GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Egad.

I think he means that everyone thought Casey was guilty but she was found not guilty. I guess he's implying a witch hunt. He's going for a change of venue.

Weird comment.

Yeah, I thought "witch hunt" as well.

Wow, what a pair ! :facepalm:

Oh and HEY LONNA

vDNZM1D.gif

bahahahahahahahahahahaha

Who is going to submit this for post of the day? This is priceless!!

you know, this is karma.
Honestly, I have no children but, I have more motherly instinct than some parents! What an awful life the children of these people had! Children who adults are responsible for involve themselves in what the officer said was 'a major drug operation'??? Not some recreational use, major selling! That's heartless enough but, these drug deals going on while a baby Lonzie is missing??? How are these children being cared for? Sometimes, people make my head explode.

Ronald Cummings at one time was seeing a dancer/stripper after he and Misty split up and I believe she was located in Jacksonville, FL. Who knows?

Yes I remember that. And I think Ron's sister was working there also
Lonna might have been hooking out of the motel.

A few reminders on the rules for this discussion

• Rumors and gossip are NOT allowed on WS. If you read it on Facebook, leave it on Facebook.
  • Brainstorming theories is encouraged, but must be based on fact. For our purposes, "fact" refers to information published in the mainstream media (MSM) or other acceptable sources, such as academic and professional publications.
  • When you state something as "fact", you must back it up with a link to an approved source.
  • If you can't link it, you can't post it.
  • Social media is a nightmare in terms of rumors. You can summarizeinformation from an original post on a LE or MSM FB page. No copy and paste, no screenshots, and you must include link.
  • Comments and posts by the general public are considered rumor, and therefore, off limits. Again, leave them where you find them.

And while I know we all have strong feelings about the adults in Lonzie's life, especially those of us who followed Haleigh Cummings case, we can discuss them without name calling. Hard as it can be with emotions running high, we are better than that.

Thanks

What do people think he means by this comparison? For certain, Ebron's lawyer must be aware of the impact that mentioning Casey Anthony's name will make, but I can't make up my mind exactly what he's trying to do.

[video=twitter;644497930691420160]https://twitter.com/bridgetteANjax/status/644497930691420160[/video]

Oooo! Pick me, pick me!! **jumps up and down**

They're both a waste. A huge waste!

IMO, since CB was arrested for dealing, etc. I will bet I know where the bond money came from :)

Is it just me, or does LL look like a defiant, snotty so n so in every single picture we've seen of her?

Is it just me, or does LL look like a defiant, snotty so n so in every single picture we've seen of her?

BRAT...appears it's all about her! I fear we will never ever find out what happened to Lonzie because I think (probably) LL & RE know what happened & CB thinks LL doesn't know & it's all RE! So really, we need RE to crumble, he may if he gets 50 years as they are reporting for the charges against him, may feel he has nothing to lose but if he is involved in it as in he murdered him I really doubt he will ever fess up so not to have his bio-kids ever think that way of him, IMO he appears to care about them, in his warped way! If not then I fear the worst...

@thebraddock: large #police presence near woods and retention pond along the south end of #FortuneParkway in #GranPark this morning. #JSO #FindLonzie

@thebraddock @ActionNewsJax: @thebraddock Thanks for the info, we are looking into it. Do you have any pics you can share with us at news@ActionNewsJax.com?

@thebraddock: @ActionNewsJax was told i could not take pictures of the dig scene or i would be arrested. i did snap 2 pics from the periph, will email.

Same place yesterday, my friend seen them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member