GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a response to a reporter's question of whether or not Lonna was under the influence when she was arrested. Probably all three will be "medically" cleared for drugs before going to jail. I don't want to read too much into it right now IYKWIM.

I've never gone to jail for drugs but from watching tv shows I think they have a medical person check them out to be able to monitor their withdrawals while in jail. Of course I could be wrong as this is what I've seen on TV lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ironically, these are the people who insisted on shielding their faces during interviews.

One thing seems evident, Lonna is showing what type of character she really is!

She has no business raising children - no morals, decent job, or thoughts of anyone other than herself. She jumps from man to man, has no real home, and is a drug user /seller. Not to mention what ever she knows about her missing son! What kind of mess would a child living with her turn out to be?

My opinions only.
She doesn't want her daughter (note actions), today's court appearance was just a legal maneuver for her upcoming child neglect case.... thats why it's sort a "poetic justice". JUSTICE FOR LONZIE

I think we can all do the 'happy dance' here! Glad they'll be held accountable for something!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Just like Haleigh's case. So glad they got the two . Now where's Lonzie?

I think we can all do the 'happy dance' here! Glad they'll be held accountable for something!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Wonder if LL happy danced her way straight back into jail, lol.

Good, these disgusting wastes of carbon are finally where they belong. Personally I am overjoyed at the thought that the daughter may now be taken away permanently a adopted by a solid and loving family and that she just might have a fighting chance in this life. As to Lonzie, one of these people is going to talk. They have them all in custody and they can play all of them off each other. One of them will crack. It is now just a matter of time.

Undercover investigators bought drugs from Chris last night.

hahaha and he stood there in front of the judge today and swore he wasn't or did drugs....hahahahaha...:happydance:so dang glad they are both in jail now.

Pics
(Nice of CB to wear his good/only shirt for the occasion.)

[video=twitter;644343246290845696]https://twitter.com/ActionNewsJax/status/644343246290845696[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper