GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Redacted]@AmandaANjax is this same area across from avenues mall where police is?

Amanda Warford ‏@AmandaANjax 32m32 minutes ago
Amanda Warford retweeted [Redacted]
No. I'm near Moncrief. @ActionNewsJax can you help her find info please?

https://twitter.com/AmandaANjax

LE found a male body near the tracks but it sounds like it's not in the same area that your friend saw yesterday. Anybody know anything? I'm a little confused.

The fortune parkway is across from ave mall
[video=twitter;644608608760659969]https://twitter.com/coleanjax/status/644608608760659969[/video]

@ColeANjax: Ncis confirms they were in wooded area near avenues mall today, however would not release specifics because it is about an active invest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As of 5:30 pm locally here in Jax....still no revoking of Lonna's bond in Duval county yet....guess we will find out tomorrow.

First coast news is reporting her bond in Duval is revoked. Now on TV news.

IDK.

My gut feeling is that nobody is going to divulge any information about Lonzie, ever.

It seems like these the three adults in Lonzie's life see this situation as about THEM, not about Lonzie. It's like they are in a crude "US vs LE" war and they are pissed off that they lost the current battle. They won't do anything to "help" LE, and it's like they don't care that Lonzie's body is out there alone and unclaimed in the elements somewhere. Looking at the mugshots of Chris and Lonna, they look hard, not a bit remorseful or chagrin, not a bit ready to "give in."

I think they only resolution about Lonzie is going to be when someone randomly finds him. :(

I want to be wrong. I want the maternal instinct to kick in with Lonna - I want to be surprised by that happening. But....I'm not seeing it.

:(

I agree and am reminded that no one has found Haleigh Cummings or spilled the beans there either.

The fortune parkway is across from ave

@ColeANjax: Ncis confirms they were in wooded area near avenues mall today, however would not release specifics because it is about an active invest.

[video=twitter;644613633276833794]https://twitter.com/coleanjax/status/644613633276833794[/video]

@ColeANjax: Jso: Ncis search near avenues mall is connected to Kevin Williams, this mans remains were found in that area during search for #findlonzie
That is the missing person they found while searching for Lonzie.
Wife thinks he was murdered.

@thebraddock: large #police presence near woods and retention pond along the south end of #FortuneParkway in #GranPark this morning. #JSO #FindLonzie

@thebraddock @ActionNewsJax: @thebraddock Thanks for the info, we are looking into it. Do you have any pics you can share with us at news@ActionNewsJax.com?

@thebraddock: @ActionNewsJax was told i could not take pictures of the dig scene or i would be arrested. i did snap 2 pics from the periph, will email.

Same place yesterday, my friend seen them.

Praying they find him and he can be properly laid to rest!

Doesn't she still have an outstanding case in Baker county too? The one where her and WRE were not to have contact with either other? They are stacking up and it's difficult to keep them straight.

No she wasn't arrested that day in May for that drug bust....its Ebron that has his bond for Baker county revoked when he was arrest in Duval county. You need a dang player book to keep up with everything and everyone in this case.

(modsnip)

I'm just glad little Lonzie has our voices to speak and try to find justice for him, we all as strangers to eachother and strangers to Lonzie come together and try to piece things together, really is a remarkable community we have here! Feeling the love (and no I'm not high as a kite on the milly milly) lol.

Sold children for money, is this an option? But then no as JSO are saying Lonzie is deceased! What an actual nightmare! Also not one of Lonzies family out looking, the grandmothers, the aunts, the uncles where are they all? All scared if they come out under there rocks they will be put into the spotlight and shown what kind of ppl they are! Only person remotely bothered it appears is the apparent bio-dad and the ex-friends who handed over the recording of Lonna to the police!

The bio Dad only came out of the wood work once Lonzie was missing (child support)
and the girl that recorded LB while driving... Ended up moving in with LB a short time after she was released from jail on bond. Crazy, I know:thinking:

i ****ht someone posted they would be revoking it?

As of 5:30 pm locally here in Jax....still no revoking of Lonna's bond in Duval county yet....guess we will find out tomorrow.

Doesn't she still have an outstanding case in Baker county too? The one where her and WRE were not to have contact with either other? They are stacking up and it's difficult to keep them straight.

BBM

--yes, she does.

--the arrest (lonna, her sister, ruben) happened may 30th, charges filed on june 3rd against all 3 of them.

--only ruben had to pay bond ($35,000)which he did on june 4th and then of course ignored the condition that he wasn't to have contact w/ the others, so his bond was revoked.

--her docket on those charges is here:
DEFENDANT=BARTON, LONNA LATRELLE

https://www2.myfloridacounty.com/cc...xOL7vzX4g&q2=e212b5d9b997a35f28fd6c55f60c7e7b

1. 893.13.6a DRUGS POSSESSION WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION 06/03/2015 Charged

2. 893.13.6b DRUG POSS MARIJUANA UNDER 20 GRAMS 06/03/2015 Charged

3. 893.147.1 DRUG PARAPHERNALIA USE OR POSS 06/03/2015 Charged

Wow. Just wow. Tears fall down my face when I think of our innocent little angel and look at these mug shots.

http://www.fox30jax.com/photo/news/local/mug-shots/pCqnx8/

b43c898dce0e2782ed7071efc35cdbb9.jpg

THIS makes me sick. These words (i am paraphrasing) are included in this report by first coast news. Link attached. You have to read 3/4 through for this part. It does say ' a confirmed source said' so I apologize to the mods if this is a no no. Not sure.

IMO only....that confirmed source was most likely one of the many undecover agents that participated in this successful arrest. Report also says, and I paraphrase..."undercover called for backup"..."felt uneasy abt CBs demeanor during transaction when quantity of supply given was not sufficient or as promised".

Scary stuff here, at least to me. Hats off to JSO and supporting counties for extraordinary work and tons of courage.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...nty-sheriff-news-conference-bartons/32534937/

THIS makes me sick. These words (i am paraphrasing) are included in this report by first coast news. Link attached. You have to read 3/4 through for this part. It does say ' a confirmed source said' so I apologize to the mods if this is a no no. Not sure.

IMO only....that confirmed source was most likely one of the many undecover agents that participated in this successful arrest. Report also says, and I paraphrase..."undercover called for backup"..."felt uneasy abt CBs demeanor during transaction when quantity of supply given was not sufficient or as promised".

Scary stuff here, at least to me. Hats off to JSO and supporting counties for extraordinary work and tons of courage.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...nty-sheriff-news-conference-bartons/32534937/

Yeah, the source is the undercover cop who bought the drugs. Its outlined in the arrest report (posted upthread and in the media thread). I was also struck by the part about CB's demeanor.

ETA: Here is the arrest report
http://m.news4jax.com/blob/view/-/35326620/data/1/-/xvx016z/-/Baker-County-arrest-report.pdf

I am so glad the undercover LE got these two. LL injecting drugs also ties in with some SM info. about someone they knew witnessing CB & LL injecting heroin.
Poor Lonzie and his sister :(

Poor Lonzie.

I hope his sister grows up alright and has a stable life.

I think they need to lean hard on CB. I think he could be the weak link here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia