GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee happy dance happy dance....she won't be happy dancing now but we sure are.:happydance::happydance:

Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax 6m6 minutes ago
#findlonzie mom's attorney tells me she will pass today's drug test, but even if she doesn't, she could still get custody of her daughter
:banghead:

Just remembering this little gem from this afternoon.

I didn't see the court stuff today.. Is she wearing the same clothes from this afternoon?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Someone else is involved.

A third person, Shawn Clayton Hall, was also arrested and charged with sale of synthetic narcotics within 1,000 feet of a specified area and possession of synthetic narcotics with intent to sell within 1,000 feet of a specified area.

"They had been together in the hotel room," Dobson said. "Mr. Barton had left the hotel room with Mr. Hall. She (Lonna Lauramore Barton) was in the room ... by herself."

Dobson said they were cooperative and didn't have anything much to say.

http://m.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/lonzie-bartons-parents-arrested-baker-county-drug-/nngpm/

LL was, yes, CB had just left hotel - arrest on highway. All of these details are reported on jacksonville MSM - just FYI.

Yes, I watched it. Just curious about why they needed a hotel room to sell drugs.

I was the one that early on said this case was just like Haleigh Cummings and was going to led the same way...but I got called out about the huge similarities I posted...its like a book written by same type of drugged up family. If they can't get them to crack and say where that little boy is they will use these drug busts and put them away for 15+ yrs just like they did too Misty and Roland Cummings. It may not be what everyone wants but its one way to get them off the streets for a long time and away from damaging anymore of their kids.

Yes, I watched it. Just curious about why they needed a hotel room to sell drugs.

Were they in the hotel or were they just on the grounds? But if they had a room that makes sense too. If it is a low rent hotel, then there are people coming there to "party" and I am sure that plenty of drug dealers don't want their customers knowing where they live.

I was the one that early on said this case was just like Haleigh Cummings and was going to led the same way...but I got called out about the huge similarities I posted...its like a book written by same type of drugged up family. If they can't get them to crack and say where that little boy is they will use these drug busts and put them away for 15+ yrs just like they did too Misty and Roland Cummings. It may not be what everyone wants but its one way to get them off the streets for a long time and away from damaging anymore of their kids.

Exactly

Who the heck knows why druggies do what they do. I don't understand their world, but I had a feeling (even tho the arrest is officially not associated with the case of missing LB) - that JSO & their extended teams would get them one way or another. And they did! :)

And this would also mean LL has broken her conditions of bond?

And this would also mean LL has broken her conditions of bond?

Yep ...her bond is revoked now....she is not going to be getting out any time soon on any bond and Chris isn't either. If I remember right that 5K will be lost to the bond company....they are out that 5K and or property if they put up any property worth 5K. Happy Dance :happydance:

@jennaANjax: #findlonzie mom's attorney tells me she will pass today's drug test, but even if she doesn't, she could still get custody of her daughter

[video=twitter;644213221935742976]https://twitter.com/jennaanjax/status/644213221935742976[/video]

Now that is funny, first the attorney says she will pass the drug test and then in same sentence says " even if she don't "

I'm thinking attorney isn't sure if she will or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just had to repost this QueenD. The irony of the recent turn of events is mind boggling.

Since we now know that surveillance was ongoing, this appears to be a picture perfect example of giving someone enough rope to hang themselves.

I'm just amazed at how fast it happened. Perhaps I shouldn't have given even the smallest benefit of a doubt, eh?

Karma is a :censored:

The world is round, as my Father used to say.

WHERE IS LONZIE?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members