GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-to-face-trial-in-january-on-charges/35321268

The prime suspect in the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton will face trial in January, a judge decided Thursday.

Ruben Ebron's trial date was set for Jan. 15. Jury selection will begin Dec. 7 at 9 a.m.

Ebron's attorney saidhe's filing a motion for a gag order because he does not believe that Ebron will get a fair trial in Duval County.

Ebron could be facing at least 50 years in prison if convicted of five felony charges against him.

He is charged with two counts of child neglect and three charges related to an escape police say he planned. All five are felonies. He is also charged with one count of lying to police, which is a misdemeanor.

The next motions hearing for Ebron's case will be Sept. 22 at 1:30 p.m.

Just neglect? The boy is gone...... They have RE on video, he disposed
of him, this's not right.... He'll never talk. Where's Hachney's other card to play.

I posted very early in this case that IMO the two men in her life were covering for her. They both "LOVE" Lonna, gag. Chris and Lonna threw Ebron under the bus in an attempt to same themselves. I think all of them are involved in what happened to Lonzie. Ebron was in charge of disposal. I haven't changed my mind yet. JMO.

Just neglect? The boy is gone...... They have RE on video, he disposed
of him, this's not right.... He'll never talk. Where's Hachney's other card to play.

They will not charge him with Murder until they have a rock solid case. Once arrested, the state only has so long to charge a person before they have to release the person. RE isn't going anywhere for a while so there is no need to charge him with the murder yet.

Definite similarities with haleigh cummings case & a family connection but has anyone researched if the two families (and friends) (Haleigh's extended family and Lonzi's extended family) interact socially or maybe even know the same people (maybe the same people as far as the drug issue)? I have not read anything on it and was wondering if anyone else had. It is a very odd circumstance to have this happen in the same extended family under what looks to be similar sets of facts, even though a few hours separate the different locations.

Definite similarities with haleigh cummings case & a family connection but has anyone researched if the two families (and friends) (Haleigh's extended family and Lonzi's extended family) interact socially or maybe even know the same people (maybe the same people as far as the drug issue)? I have not read anything on it and was wondering if anyone else had. It is a very odd circumstance to have this happen in the same extended family under what looks to be similar sets of facts, even though a few hours separate the different locations.

It would appear some of closer friends and family too Haleigh now are getting a bit upset that the media and police are looking around them now after it would seem things settled down....I am just wondering if reason they are getting upset is they are hiding something again ie drug uses....drug making and selling....or just don't like anyone being nosy again around them. These little towns around Duval have many things to hide from rest of us and police. I say this cause if Haleigh had been mine I would be welcoming others to look again and again ....I wouldn't be upset...but again those that get upset usually have something to hide.

NO NO NO ....two different counties.....Baker and Duval are next too each other in same state of Florida.

HAHA OK OK OK, and yes I acknowledged my mistake upthread, I mistook it to say different countries not counties! Both jail & prison are the same in Britain therefore I use the term freely meaning both!

where i worked and went, they have medical staff at the jail who comes out and clears you, you dont have to go to the hospital or anything.

I've never gone to jail for drugs but from watching tv shows I think they have a medical person check them out to be able to monitor their withdrawals while in jail. Of course I could be wrong as this is what I've seen on TV lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

chris has lost weight and looks sucked up and does lonna have a hickey?

wonder if JSO will go up to baker county and interview.. depending on how much they got for sales and what time they look at , maybe one of them will talk. not likely but one can hope.

historically the women involved in a sales case plea they are addicts and get prop 36 and the man takes the fall. but she is infamous so maybe it wont go down like that.

I can't post this photo of Lonna...but at the link, that look on her face is really chilling.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonna-chris-barton-arrested-on-drug-dealing-charges/35315270

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonna-chris-barton-face-judge-on-drug-charges/35321876

According to officials, Hall and the couple had been under surveillance and had been investigated for about a month. During that time Chris Barton sold Molly to undercover detectives three times, once on Tuesday and twice on Wednesday.

They must of left the custody hearing Wednesday and went straight back to selling.

Where's her attorney now saying she'll pass a drug test. Whatever!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IIRC, LLB is 2nd cousins with Haleigh Cummings mother, so not related to the Cummings clan by blood.
The commonality is drugs, IMO. Perhaps they all have the same source for procuring drugs. I looked at CB's social media page yesterday and saw he is friends with at least one member of Haleigh's mom's family, but I didn't look too deeply into it. Just happened to see a familiar name.

In the news footage Sheriff Dobson mentioned the knowing of Shawn Clayton Hall but not as being a part of "a large drug scene". Anyone else catch that? I wonder how large this particular drug scene is, how deeply involved is CB and LLB? And perhaps we'll finally start getting some answers about what happened to Lonzie if it's big enough for them to want to make deals for LE to catch people higher up this drug scene?

CB is really ticked off in his mugshot. Scary ticked. I've wondered about him and drug dealing since seeing his records, listening to that recording of LLB and finding out he bailed her out of jail. IMO he's the one everyone is scared of...and whoever he's getting the drugs from.

tons of sales go down at motels. if the dealer has a home, he doesnt want ppl going there or knowing where he lives, and driving around is a risk so if they can afford a motel sometimes they go that route. also not cameras inside motel rooms.

these two prob live there currently though, **** she was living in a room w another adult and two kids so living in a motel isnt a stretch.

Why were they at a hotel?

My gut feeling is that nobody is going to divulge any information about Lonzie, ever.

It seems like these the three adults in Lonzie's life see this situation as about THEM, not about Lonzie. It's like they are in a crude "US vs LE" war and they are pissed off that they lost the current battle. They won't do anything to "help" LE, and it's like they don't care that Lonzie's body is out there alone and unclaimed in the elements somewhere. Looking at the mugshots of Chris and Lonna, they look hard, not a bit remorseful or chagrin, not a bit ready to "give in."

I think they only resolution about Lonzie is going to be when someone randomly finds him. :(

I want to be wrong. I want the maternal instinct to kick in with Lonna - I want to be surprised by that happening. But....I'm not seeing it.

:(

plus in the future they will require a nebbia for any bond!!!

Yep ...her bond is revoked now....she is not going to be getting out any time soon on any bond and Chris isn't either. If I remember right that 5K will be lost to the bond company....they are out that 5K and or property if they put up any property worth 5K. Happy Dance :happydance:

Just a thought: the Sheriff said CB and LLB were being charged with possession and use so I'm thinking they both claim to just using and that's why they have to be cleared medically. That's kind of the standard dealer got caught line: "Yes, officer, I have a half-ton of molly, opiates, and meth sitting in this duffel bag, but it's for personal use. I swear." -:facepalm:

no, CB is in baker and WRE is in duval. however if they end up in prison they could conceivably end up in the same one. and WRE does have pending charges in baker.

So will CB & WRE now be incarcerated in the same prison? Or are there a few jails in the vicinity!

tons of sales go down at motels. if the dealer has a home, he doesnt want ppl going there or knowing where he lives, and driving around is a risk so if they can afford a motel sometimes they go that route. also not cameras inside motel rooms.

these two prob live there currently though, **** she was living in a room w another adult and two kids so living in a motel isnt a stretch.

Also, by dealing in a motel room instead of their home, the home can't be taken by the state if they get caught.

no, synthetic drugs do show up if you are tested for them.

Great news to wake up with here in the UK, my heart skipped a beat when I saw that they were arrested as I hoped it would be the sad news that Lonzie had been found or that they had evidence to charge them for murder...I guess we'll need more patience for that one but this will do for now.

It seems incredulous that they would be arrested for this the same day they appeared in court declaring they would pass a drugs test. I know nothing about drugs but if what I have read on social media is true, CB and LL could have in fact tested clear of drugs as the tests only detect known drugs/alcohol- synthetic versions wouldn't show up. I'm thinking LE through contacts and the fact that CB and LL are stupid enough to carry on their sordid little life knew that so the 1 month surveillance was crucial to gather enough evidence and background to show them SELLING drugs so that no matter what the drugs tests revealed they still have a concrete case to present.

These people really are something else. It would seem very few people in their circle of friends have any morals what so ever and the lack of any emotion in regards to Lonzie is truly heart breaking.

I was hoping in the beginning that Lonzie would have had someone there who gave him the care he needed (and his sister obviously too), I work in the school system with families who struggle and have seen many times that despite financial/social situations there are often one or two people involved who are 'rough diamonds' who against all odds manage to provide nurture and love in the most dire of surroundings, I have seen nothing from any member of his family that would indicate anyone cares enough to fight for him or be the sane voice who even off camera is representing him.

I fear everyone who cares about Lonzie, who posts on here or searches relentlessly are going to have to try and find relief that the evil monsters who are involved- and I believe there are many, are locked up on unrelated charges and we will never see this little boy laid to rest.

I don't condone violence but I truly hope they all come across some unsavoury characters in prison who have more of a moral compass than them and that the guards just happen to not be looking in their direction when they come face to face and give them some 'karma'

chris has lost weight and looks sucked up and does lonna have a hickey?

wonder if JSO will go up to baker county and interview.. depending on how much they got for sales and what time they look at , maybe one of them will talk. not likely but one can hope.

historically the women involved in a sales case plea they are addicts and get prop 36 and the man takes the fall. but she is infamous so maybe it wont go down like that.

Well Ron & Misty got caught in an undercover sting and were selling prescription drugs to the undercover LE from what I remember. He got 15 years in prison and she got 25 yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader