GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today marks one month until this beautiful boys 2nd birthday. I pray they find him before then.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Today marks one month until this beautiful boys 2nd birthday. I pray they find him before then.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I hope they find him before then too. Lonzie's Birthday is the exact same day as my mother's birthday was, which made their star sign a Libra, the scales of Justice. I will light a candle for them both on that day. Precious little Lonzie we love you.

OT: For those following the Baby Doe case in Boston, there is news in her thread.

They need to find Lonzie before much more time passes in order to adequately determine a cause of death. Lonzie deserves justice, not another Casey Anthony trial.

I think they need to lean hard on CB. I think he could be the weak link here.

Agreed. It should be Lonna, but I think she's tough as nails. Trying to play weak (suicide vest) for manipulation purposes only. I don't see her breaking for anything.

Agreed. It should be Lonna, but I think she's tough as nails. Trying to play weak (suicide vest) for manipulation purposes only. I don't see her breaking for anything.

I agree. I don't see her breaking either.

JMO

Ok know this doesn't belong here but I can't find where is goes. Can someone put it in the right place?

@NancyGraceHLN: #BREAKINGNEWS: #BabyDoe reportedly ID'd, from Boston, search warrant served. MORE: http://t.co/74rzK4qNp1 http://t.co/VWBXxymLk2

It's the little girl they found and couldn't identify

After you post it where it belongs I will delete this

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is the thread here
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ston-Harbor-Female-Toddler-June-2015-3/page27

I was watching the morning news (Firstcoast News) and a reporter was talking about the troubled past of Chris and Lonna. I have searched online for it but can't find anything. However in my search I stumbled across this article from another local news station - not sure if it has been posted or not:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...investigates-lonzie-bartons-parents-pa/nnBJq/

ETA: There were several other incidents the occurred according to the reporter but since I can't find it in MSM, I can't mention it.... troubled, strained twisted relationship is an understatement.

I was watching the morning news (Firstcoast News) and a reporter was talking about the troubled past of Chris and Lonna. I have searched online for it but can't find anything. However in my search I stumbled across this article from another local news station - not sure if it has been posted or not:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...investigates-lonzie-bartons-parents-pa/nnBJq/

Thanks for posting the article Cheewawa. It sure is an awful life for little kids when there is domestic violence in their homes. I posted an article a ways ago and I think LL & CB have had the druggie lifestyle going on for a while. I think they have a history in Baker County
and not a good one either.

Thanks for posting the article Cheewawa. It sure is an awful life for little kids when there is domestic violence in their homes. I posted an article a ways ago and I think LL & CB have had the druggie lifestyle going on for a while. I think they have a history in Baker County
and not a good one either.

Thanks for the thanks Karinna. I wish I could find a link to what I saw on the news this morning. New things that haven't been discussed here!! I can't mention them because of TOS.... things that will make you go :what: ???????

Since they have already mentioned Chris holding Lonna while someone attacked her, do you know who that someone was?????

Since they have already mentioned Chris holding Lonna while someone attacked her, do you know who that someone was?????

Yes, it was his grown daughter. It was in the local Mcclenny newspaper and posted here a while back. He was also charged with kicking LB while she was 5 or 6 months pregnant with their 5 year old. He was not convicted. This was also in the local paper. CB is a drug dealer and alleged to have been involved in DV.

None of those things point to hm being involved in Lonzie's disappearance, IMO. But who knows any more. Everytime I try to give someone in this case the benefit of the doubt, they prove me wrong.

Yes, it was his grown daughter. It was in the local Mcclenny newspaper and posted here a while back. He was also charged with kicking LB while she was 5 or 6 months pregnant with their 5 year old. He was not convicted. This was also in the local paper. CB is a drug dealer and alleged to have been involved in DV.

None of those things point to hm being involved in Lonzie's disappearance, IMO. But who knows any more. Everytime I try to give someone in this case the benefit of the doubt, they prove me wrong.

This is exactly what was reported on the news this morning. I was shocked when I heard his daughter was the one. I wasn't implying any of those things indicated his involvement with Lonzie's disappearance, just what sorry excuse for a man he is.

This is exactly what was reported on the news this morning. I was shocked when I heard his daughter was the one. I wasn't implying any of those things indicated his involvement with Lonzie's disappearance, just what sorry excuse for a man he is.

Oh, I didn't mean that you were implying that. Sorry...I just kept going with my thoughts on the whole thing. :)

O/T, but I've started getting ads for Action News Jacksonville on my Facebook. I don't even live in the US. lol

Thanks for the thanks Karinna. I wish I could find a link to what I saw on the news this morning. New things that haven't been discussed here!! I can't mention them because of TOS.... things that will make you go :what: ???????

You're welcome Cheewawa. Oh i don't doubt it, this case reads like a really really bad Baker county soap opera. It truly is mind boggling. Poor Lonzie, :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader