GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I have just woke up for work (7am here) and I too am doing a happy dance, :happydance:

Brilliant that while they were at court today JSO knew this was about to go down! They really don't care about Lonxie atall, too busy scoring drug deals, makes me so sad but also makes me think well Lonzie is probably in a better place now, away from all these sorry excuses for humans! I think they were living in the motel, I think while the neglect charges are pending she's not allowed near her daughter at her mums! IMO

Still annoys me that they can only get this pair on drugs charges tho, as I said so like the Cummings case, they clearly have no evidence relating to Lonzie so they're doing the next best thing to get them locked away! I do think 1 of them will crack, and this 3rd guy in the mix now, I hope LL or CB have stupidly told him where / what happened to Lonzie and he tells the police so he can get reduced time! That would be just perfect!

So will CB & WRE now be incarcerated in the same prison? Or are there a few jails in the vicinity!

Great news to wake up with here in the UK, my heart skipped a beat when I saw that they were arrested as I hoped it would be the sad news that Lonzie had been found or that they had evidence to charge them for murder...I guess we'll need more patience for that one but this will do for now.

It seems incredulous that they would be arrested for this the same day they appeared in court declaring they would pass a drugs test. I know nothing about drugs but if what I have read on social media is true, CB and LL could have in fact tested clear of drugs as the tests only detect known drugs/alcohol- synthetic versions wouldn't show up. I'm thinking LE through contacts and the fact that CB and LL are stupid enough to carry on their sordid little life knew that so the 1 month surveillance was crucial to gather enough evidence and background to show them SELLING drugs so that no matter what the drugs tests revealed they still have a concrete case to present.

These people really are something else. It would seem very few people in their circle of friends have any morals what so ever and the lack of any emotion in regards to Lonzie is truly heart breaking.

I was hoping in the beginning that Lonzie would have had someone there who gave him the care he needed (and his sister obviously too), I work in the school system with families who struggle and have seen many times that despite financial/social situations there are often one or two people involved who are 'rough diamonds' who against all odds manage to provide nurture and love in the most dire of surroundings, I have seen nothing from any member of his family that would indicate anyone cares enough to fight for him or be the sane voice who even off camera is representing him.

I fear everyone who cares about Lonzie, who posts on here or searches relentlessly are going to have to try and find relief that the evil monsters who are involved- and I believe there are many, are locked up on unrelated charges and we will never see this little boy laid to rest.

I don't condone violence but I truly hope they all come across some unsavoury characters in prison who have more of a moral compass than them and that the guards just happen to not be looking in their direction when they come face to face and give them some 'karma'

From the video the reporter said LL is due in court today about 2pm. I guess that will be for a hearing for her latest charges. Not sure if CB will be in court for his as well seeing as they are partners in crime.

So will CB & WRE now be incarcerated in the same prison? Or are there a few jails in the vicinity!

They are in 2 separate jails. 2 separate counties.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Were they in the hotel or were they just on the grounds? But if they had a room that makes sense too. If it is a low rent hotel, then there are people coming there to "party" and I am sure that plenty of drug dealers don't want their customers knowing where they live.

They just said on the news that Chris was picked up down the road and Lonna was surprised when officers come to room and hand cuff her.

LE needs to keep the daughter away from these two.

Wow, what a pair ! :facepalm:

Oh and HEY LONNA

vDNZM1D.gif

bahahahahahahahahahahaha

So now all three main adults in Lonzie's life are in jail.

Wonder which, if any, will crack first?

So now all three main adults in Lonzie's life are in jail.

Wonder which, if any, will crack first?

Hopefully the one who wants the better deal. If not it would be just history we have seen repeating itself.

Wow, what a pair ! :facepalm:

Oh and HEY LONNA

vDNZM1D.gif

bahahahahahahahahahahaha
Omg I love you! Bahhahhaha!

Karma baby. Karma.

Hey Lonna? WHERE IS LONZIE?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

It really shows the mentality of this group. Really if I was involved in this you think I would be out selling drugs? Didn't they know LE was watching them. I'd been home scrubbing the floors worried what LE may have on my arz.

Hopefully someone will talk now and tell WTH baby Lonzie is. Enough already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member