DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.fox30jax.com/photo/news/local/mug-shots/pCqnx8/

b43c898dce0e2782ed7071efc35cdbb9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He looks utterly pissed and she looks like "really?"

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

It really shows the mentality of this group. Really if I was involved in this you think I would be out selling drugs? Didn't they know LE was watching them. I'd been home scrubbing the floors worried what LE may have on my arz.

Hopefully someone will talk now and tell WTH baby Lonzie is. Enough already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah the attitudes are unbelievable. LL had a chance with being bonded out and maybe would of just got some lenient sentence for the neglect & lying to LE charges, but now she has really messed up and will probably do some hard time. She still has three prior drug charges as well. Maybe they should just bundle them all together now.
I still don't think any of them will admit to where Lonzie is because that will really cook their goose and they know it.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-to-face-trial-in-january-on-charges/35321268

The prime suspect in the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton will face trial in January, a judge decided Thursday.

Ruben Ebron's trial date was set for Jan. 15. Jury selection will begin Dec. 7 at 9 a.m.

Ebron's attorney saidhe's filing a motion for a gag order because he does not believe that Ebron will get a fair trial in Duval County.

Ebron could be facing at least 50 years in prison if convicted of five felony charges against him.

He is charged with two counts of child neglect and three charges related to an escape police say he planned. All five are felonies. He is also charged with one count of lying to police, which is a misdemeanor.

The next motions hearing for Ebron's case will be Sept. 22 at 1:30 p.m.

What?! Seriously, could these people get any stupider???

I got excited for a minute there, thinking they'd found Lonzie :( Or arrested Lonna for murder.

Misty and Ronald. Come to mind. They. Did the same thing . Even caught on video .

Pics of both in what looks like the jail.

https://twitter.com/FCNLindsey

I watched part of the video last night and noticed a large tattoo on Lonna's calf of her leg. Couldn't make out what the tattoo was. I know she had Ruben's name on her side ( I think, if incorrect, let me know). Did anyone get a close up of this leg tattoo? Reminds of Ronald Cummings awful tattoo of Haleigh on his calf. Please don't tell me that she had Lonzie's name tattooed on her leg.

Never mind, now I don't see the tattoos I thought that I saw. Think I need new contacts.

So will CB & WRE now be incarcerated in the same prison? Or are there a few jails in the vicinity!

No No No ....they are in Jail not prison....CB is in Baker county jail....WRE is in Duval county Jail...Prison is for when your been sentenced.

Drugs are more important to these ppl. Not their children.

Agreed. Notice how CB shaved his head and LL colored her hair - both actions to deceive a drug test - rather than lead a search team to look for little Lonzie. Ugh, I can't with these people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1