GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;644608608760659969]https://twitter.com/ColeANjax/status/644608608760659969[/video]

???

ETA: Not related to Lonzie. AJsmimi post following is correct. :(

[video=twitter;644608608760659969]https://twitter.com/ColeANjax/status/644608608760659969[/video]

???

Because it was NCIS and not JSO could it possibly be related to the recovered remains found there during the Lonzie search. Evidence of some sort?

OT, but there seem to be a lot of unrelated deceased bodies found in this search. This is the 4th? 5th? I haven't followed a ton of cases here, and I'm not familiar with Jacksonville, but it strikes me as so odd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

im betting her molly was the heroin laced kind. heroin is the worst except for alcohol.

I don't know what coming off drugs like ecstacy looks like, but she sure looks like she's needing a fix of something to calm down.

I once saw a drug user twitch like that when highly agitated and angry.

i seem to recall she said in the secret audio that she only snorted it. lol ok.

"The arrest report says a confidential informant was told Lonna and Chris Barton used syringes to inject themselves with Molly and they encouraged the informant to do the same."
http://m.news4jax.com/news/lonna-chris-barton-face-judge-on-drug-charges/35321876

I don't know how I missed this earlier. I didn't even know it was possible. IMO injecting takes drug use to a whole new level of scumbaggery.

yes because most of the time mdma is laced w either meth or heroin.

From the arrest report, the stuff they sold to the CI tested positive for MDMA/Meth.
SHOOTING ecstasy and meth together? Good grief, is that a thing?

(mostly asking because her behavior in the video is not what I would expect from someone just coming off a roll)

Because it was NCIS and not JSO could it possibly be related to the recovered remains found there during the Lonzie search. Evidence of some sort?

Yep - news just reported exactly that.

i have used it too. and it was just a pill. never would i ever have injected that or anything else!!!

thank God that is in my past. i remember one night i was rolling and after i got home i sat all night feeling the water swoosh around in my belly. i was like eff end already i want to go to sleep.

so Glad i grew up!

Me either.
I will make a small confession here. I have taken it orally on several occasions. On one of those occasions, it was suggested that I chew the pill, that the effects would take hold more quickly and with more intensity, as it would enter my blood stream faster. And boy, did it ever. It was unnerving as all get out. Rather than a relaxed onset it was a pretty fast WHOOSH and it was super intense for about an hour or so.
I cannot imagine for the life of me how intense injecting that stuff would be.
And potentially with METH too? Seriously... what would the point of that be? One makes you mellow and huggy and basically madly in love with life, the universe, and everything. The other makes you hyper and tweaky and I don't even know what else. Seems a weird combination.

where can i read the arrest report?

According to the arrest report the undercover officer said there wasn't enough of the drug in the bag and CB told him more was on the way. He then radioed for backup because he felt unsafe because of CB's demeanor. Sounds like they were trying to rip him off.

I have empathy for addicts, but come on...your son is missing and you've got a chance to get your daughter back. It really is just a sad situation.

OT, but there seem to be a lot of unrelated deceased bodies found in this search. This is the 4th? 5th? I haven't followed a ton of cases here, and I'm not familiar with Jacksonville, but it strikes me as so odd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I only remember two. One Missing person (in the area they are currently searching). Another Naval Missing Person that was found submerged in his car. They did find animal bones in the Old Kings area.
Today they found an unrelated body that was near train tracks. I admit it does seem to happen quite frequently. Jacksonville is large by square miles standards. Lots of wooded areas and water.

I'm so glad I don't live in Jacksonville! :notgood:

Hi guys, this is a friendly reminder as many are new to posting on Lonzie's thread.

All social media is off limits in this case.

There are way too many rumors out there for the mods to keep track of.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation and being here for dear sweet Lonzie.

As of 5:30 pm locally here in Jax....still no revoking of Lonna's bond in Duval county yet....guess we will find out tomorrow.

As of 5:30 pm locally here in Jax....still no revoking of Lonna's bond in Duval county yet....guess we will find out tomorrow.

Doesn't she still have an outstanding case in Baker county too? The one where her and WRE were not to have contact with either other? They are stacking up and it's difficult to keep them straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader