GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she was 100% aware. She needs medical assistance now because she is traumatised that RE has effectively threw her under the bus as she did him but I don't think she expected him too. I also think there is more to this. Did you all also here them saying that they believe he was dead hours before. They asked if it was 48 hours before they said possible less but before. That is huge. Shows the whole night was staged as we expected.

That's what I think I heard too. I was going to post it but wasn't sure I heard it.

Karla Ray ‏@KRayWFTV 18m18 minutes ago
"Today he is the chief suspect. Are there other aspects... that could be involved? Yes."- Chief Hackney #WFTV #ActionNewsJax #FindLonzie

Karla Ray ‏@KRayWFTV 17m17 minutes ago
Corey: Other charges may be coming to others allegedly involved. #WFTV #ActionNewsJax #FindLonzie

Earlier in live report, reporter claimed Lonzie was not buried. Guess we will have to wait to find out. MOO.

Just catching up....

R.I.P. Lonzie :rose: :cry:

Glad to finally see a break in this case and to know that it won't end with a forever missing child and two people doing a little time for neglect.

Was wondering if the Vegas witness is the woman who claimed to visit the apartment on the day of the disappearance and claim Lonzie was alive at that time. Perhaps she lied about that to support Lonna's version and RE has told a different version?

MOO

Ok, I am done with the news/MSM. There's lots of speculation being thrown out there about the plea and what might happen, blah, blah, blah...and I am only interested in facts. When the State Attorney or JSO speak again, I'll be happy to watch and translate again.

Without the aggravated manslaughter plea deal, RE was looking at 60 years, as claimed Dale Carson (Law and Safety Expert).

From the press conference at about 16:00:

"Was Lonzie dead before the night of the staged car incident or do you believe he had been killed beforehand?"

Sheriff: No, we believe that probably before that he was dead, and again, that's part of the ongoing investigation, but that's our belief at this point."

"24, 48 hours before?"

Sheriff: "Probably less than that."

"Do you believe Lonzie was still alive when Lonna left for work that day?"

Sheriff: "Again, all a part of the ongoing process, there's a lot more to this investigation to unfold. We have new facts now, we have new things to talk about..."

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1lPJqQmAWvYJb

Without the aggravated manslaughter plea deal, RE was looking at 60 years, as claimed Dale Carson (Law and Safety Expert).

He deserves every single one of them and more. LWOP wound have been a gift - or what did to Little Lonzie!

Judge. Jury. Executioner.

20 years is insulting to the word Justice and all it stands for.

That's just how I see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to all who shared tweets, transcribed and bullet pointed the live coverage and presser. You guys are all what make Websleuths great!

Now we just have to be patient and wait for confirmations that this is Lonzie and of who will be charged for what.

I think another :grouphug: is in order.

I have to go and clear my mind. I am to old for all the stress we have learned today.

R.I.P. little Angel.

Read from bottom up:

Vic Micolucci - WJXT
@WJXTvic

Possibly. No statute of limitations twitter.com/dionna1965/sta…
4:59 PM - 11 Jan 2016

Chris Parenteau
@WJXTChris

Corey wouldn't say whether Lonna Barton, who went from co-defendant to prosecution witness last week was again a co-defendant. Still ongoing
4:38 PM - 11 Jan 2016

Chris Parenteau
@WJXTChris

Corey says Lonna Barton's plea started a series of meetings with Ebron and his defense that led to this today.

I have to go and clear my mind. I am to old for all the stress we have learned today.

R.I.P. little Angel.

Me too, cougermom. My blood pressure hit the roof when I heard maybe a plea deal for Ebron and a 20 year sentence.

Rest in peace precious Lonzie.

"JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A plea hearing for Ruben Ebron, who was expected to plead guilty to aggravated manslaughter charges in the death of toddler Lonzie Barton, is not happening Monday.

According to sources, the prosecution and defense had worked out a deal that Ebron would serve a 20-year sentence for the charge. The plea must be approved by Judge Mark Borello.
More News Headlines

Lonzie Barton missing since July JSO 'strongly believes we've found Lonzie Barton's remains'
Lonna Barton testifies Ruben Ebron sold drugs in front of Lonzie
Ruben Ebron trial to proceed next week

But when reporters were told the hearing was not happening, a legal analyst said it's possible the deal had fallen through."
http://www.news4jax.com/news/jury-selection-starts-monday-in-ebrons-trial

I hope the deal has fallen through. From what I've read little Lonzie was lying under tires in the woods. LWOP.

I just do not like Corey at all. I'll just bet the Sheriff and all of LE feels Ebron would be getting off way too lightly if this plea deal is actually true, or becomes a reality. If I were her, I might have agreed to take the death penalty off the table in exchange for LWOP and NOT dropped any other charges. Sounds like Ebron rolled the dice and won.

I'd like to see Lonna charged also. She and Ebron are among the lowest of the low, IMO.

JMO

"Neighbors said police officers first began searching the area Sunday around 10 p.m.

For Action News on the go, sign up for Action News Mobile & Email alerts

Counselors and therapists went to see Lonna Lauramore Barton, Lonzie’s mother, at the Duval County Jail. She was seen crying, according to a woman who visited the jail Monday.

Lonzie's family members told Action News Jax remains were found at the scene, but a positive identification had not yet been made. They also said Lonna's attorney had been in touch with her mother.

Neighbors said they saw a medical examiner, and that the specific area was not searched in July."
BBM
- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...y-woods-southside/np27Q/#sthash.4jE2D73w.dpuf

"Action News Jax spoke with a woman whose daughter is in jail with Barton.

For Action News on the go, sign up for Action News Mobile & Email alerts

She said she saw Barton crying and hysterical at the jail after police told Barton Lonzie's remains had been found.

Sources said the child’s remains were found unburied after her boyfriend Ruben Ebron led police to an area at Bayard Boulevard and Snyder Street."
- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...amore-barton-jail/np3G4/#sthash.b2e2YmGk.dpuf
BBM

First Coast News (@FCN2go): https://twitter.com/FCN2go?s=09

The memory of Lonzie Barton has touched all of us at First Coast News. #FindLonzie https://t.co/NOkt5l0Z50

90122ab84d5535e90d6079fc32e9413f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member