maybe I just read too much.
Of coarse all of this is JMO.

<modsnip>

He's a "victim" as defined by the TOS of this website. On WS, "victim" can mean someone who isn't named in MSM or by LE as a suspect. CB hasn't been officially named as a suspect, so he's considered a "victim" here on WS, which means we can't post sleuthing information about him that hasn't been mentioned in MSM.

Being a "victim" on WS doesn't imply he's squeaky clean.

Just thought I'd mention that particular WS definition of the V word.

He's a "victim" as defined by the TOS of this website. On WS, "victim" can mean someone who isn't named in MSM or by LE as a suspect. CB hasn't been officially named as a suspect, so he's considered a "victim" here on WS, which means we can't post sleuthing information about him that hasn't been mentioned in MSM.

Being a "victim" on WS doesn't imply he's squeaky clean.

Just thought I'd mention that particular WS definition of the V word.

Ahh, I see. Thanks for clarifying that. I guess then, according to WS terminology/rules, he is a victim.
Although I do understand why we cant post about or sleuth those who haven't been named as POI, in this case its a shame, as it really would answer a lot of questions.

until such time as he is made a POI, I will say no more than that then.

I just saw Hachney on NG briefly, an attack on a child in a public bathroom at a McDonald's in Jacksonville, FL. Another MONSTER out there.

Enjoy your visit! Sending sticky baby duSt!
Hi guys-

I'm stopping in to catch up. I'm only on sporadically until Sunday since one of my daughters is visiting. My daughter who's finally pregnant again after several missed miscarriages. Who has done everything right. She and her husband both have successful careers, a lovely house, money in the bank. My daughter who's fit and healthy, eats right and is following the doctor's orders to a T. Only close family knows about her pregnancy right now "just in case." We're all on pins and needles, hoping this will be "the one" that goes to term.

I read about Lonna (and now JR) and I listen to their interviews and I just want to scream. These women, who pop out babies like pizza rolls then ignore them when they interfere with party time. They have no idea of how lucky they are and it seems like even if they did they wouldn't care. My daughter and her husband would have taken Lonzie in a heartbeat. I would have been proud to be Lonzie's grammy.

I'm right here with the rest of you, watching and waiting for justice. It disgusts me that these mothers and fathers care more about themselves, their fun time and their <censored> drugs than their own flesh and blood.

Sorry for the rant. I'll see y'all in a couple days.

:loveyou:

I took a few days break from this thread, but just spent a few minutes catching up and hoping for good news, after we drove through Jax tonight near where Lonzie disappeared. We passed over the St. John's and all I could think was that he's out there somewhere, alone and forgotten, instead of with someone who will love him and keep him warm and safe.

There's so many areas he could have been dumped. I feel hopeless that he will ever be found.

My g-nephew almost died two days ago and he's in a hospital in Jax, recovering and learning stuff no 8 year old should have to know to keep himself well. I can't imagine his parents ignoring his illness and the distress he experienced! He would have died if they had.

Lonzie deserved so much better than he got. He was healthy before LL allowed WRE into his life. All his pictures showed a happy, clean, well cared for baby. WRE and LL together are responsible for whatever happened to that beautiful little baby boy. It makes me sick. It makes me cry.

Find Lonzie. He needs to be found. :(

The protesters should march in front of the courthouse every time LL or RE make an appearance. They both know exactly how Lonzie died and where he is now. And they are good with that, knowing he will never be found unless one of them breaks the pact. I find it so ironic that their lives now depend on each other keeping a secret, especially knowing the character of the two.

Not sure one can depend on a low-life, thieving, drug-addict, liar or his drug- addict, branded, lying, stripper, GF. May they both be terrified of the other.

I took a few days break from this thread, but just spent a few minutes catching up and hoping for good news, after we drove through Jax tonight near where Lonzie disappeared. We passed over the St. John's and all I could think was that he's out there somewhere, alone and forgotten, instead of with someone who will love him and keep him warm and safe.

There's so many areas he could have been dumped. I feel hopeless that he will ever be found.

My g-nephew almost died two days ago and he's in a hospital in Jax, recovering and learning stuff no 8 year old should have to know to keep himself well. I can't imagine his parents ignoring his illness and the distress he experienced! He would have died if they had.

Lonzie deserved so much better than he got. He was healthy before LL allowed WRE into his life. All his pictures showed a happy, clean, well cared for baby. WRE and LL together are responsible for whatever happened to that beautiful little baby boy. It makes me sick. It makes me cry.

Find Lonzie. He needs to be found. :(

So sorry to hear about your g-nephew! And I'm glad his parents were paying attention! You're right.. Lonzie deserved soooooo much better. I've been glued to him since his sweet little face showed up on my lotto machine at work with the Amber alert. Lord please let Lonzie be found.. But thank you for bringing this precious baby into all of the lives of us who care about him and love him so much even though we never knew him.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

So sorry to read little Lonzie has not been found yet. :( I pray one day justice will be served. Bless the children.

Perhaps this information has been discussed in a previous post and I've missed it, but has LE ever spoken specifically about what information Lonzies sister confirmed when they interviewed her regarding the night of the disappearance? I recall reading that she stated Lonzie was in the car, did she confirm she saw him (awake/asleep/sitting upright buckled in car seat/laying in seat / laying wrapped in blankets in back seat/etc). Also, when was the last time she saw him awake, alert, and interacting with her? Any question that may validate or invalidate his life and being in the home?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perhaps this information has been discussed in a previous post and I've missed it, but has LE ever spoken specifically about what information Lonzies sister confirmed when they interviewed her regarding the night of the disappearance? I recall reading that she stated Lonzie was in the car, did she confirm she saw him (awake/asleep/sitting upright buckled in car seat/laying in seat / laying wrapped in blankets in back seat/etc). Also, when was the last time she saw him awake, alert, and interacting with her? Any question that may validate or invalidate his life and being in the home?

Hi KYangel, From what i remember LE didn't want to say too much about Lonzie's sister except she was a smart and articulate little girl and i think she could of helped with some of the locations that were searched.

It's certainly possible. The missing hours for RE could have been spent driving to meet someone.

IMO - "those hours" were spent drivng somewhere to meet someone. If E had made the drive himself, LE would have been able to track that somehow. I also agree with the OP that said he is somewhere they they know he will never been found, hence their complete lack of fear L will ever be found. And also agree with OP that they are all bound in this secret for life since they are all involved somehow (even if it is obstruction of justice?) as in CB might know how and where.

Does anyone know what time LL is due in court today? and is there a way to view it?

IMO - "those hours" were spent drivng somewhere to meet someone. If E had made the drive himself, LE would have been able to track that somehow. I also agree with the OP that said he is somewhere they they know he will never been found, hence their complete lack of fear L will ever be found. And also agree with OP that they are all bound in this secret for life since they are all involved somehow (even if it is obstruction of justice?) as in CB might know how and where.

Does anyone know what time LL is due in court today? and is there a way to view it?

...I know this thought is late to the party, but it has occurred to me from the beginning, that even thought E staged his car as being hijacked, IMO he would have never given up his "asset" - never just given up his car for this scenario. From what I understand, he didn't have much, if anything. LL had no car and it has been said (although I do not know this for sure) that CB has no car either. So why would E give up the only car? Just thinking.

Angel wings little Lonzie. Justice is coming.

Someone in this thread - long ago - I believe there is a statement from LE that said the little girl said L was in the car with her when...? I cannot remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShellBear77