GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Lonzie related. Someone tell JSO to please stop doing any press conferences, unless it is related to Lonzie PLEASE!!!!

And no press conferences about Lonzie without Hackney. I don't care if it's in another jurisdiction, get Hackney.

(Sorry....needed a light moment in the midst of the heaviness of the case.)

I wish it was about Lonzie.. But nope. I honestly don't think he is far from home.. Whether it's Lonna's home or Chris' home.. He's not far.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I don't want to sound insensitive but why would anyone give their child a name that is essentially a pun of a famous female mass murderer?

high as eff word. rolling is what they refer to as an MDMA high. molly, thizz, e are some words used to refer to that synthetic drug.

Would u mind explaining your post? I respect what u say and have been following your comments but just cannot interpret this one. Thanks cv.

i actually want to explain what a CI is. HERE.. a CI is a "confidential informant" usually a CI is someone who is also facing charges, and can get close to a certain person who is more wanted, so LE uses them to snare their target.

Yeah, the source is the undercover cop who bought the drugs. Its outlined in the arrest report (posted upthread and in the media thread). I was also struck by the part about CB's demeanor.

ETA: Here is the arrest report
http://m.news4jax.com/blob/view/-/35326620/data/1/-/xvx016z/-/Baker-County-arrest-report.pdf

huh? i think they said he was named for a family member. what female murderer are you tlaking about? i dont think they know about that lol.

I don't want to sound insensitive but why would anyone give their child a name that is essentially a pun of a famous female mass murderer?

Who would that be?

From what I have read.... Lonzie is named after Lonna's step Dad who raised her and who is dying of cancer now.

Lonna and Chris' family is from MCClenny,Fl which use to be a very rural place. It has grown up quit a bit now. Most of the elder people there were very "country" folks. Most people there were poor people, not very wealthy. Older country people has some strange or odd names to me. I have family that is from this area. In fact I have family with the same last name as Barton who live through out this area. Heck I'm probably related in some way to theses people. (Hope not)

My Mom is buried in a cemetery there. So many of the head stones are Barton's, Lauramores, and then other names. But lots are Barton's.
My mother had family on her side that were Barton's. The cemetery she is at is very primitive. Really odd, people put trinkets on the grave sides. Never seen any thing like that in my life till we buried her and I started visiting her grave.

Just a little history if anyone was interested of this area of what it is like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who would that be?

From what I have read.... Lonzie is named after Lonna's step Dad who raised her and who is dying of cancer now.

Lonna and Chris' family is from MCClenny,Fl which use to be a very rural place. It has grown up quit a bit now. Most of the elder people there were very "country" folks. Most people there were poor people, not very wealthy. Older country people has some strange or odd names to me. I have family that is from this area. In fact I have family with the same last name as Barton who live through out this area. Heck I'm probably related in some way to theses people. (Hope not)

My Mom is buried in a cemetery there. So many of the head stones are Barton's, Lauramores, and then other names. But lots are Barton's.
My mother had family on her side that were Barton's. The cemetery she is at is very primitive. Really odd, people put trinkets on the grave sides. Never seen any thing like that in my life till we buried her and I started visiting her grave.

Just a little history if anyone was interested of this area of what it is like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I get you on the names. I love the first names; Booger, Spud, Bubba...I could go on. If you look at their newspaper it's almost a guarantee you'll find a backwoods, bent-tail name in there somewhere.

barefoot? lol

I get you on the names. I love the first names; Booger, Spud, Bubba...I could go on. If you look at their newspaper it's almost a guarantee you'll find a backwoods, bent-tail name in there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader