GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say he will be in PC for a long long time....he was in PC the whole time he was in Duval Jail system and that is where he will go once he goes to full Prison....the State isn't about to risk a huge lawsuit if anything happens to him once he is in their hands. His PC will be a single cell in a protected area .....he will be guarded.
This is probably a really stupid question, but in all seriousness, WHY? I can assume that it's not because LE feels bad for these kind of offenders & personally want to ensure their safety; I get that there must be something else protecting these monsters if they are to be protected from 'jailhouse justice' by the State's fear of a lawsuit--but a lawsuit by whom (that would actually be 'won'). All My Own Curious Opinions!

By him or his family. Bored inmates have nothing but time. Have you heard of a write of habeus corpus? Inmates file them all the time. Food too hot, food too cold, etc etc.

This is probably a really stupid question, but in all seriousness, WHY? I can assume that it's not because LE feels bad for these kind of offenders & personally want to ensure their safety; I get that there must be something else protecting these monsters if they are to be protected from 'jailhouse justice' by the State's fear of a lawsuit--but a lawsuit by whom (that would actually be 'won'). All My Own Curious Opinions!

RIP baby Lonzie.

There's about 800 posts to date since Lonzie was found. Has anyone discovered if the McDonalds and blue house sister saw were along the path from the apartment to where Lonzie was found?

Why on earth isn't this poor excuse of a woman not being charged with his death? Especially if the prosecutor is willing to accept the pathetic drowning lie? Are children considered worthless in Florida? Can't believe the prosecutor is willing to accept any story at all and not interested in justice for this baby. Totally disgusted. All low-life parents can now murder their children, throw them out like garbage for six months and then claim the child drowned.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Why on earth isn't this poor excuse of a woman not being charged with his death? Especially if the prosecutor is willing to accept the pathetic drowning lie? Are children considered worthless in Florida? Can't believe the prosecutor is willing to accept any story at all and not interested in justice for this baby. Totally disgusted. All low-life parents can now murder their children, throw them out like garbage for six months and then claim the child drowned.

Why let RW plea for 20 years in exchange for showing them the dumping spot
of Lonzie, if it was a lie? And, it is a lie. He even got his attempted excape from prison charges dropped.

Must say I don't understand why she is not charged either. Why not let a jury decide? This isn't right, will Florida ever release all the details? I want to know how much blood was found in the apartment, was the tub checked for blood residue? If the prosecution is will to accept this tub death story, then why isn't she charged with failure to call 911? Certainly I've seen nor read anything that makes me believe LLB is qualified to pronounce a child deceased. A not yet two year old fills a tub with water, gets in the tub himself and does not scream because the water is too hot or too cold? I scream bull, let a jury decide.

Must say I don't understand why she is not charged either. Why not let a jury decide? This isn't right, will Florida ever release all the details? I want to know how much blood was found in the apartment, was the tub checked for blood residue? If the prosecution is will to accept this tub death story, then why isn't she charged with failure to call 911? Certainly I've seen nor read anything that makes me believe LLB is qualified to pronounce a child deceased. A not yet two year old fills a tub with water, gets in the tub himself and does not scream because the water is too hot or too cold? I scream bull, let a jury decide.
It seems to me, that LB' plea to testify against RW, which came first (I don't know why she would get a plea that she witnessed drug deals... when this was common knowledge already) was all planned, with RW pleading second. Now they're both off,
and we're none the wiser, the truth has not been told and IMO, the courts wanted them of their docket. Not right.

It seems to me, that LB' plea to testify against RW, which came first (I don't know why she would get a plea that she witnessed drug deals... when this was common knowledge already) was all planned, with RW pleading second. Now they're both off,
and we're none the wiser, the truth has not been told and IMO, the courts wanted them of their docket. Not right.
This entire plea deal for LB makes no sense. She's charged with witnessing drug dealing with children present but the story the DA is accepting from Ebron is that the two of them found a "drowned" Lonzie. The two of them "locked him out of the bedroom to have sex". So why aren't they both charged with same crimes? Appears The State just wanted to close the case and go home to supper. I'm disgusted and furious.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/ruben-ebron-expected-in-baker-county-court/87821769?xR5Jb9

--snip--
A Baker County judge rejected Ruben Ebron’s attorney’s proposed plea deal for his drug charges Tuesday morning.

Ebron's attorney proposed a no contest plea of two years in prison, served concurrently with the 20-year sentence he’s currently serving for aggravated manslaughter in the death of his girlfriend’s son Lonzie Barton.

The judge said he could not accept that deal.
--more@link.

Knew that trick was coming ....Baker county doesn't play around....same way they got Misty and Roland Cummings so called parents of Haleigh.

https://twitter.com/FCNLindsey

Defense filed motion to keep him in Baker. Sheriff Dobson said because Chris Barton is here, he would prefer not.

Holding off on resolution to hearing. On March 8 docket to pick date and time for trial during week of March 14.

Ebron will stay in Baker County. Sheriff Dobson will discuss with his officers solutions to having Ebron, Lonna, and Chris Barton all here

https://twitter.com/jennaANjax

Baker County Sheriff tells me he's looking at moving Chris or Lonna Barton to different jail bc Ebron will be there until trial next month

Baker County Sheriff might had gotten a ear full in Jan when they allowed Chris and Barefoot into the same room for a Church service inside the jail and both of them got into a fight. They don't need situations like that happening that puts jail staff in danger. Its best all 3 are kept apart with no way of talking though jail system to the others.

Had enough of these ppl getting air time...just want them to rot tbh.

RIP beautiful boy. You are safe now.

"JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Contained in hundreds of pages of evidence and hours of recordings released Wednesday in the case against Ruben Ebron were disturbing details on Lonzie Barton's death, including that Ebron almost led police to the toddler's body within 24 hours of his disappearance last summer."
http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie...almost-took-police-to-lonzies-body-that-night

Also new documents released today.

I wonder why the room mate would be bleeding everywhere.

"JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Contained in hundreds of pages of evidence and hours of recordings released Wednesday in the case against Ruben Ebron were disturbing details on Lonzie Barton's death, including that Ebron almost led police to the toddler's body within 24 hours of his disappearance last summer."
http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie...almost-took-police-to-lonzies-body-that-night

Also new documents released today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members