GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://m.news4jax.com/news/uncut-ruben-ebron-jail-calls-to-exgirlfriend/35288368

30 mins audio recording of a phone call between RE & his ex-gf he has the kids with!

Don't know what to make of it, sure as hell ain't the mad man he was on the voicemails, as if reality has well & truly kicked in either that he's playing up knowing this will eventually be in the media!

At the end he can be heard crying or sniffling (maybe crocodile tears) & begs her to go see him to explain '****'. They maybe should have allowed her to, his frame of mind seems shakey!
he was on his best behaviour (lol) because he knew the convo was being recorded.
IMO.

I can't handle hearing any more of this - maybe later I can finish.
I couldn't even handle reading the transcripts. Kudos to those of you who listened to them.

Just watching interviews of WRE's father talking, law abiding citizen, married 34 years to his wife! They seem a little bit deluded IMO

Ruben's brother is in jail for 30 years, so I guess their apples fell really far from the tree.

Yeah, and the fact CB didn't only get her out jail but he also went to court with her today for the hearing and was reported as saying 'all they want is their family unit back' oh, that will surely strike a cord in WRE's small pea sized brain, I sincerely hope so anyway!

Part of me thinks CB & LL were involved in this more than is known and WRE was an accessory! They are definitely acting as if Lonzie is no longer here that is for sure, I don't remember a case quite like it when it comes to trying to find their missing child, even when the parents are guilty of the crime they still shout to whoever will listen for their safe return! This case bothers me no end...

Lonzie was disposable to most of the adults who knew him. I don't remember a case where family and friends gave up before they even tried to find that beautiful little boy.

at around 2:50 mark in the recording linked above RE when told his kids are suffering over this situation (daddy in jail) he responds by telling his ex that he was thinking about asking her to come up to the jail and visit him so he can ask her to shut down his FB page and goes on to express concern over photos that are "out there"

at around 3:30 mark he refers to trying to get ahold of the ex and that even "she" had been trying to reach her (ex) and that "she" says you agreed to meet up with her and then didn't.

Conversation eventually confirms that the "she" being referred to is LL

arguing about LL and whether RE would be in this situation if it wren't for LL.

RE gets irritated at 6:30 about ex "talking bad" about him and she responds by telling him the kids are not present to hear her have this conversation. He state "I ain't worried about the Fing kids." he was referring to the cops listening to the calls and every word during visits.

I can't handle hearing any more of this - maybe later I can finish.

That's the problem. Not one of them is "worried about the Fing kids"... :gaah:

Just saw tweet from jackson news that Hackney has just called a press conference. Don't have link. My laptop is a mess.

Heather CrawfordVerified account ‏@HeatherFCN 30m30 minutes ago
BREAKING: Baker County Sheriff just called a press conference. He will only tell us it's about the parents of #FindLonzie. @FCN2go

Here you go - came up on my twitter feed about 15 mins ago

They just had a quick live breaking news on WJXT about the arrest of BOTH parents for dealing drugs.

They just had a quick live breaking news on WJXT about the arrest of BOTH parents for dealing drugs.

And on the day they go to court to get custody of her daughter. These two! :notgood:

Sheriff Joey Dobson stating both were under surveillance by Baker PD and caught tonight for dealing. Both were at American Inn, Chris arrested after leaving.

Sheriff Joey Dobson stating both were under surveillance by Baker PD and caught tonight for dealing. Both were at American Inn, Chris arrested after leaving.

What?! Seriously, could these people get any stupider???

I got excited for a minute there, thinking they'd found Lonzie :( Or arrested Lonna for murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23