GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I just want to say I've been following from the beginning, though I haven't posted on this thread, and say thank's to you all for all the updates and info. So glad these two are locked up! Thank's for posting the mugshots, LOL!

I'd like to smack that smirk off LLB's face. Hope more charges are coming for them and RE soon!

Do you guys remember the old SNL skit with Steve Martin and Dan Ackroyd, where they were two 'wild and crazy guys'?
That's what her movements remind me of, subdued of course.
She does look like she could be pregnant, both in the picture in that article and in the video :(

@thebraddock: large #police presence near woods and retention pond along the south end of #FortuneParkway in #GranPark this morning. #JSO #FindLonzie

@thebraddock @ActionNewsJax: @thebraddock Thanks for the info, we are looking into it. Do you have any pics you can share with us at news@ActionNewsJax.com?

@thebraddock: @ActionNewsJax was told i could not take pictures of the dig scene or i would be arrested. i did snap 2 pics from the periph, will email.

Same place yesterday, my friend seen them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update. You're the best! Bless anyone that's out there digging in all of this rain.

@thebraddock: large #police presence near woods and retention pond along the south end of #FortuneParkway in #GranPark this morning. #JSO #FindLonzie

@thebraddock @ActionNewsJax: @thebraddock Thanks for the info, we are looking into it. Do you have any pics you can share with us at news@ActionNewsJax.com?

@thebraddock: @ActionNewsJax was told i could not take pictures of the dig scene or i would be arrested. i did snap 2 pics from the periph, will email.

Is this from today (9/17)??

I don't know what coming off drugs like ecstacy looks like, but she sure looks like she's needing a fix of something to calm down.

I once saw a drug user twitch like that when highly agitated and angry.

"The arrest report says a confidential informant was told Lonna and Chris Barton used syringes to inject themselves with Molly and they encouraged the informant to do the same."
http://m.news4jax.com/news/lonna-chris-barton-face-judge-on-drug-charges/35321876

I don't know how I missed this earlier. I didn't even know it was possible. IMO injecting takes drug use to a whole new level of scumbaggery.

Well, they will both be convicted and put in prison for a long, long, time. Poor darling little Lonzie was simply collateral damage in his mother's lifestyle choices and she learned NOTHING from his death. She continued on with her self-destruction as if there was never a Lonzie. She had no epiphany, no wake up call, no soul searching about her choices. Perhaps a 25 year stint in prison will give her time for reflection.

If RE was covering for LL to keep her out of prison, he is now free to spill the beans as she is not coming out of jail to freedom, just a transfer to a penitentiary.

"The arrest report says a confidential informant was told Lonna and Chris Barton used syringes to inject themselves with Molly and they encouraged the informant to do the same."
http://m.news4jax.com/news/lonna-chris-barton-face-judge-on-drug-charges/35321876

I don't know how I missed this earlier. I didn't even know it was possible. IMO injecting takes drug use to a whole new level of scumbaggery.

From the arrest report, the stuff they sold to the CI tested positive for MDMA/Meth.
SHOOTING ecstasy and meth together? Good grief, is that a thing?

(mostly asking because her behavior in the video is not what I would expect from someone just coming off a roll)

Starting about the 1:01 mark to about 1:25, Does it appear to anyone LB is having a hard time standing still? Drug Related?

You're right! Also at 0:44 too. From the link:

The arrest report says a confidential informant was told Lonna and Chris Barton used syringes to inject themselves with Molly and they encouraged the informant to do the same.

So they sold and used and not just orally. I don't know anything about Molly but from a little reading it appears that the symptoms and after effects are pretty varied. It sure looked like Lonna at least was experiencing some sort of "day after" reaction. I wonder what her drugs of choice are and how much she was using.

ETA: Once again my slow typing results in my duplicating other posts. Dang, I need to learn to type faster!

Never ever heard of people injecting MDMA in my life! Of course it must happen, here in Scotland ppl snort it or take it orally! Injecting is a whole new level tbh!

These people are 'wackos' oh, excuse the pun! They are from a different realm, a different universe, one that revolves solely on drugs! Line them all up in front of firing squads and be done, I've had enough of their faces tbh! I just want to see Lonzies face and wish I was closer to search for that poor boy, although it's what will be found that worries me! I can't even try to get inside their heads to favolm out what may have happened or not happened because they are so far out there anything is possible with these people!

Never ever heard of people injecting MDMA in my life! Of course it must happen, here in Scotland ppl snort it or take it orally! Injecting is a whole new level tbh!

Me either.
I will make a small confession here. I have taken it orally on several occasions. On one of those occasions, it was suggested that I chew the pill, that the effects would take hold more quickly and with more intensity, as it would enter my blood stream faster. And boy, did it ever. It was unnerving as all get out. Rather than a relaxed onset it was a pretty fast WHOOSH and it was super intense for about an hour or so.
I cannot imagine for the life of me how intense injecting that stuff would be.
And potentially with METH too? Seriously... what would the point of that be? One makes you mellow and huggy and basically madly in love with life, the universe, and everything. The other makes you hyper and tweaky and I don't even know what else. Seems a weird combination.

[Redacted]@AmandaANjax is this same area across from avenues mall where police is?

Amanda Warford ‏@AmandaANjax 32m32 minutes ago
Amanda Warford retweeted [Redacted]
No. I'm near Moncrief. @ActionNewsJax can you help her find info please?

https://twitter.com/AmandaANjax

LE found a male body near the tracks but it sounds like it's not in the same area that your friend saw yesterday. Anybody know anything? I'm a little confused.

Interesting info that might explain LLB's twitching. She may have taken meth or a combination of meth and ecstacy.

From http://luxury.rehabs.com/crystal-meth-addiction/symptoms-signs/

"...Spotting Meth Addiction in Someone Else
... Twitching and jerking. These strange movements may be apparent when the person is under the influence, but some people develop persistent tics that never seem to go away...."

Hope Sykes, Ronald Cummings's cousin was working at Whackos as she stated on her MySpace page.

(modsnip)

I'm just glad little Lonzie has our voices to speak and try to find justice for him, we all as strangers to eachother and strangers to Lonzie come together and try to piece things together, really is a remarkable community we have here! Feeling the love (and no I'm not high as a kite on the milly milly) lol.

Sold children for money, is this an option? But then no as JSO are saying Lonzie is deceased! What an actual nightmare! Also not one of Lonzies family out looking, the grandmothers, the aunts, the uncles where are they all? All scared if they come out under there rocks they will be put into the spotlight and shown what kind of ppl they are! Only person remotely bothered it appears is the apparent bio-dad and the ex-friends who handed over the recording of Lonna to the police!

According to the arrest report the undercover officer said there wasn't enough of the drug in the bag and CB told him more was on the way. He then radioed for backup because he felt unsafe because of CB's demeanor. Sounds like they were trying to rip him off.

I have empathy for addicts, but come on...your son is missing and you've got a chance to get your daughter back. It really is just a sad situation.

This is getting better and better every day. If they don't find Lonzie this is the next best thing in my eyes.. At least they will all spend a lot of time in jail and/or prison.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member