FL FL - Lucely "Lilly" Aramburo, 24, Miami, 2 June 2007

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just left my comment Peki and I am off to do some snooping. I will check back in in a little while. Cali

http://www.murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/

I am putting out a plea to all of you....PLEASE GO TO THIS SITE AND LEAVE A COMMENT

I promise you it will only take a minute, but it is crucial to getting word of Lilly's case out. I got an email from Susan that this is especially for producers of Nancy Grace.

We need you to show your outrage that this case is not being investigated properly.

Please, pretty please!

I just left my comment Peki and I am off to do some snooping. I will check back in in a little while. Cali

I also left a comment and I am sending prayers to you, Cali, and Susan and especially to Paldin and his grandmother.

Salem

I received this email from Susan Milano Murphy. If you can, PLEASE CALL IN QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ON SUNDAY......

I was able to get some radio time on Lillys case I go on around 4:30 Sunday May 18th, 2008-

4 PM Central / 5 PM EDT, Please have folks call in and ask questions on the case I'll post it on my blog tomorrow and send it to you-what is nice is the show plays each time you go to the website www.thewaroncrime.blogspot.com for an entire week
Call in live at: (347) 838-9781
Link to the radio show to listen www.blogtalkradio.com/true_crime

Posted at
http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/

(snipped)
The Miami Police Department have not even taken the time to investigate Lilly's possible murder. Her mother walks the streets daily to hand out flyers on the streets of Miami.

Lets save Lilly's mother a few steps and contact:Attorney General Bill McCollum Office
The Contact Person is: Sandi Copes Phone: (850) 245-0150.
Call them. and politely ask to investigate the possible homicide of Lilly Amaburo. It only takes a minute to place the call. Or please consider:
How about emailing the Miami Herald and asking that they look into Lilly's case-
rhirsch@MiamiHerald.com.
magarcia@MiamiHerald.com
There is a little boy who deserves to know what happened to his mother.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact: Miami-Dade Police Department 305-418-7200

I am personally begging EVERYONE here to take this and post it in every blog, message board, forum, or anywhere you are a member or have a social page. Please read the entire article on Susan's journal and PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS.

This case is getting ready to made a big stride in the next few days or weeks. We still need your help.

This is a comment left by Lilly's close friend, it is both heartbreaking and infuriating.....

"but we're staying off the dope now, i'm not going to do any while we're living with lilly and david b/c theyre clean"
This is a quote from kelly- PROOF that Lilly was doing very well before KELLY came back into the picture!!!

Lilly was CLEAN that week when she was in rehab, (3 days before she VANISHED) she was CLEAR in her own mind, she wrote beautiful journal entries about her hopes & dreams of a good future with her baby, Palden. She wrote letters to friends about how hopeful she was.

Yet the DAY CHRISTEN picks her up for her court appearance, she fails a drug test given by the court. She INSISTED, under oath, that she had NOT used any drugs. She was adamant about it! But nobody believed her. Thinking back, it is a possibility that he drugged her without her knowledge. Lilly had previously shared with family that she had awoken several times in his apartment with her arms bleeding, with track marks and full of HICKEYS. She NEVER injected herself NEVER!! She was deathly afraid of needles. Christen would do ANYTHING to keep her with HIM.

Is it possible that he drugged her and she overdosed? Did he give her a deadly dose?

She was in TREMENDOUS fear for her life. She called someone shortly before her disappearance, crying, scared, desperate for HELP.

So sad to think that she tried so hard to reach out for help, she begged & pleaded. But nobody DID ANYTHING TO HELP. They didn't do anything..

It's so painful to see how MDPD has FAILED her, how the system FAILED her. How some of her friends FAILED her. As Christen & Kelly continue living and getting away with MURDER. Partying, living it up, NEVER taking the time to even LOOK for her. NEVER cooperating with police through their own efforts.

There are MANY clues and enough evidence, at the very least, for the MDPD to make this case higher up on their priority list. What is it going to take for LE and media to do the right thing?

PLEASE PLEASE HELP DEMAND JUSTICE FOR LILLY. Write emails to Governor Crist. Simply copy & paste the article. There are a lot more people that can be contacted to put some MUCH NEEDED PRESSURE on MDPD.
PLEASE do everything in your power to bring closure to this family. MDPD should be investigated for their disregard in this case. Lilly is a human being and all human life is precious.

DEMAND JUSTICE FOR LILLY!Her mother is SUFFERING so much. Her son is slowly losing any memories he had of his mommy. It's the right thing to do.

Peki51 - I support your efforts to bring Lilly's murderer to justice, but I have to ask this question - are Lilly's mother and Paldin safe? Are they at risk of any fallout over the added pressure on LE to do the right thing? I do not think that is a reason to back off of efforts to have Lilly's disappearance fully investigated and find out what happened to her and by whom, but I would like to know that Lilly's mother and son will be safe.

My prayers to all,

Salem

If she was clear in her own mind and writing happy journal entries, how does this jibe with making desperate, afraid for her life phone calls?

While I think that she might have met with foul play, we are talking about a woman with schizophrenia. Her getting changed into pajamas in front of strangers and going out to pick flowers could just as easily be a result of mental illness as a fabrication.

And what is more likely- that someone drugged her without her knowledge, or that she drugged herself?

I think there is a possibility that this woman is ALIVE (and wandering the earth unmedicatedly schizophrenic) and we should be absolutely putting effort into finding her as opposed to prosecuting someone for a murder for which there is no evidence.

I don't mean to dismiss your wonderful enthusiasm to help Lily and her family - I think you are wonderful, but I do hope that the concerns about her partner and associates haven't convinced her family she's deceased. She may well not be.

Peki51 - I support your efforts to bring Lilly's murderer to justice, but I have to ask this question - are Lilly's mother and Paldin safe? Are they at risk of any fallout over the added pressure on LE to do the right thing? I do not think that is a reason to back off of efforts to have Lilly's disappearance fully investigated and find out what happened to her and by whom, but I would like to know that Lilly's mother and son will be safe.

My prayers to all,

Salem

Salem, to the best of my knowledge, she is as safe as she can be in Miami, but then who is really safe anywhere these days. With the possiblilty of LE taking a closer look at the case, and with all of us now breathing down the neck of it, I feel she is most likely a little safer now. Palden lives with her and I know that she would do anything in her power to keep him safe.

If she was clear in her own mind and writing happy journal entries, how does this jibe with making desperate, afraid for her life phone calls?

While I think that she might have met with foul play, we are talking about a woman with schizophrenia. Her getting changed into pajamas in front of strangers and going out to pick flowers could just as easily be a result of mental illness as a fabrication.

And what is more likely- that someone drugged her without her knowledge, or that she drugged herself?

I think there is a possibility that this woman is ALIVE (and wandering the earth unmedicatedly schizophrenic) and we should be absolutely putting effort into finding her as opposed to prosecuting someone for a murder for which there is no evidence.

I don't mean to dismiss your wonderful enthusiasm to help Lily and her family - I think you are wonderful, but I do hope that the concerns about her partner and associates haven't convinced her family she's deceased. She may well not be.

Beth, we have and still are looking at that possibility. We are not just focusing on Christen and Kelly other than the fact that these were 2 people who last saw her that night and neither has been brought in for questioning.

There have been so called sightings of Lilly, however, they have all been looked into and were not her. There is mounting evidence and questions that only Christen can answer, or Kelly, and that is what the family is looking for, answers that only they can give. You know they are hanging on to every possiblity that she may be alive, but from what we have seen so far, it doesn't look like that is the case. But you never know, and you keep on searching.

It is a very sad situation. Her mother constantly looks for her, every day, and fully expects to find her. With that said, it still does not excuse the fact that this case is not being investigated properly and there has not been 1 media outlet in the Miami area that is willing to cover the story. That in itself is what angers me and what I would like to see changed.

WEDNESDAY MAY 21....PLEASE MAKE TIME TO LISTEN TO THIS SHOW AND CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS IF YOU CAN. IT IS IMPORTANT FOR US TO CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE EFFORTS OF THESE FOLKS WHO ARE BRINGING US THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT LILLY. THIS IS 1 WHOLE HOUR OF DISCUSSION AND YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/True_Crime

UPCOMING SHOW: 5/21/2008 7:00 PM

Missing Woman: Lilly Aramburo

Levi

set reminder Date / Time: 5/21/2008 7:00 PM

Category: Current Events

Call-in Number: (347) 838-9781

Join us for the hour as we discuss and investigate the mystery surrounding the missing mother Lilly Aramburo from Miami FL.

See if for yourself, folks. Christen, who has recent drug charges, has been working with children. Has he come clean and made a turnaround in his life? Or is he scamming a legitimate organization with good intentions towards children? Who is he making himself out to be this time?

http://kidzcomfortzone.org/ was registered in January 2008. It's based in Florida. Here's some info on it:
Our Creed!
Kidz Comfort Zone, A Florida based nonprofit organization, declares the following: “With dedication, devotion, determination, and love we will improve, empower and nurture children and adolescence, of low and middle income families, with the skills necessary to succeed in life, while engaging new endeavors with confidence, clarity and the mind set to overcome.“ Our creed embodies our commitment to provide educational and leisure activities that promote the core values and fundamentals acquired through school, family, religion, and community. While all members are welcome to participate in any and all activities offered by us, we perform initial screening processes that assist in choosing an activities program that will be best suited to meet the individual’s needs. We are funded through grants, fundraising, contributions, and donations. Throughout the year we also hold special events, raffles, give-a-ways, and benefit dinners. We operate on a core group of administrative staff and mostly volunteers within the community. These highly skilled individuals donate their time and resources for the children and our cause.

Our Goal is $500,000 in '08
Kidz Comfort Zone Inc., Wants to raise a minimum of 500,000.00 by the end of 2008. You can help us achieve this in many different ways! Why not help the children and the community? Call today to find out how. 305-428-2072

Fundraising 5 Winner Raffle!
We are currently acquiring merchandise and service based prizes (ie computer repairs, painting or remodeling) for our 5 winner raffle! Check back soon for upcoming dates and prize lists. Tickets will sell for either 5 or 10 dollars depending upon prize acquisition.

just a thought here... i remember though not the names that there was a case where the hubby was injecting his wife with some drug while she was sleeping and she didn't know. it eventually killed her. another thing i was thinking about when she was picked up to make the court appearance and during the drug test failed. i wonder if somewhere between being picked up and getting to court they had a "quickie"? it is possible to pass drug thru semen...she wouldn't get a high and wouldn't know its in her system but it would how up in it. guarenteed not as much as if she had taken it herself but might register enough to make her fail the test.

athy, that is a good point. It has been said that he was known to drug her while sleeping. Why anyone would do such a thing is beyond me, but who knows. And now this creep is working with underpriviledged youth?? Scares the hell out of me.

I wonder if the backgrounds of Christen Pacheo and Kelly Rae Sterling have been checked?

one of them may have an influencial family member discouraging ANY investigation of Lilly's disappearance.

i wonder if one or both of them are being protected. :furious:

I wonder if the backgrounds of Christen Pacheo and Kelly Rae Sterling have been checked?

one of them may have an influencial family member discouraging ANY investigation of Lilly's disappearance.

i wonder if one or both of them are being protected. :furious:

Floh, we have checked them out as far as we can, and have others with more resources going further. It would take a lot of pages for me to post all of it here, but if you are interested you can look at all of it here:

http://lillyaramburo.ning.com/

There is a lot of information about the players in the forum section of the blog. They are not squeaky clean, by any means, but we haven't yet found the connection to why this case is virtually being ignored in Miami.

If I lived in Miami I would be outraged to know that someone like Christen was spending time with my child.

http://justiceinmiami.blogspot.com/

If you didn't get to hear the radio broadcast it is up at the above site. It is very informative in a lot of ways. These internet broadcasts are the ONLY media we are able to get for Lilly at this time. I think you will really enjoy the show.

To show your support for Lilly and the radio show PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS at:

http://www.murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/

PS.....And please shoot off a few emails to the sites listed on Susan's blog. It is so important to keep the steam going.

I am putting a call out to everyone......

If anyone knows how we can trace the "totalled" black Cadillac Escalade that was once either owned or leased by Christen Pacheco, please let us know. I have no idea where to start on connecting the dots to this particular vehicle, but I feel it is of utmost importance to the case if we can find it and have it gone over with a fine tooth comb.

So if you know how to get this information, or know anyone who does, please contact me or anyone here. Thanks.....I know you are out there!

Peki - if you have the license number, you may be able to get info from your dept. of motor vehicles? I know nothing about how that works in Flordia (don't know much about how it would work in my state either) but it seems the car could be tracked by the license or VINumber.

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back