GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little bit of info here now .....these two could of test negative yesterday at the court hearing for child custody part...due to fact to test for Molly..its a whole other special type of drug test to find Molly in the system.....if the simple little pouch drug test was used yesterday to test their urine it wouldn't have found the Molly...its a more in depth test to find the Molly or many other new drugs now.

shoot the dude doing business w them is dumb AF too, he has to know dealing w them is too "hot" right now.

It really shows the mentality of this group. Really if I was involved in this you think I would be out selling drugs? Didn't they know LE was watching them. I'd been home scrubbing the floors worried what LE may have on my arz.

Hopefully someone will talk now and tell WTH baby Lonzie is. Enough already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shoot the dude doing business w them is dumb AF too, he has to know dealing w them is too "hot" right now.

Yes you would think so. I think they're all a few fries short of a happy meal. More like drugs frying their brain I suppose.

What do people think he means by this comparison? For certain, Ebron's lawyer must be aware of the impact that mentioning Casey Anthony's name will make, but I can't make up my mind exactly what he's trying to do.

[video=twitter;644497930691420160]https://twitter.com/bridgetteANjax/status/644497930691420160[/video]

What do people think he means by this comparison? For certain, Ebron's lawyer must be aware of the impact that mentioning Casey Anthony's name will make, but I can't make up my mind exactly what he's trying to do.

[video=twitter;644497930691420160]https://twitter.com/bridgetteANjax/status/644497930691420160[/video]

What an odd comparison to make. Is he talking about LL or RE I wonder?

that is if it is pure MDMA, most of the time molly is cut with heroin or meth.

Little bit of info here now .....these two could of test negative yesterday at the court hearing for child custody part...due to fact to test for Molly..its a whole other special type of drug test to find Molly in the system.....if the simple little pouch drug test was used yesterday to test their urine it wouldn't have found the Molly...its a more in depth test to find the Molly or many other new drugs now.

Egad.

I think he means that everyone thought Casey was guilty but she was found not guilty. I guess he's implying a witch hunt. He's going for a change of venue.

Weird comment.

if the inmate is suicidal, they take their clothes and they wear that, its like a quilted poncho. so they dont hang themselves w their socks or underwear. CO has to look in the cell and log every 5 min.

What's that?

i hope they put nebbia conditions.... you KNOW lonna's previous bond was drug money.

Woohooo!!!
attachment.php

trying to say he can cast doubt on his guilt

he means by this comparison? For certain, Ebron's lawyer must be aware of the impact that mentioning Casey Anthony's name will make, but I can't make up my mind exactly what he's trying to do.

if the inmate is suicidal, they take their clothes and they wear that, its like a quilted poncho. so they dont hang themselves w their socks or underwear. CO has to look in the cell and log every 5 min.

Thanks for your reply and the info.

Definite similarities with haleigh cummings case & a family connection but has anyone researched if the two families (and friends) (Haleigh's extended family and Lonzi's extended family) interact socially or maybe even know the same people (maybe the same people as far as the drug issue)? I have not read anything on it and was wondering if anyone else had. It is a very odd circumstance to have this happen in the same extended family under what looks to be similar sets of facts, even though a few hours separate the different locations.
Ronald Cummings at one time was seeing a dancer/stripper after he and Misty split up and I believe she was located in Jacksonville, FL. Who knows?

a lot of times, it is cut w heroin so its possible, if they were rolling on molly from one supplier, that the supplier cut w heroin or opiate. they were selling opiate pills as well so its plausible.

molly itself makes the user hot, sweaty, and they feel tingles all over their body for hours. they tend to get sexual because the sensations are heightened. they can also easily get dehydrated. club kids were known to carry bottles water around while using it.

I don't know what a Molly high looks like, but these two look like heroin addicts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader