FL FL - Lucely "Lilly" Aramburo, 24, Miami, 2 June 2007

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Peki - I'm so glad to see this article. I hope it drums up some interest and some tips.

I'm praying for Lilly.

Salem

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2008-09...illy-aramburo/

The comment section of this article is very important. If you have any feelings about justice, I urge you to read the article and leave a comment. This paper is in the hands of citizens of Miami for a week! Janet needs all of the local support she can get at this time. I feel this is a crossroads in this case, if the people local to Miami can start demanding justice it would be a great help in getting this case properly investigated!

Thanks everyone!

this just seems odd for me to think that she left at 2 am to pick flowers? is this something that was common for her to do? I don't buy that for a minute. prayers that something is done with this case soon. starting with the boyfriend...

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/01/police_suspect_missing_mom_lil.php

By Francisco Alvarado, Tue., Jan. 11 2011 @ 9:00AM

More than three years after she went missing, Miami-Dade Police investigators believe Lilly Aramburo was a victim of foul play. At least, that's what an updated missing persons flyer seems to indicate. New Times wrote a cover story about the young single mother's June 1, 2007 disappearance from the east Kendall apartment she shared with her then-boyfriend Christian Pacheco.

The boyfriend is still updating his fb. His updates just sound like he is guilty of something, to me..

December 12th episode of "Disappeared" will feature Lily's case...

Watching "Disappeared" episode on Lilly now...I hadn't heard of this case before and didn't know her history, re: heroin use, etc...very troubled soul. Also, her mom says she was diagnosed as bi-polar, depression, was on meds, etc...also possibly post-partum depression.

Christian P. does take part in the show...he says Lilly left went he went to tell Kelly, who had gone into the bedroom, that Lilly was upset and she should leave. He thought she just left for the time being, due to being upset. He also said she had stopped taking her meds, and had taken only bungee cords when she left in her pajamas, and that she had tried to hang herself a few weeks earlier, in a closet.

Her friend Janet is on the show as well as Lilly's mom...neither feel she would commit suicide or would just leave. But her mom did drive around Miami looking for her, as Lillie had vanished once before for several weeks and that is how she found her that time.

Christian tells mom a few weeks later that two of his friends had seen her in DT Miami...mom calls the friend, who insists he did see Lilly. Mom and Janet resume thier search, looking for several months.

Eventually Mom and Janet start to suspect Christian...why he waited a day to report her missing. He says he was told to wait 24-48 hours since she was not a minor. Also, he called police first, not Lilly's mom-mom found this strange. Janet said he would not look at them while he talked to them...was not that concerned, in her opinion. He says he was depressed and also doping a lot.

Janet starts a blog and FB and Twitter and gets results in that an article was finally written in local paper and a PI comes forward to offer their services without charge. LE starts looking at CP and took him in for a LD test (this is more than a year later); Janet said they were told he passed.

PI's talk to CP and Kelly again and are told about a crack house they had been to before, including that day Lilly was last seen. One of the residents has an extensive record inc. murder...Kelly thinks maybe Lilly went back there. PI tries to get LE interested in the guy from the crack house, without too much luck. Case goes cold.

Mom and Janet start a hunger strike after some two years have passed, to get attention and get LE back on the case. Some local media cover it but nothing comes of it. Finally in Dec. 2010 a Miami-Dade homicide detective decides to take on the case. Starts from scratch, reviews the file, etc...he finds the LD test results that show that Christian did NOT pass the question about whether or not he knew what happened to Lilly. This changes everything, now focus is back on CP.

New searches were done in the area of the apartment, finding nothing. Looked at the sightings that had been reported, no one had interviewed them at the time, except Lilly's mother. The two men deny ever having seen her, but one said that CP told him to say he had seen her, to make her mom feel better...and because CP was paying for the drugs...CP also changes his story on how she tried to kill herself before, changing details. Takes another LD test and fails again.

Focus back on CP...but without finding her...an arrest will be difficult. Seems to be another one of those cases that if the body is not found, no one is arrested...searches have been done as recently as April 2011, but nothing has ever been found. The detective who had taken over the case has since retired...

Bumping for Lilly - and sending my admiration to her friend who has championed her cause all these years

I haven't had the opportunity to see the show and thank you for the synopsis!

My gut told me from the beginning, and still feels, that Christen Pacheco has knowledge about what happened to Lilly. Much time and water has gone over the bridge, and I'm so happy that new attention has been given to Lilly's case. I hope I can catch the show the next time around.

The truth will all come out one day, the sooner the better.

Please join her Facebook page, set up long ago by Lilly's friend, to show support and to get latest updates on the case: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Lily-Aramburo/193954499815

Watching "Disappeared" episode on Lilly now...I hadn't heard of this case before and didn't know her history, re: heroin use, etc...very troubled soul. Also, her mom says she was diagnosed as bi-polar, depression, was on meds, etc...also possibly post-partum depression.

Christian P. does take part in the show...he says Lilly left went he went to tell Kelly, who had gone into the bedroom, that Lilly was upset and she should leave. He thought she just left for the time being, due to being upset. He also said she had stopped taking her meds, and had taken only bungee cords when she left in her pajamas, and that she had tried to hang herself a few weeks earlier, in a closet.

Her friend Janet is on the show as well as Lilly's mom...neither feel she would commit suicide or would just leave. But her mom did drive around Miami looking for her, as Lillie had vanished once before for several weeks and that is how she found her that time.

Christian tells mom a few weeks later that two of his friends had seen her in DT Miami...mom calls the friend, who insists he did see Lilly. Mom and Janet resume thier search, looking for several months.

Eventually Mom and Janet start to suspect Christian...why he waited a day to report her missing. He says he was told to wait 24-48 hours since she was not a minor. Also, he called police first, not Lilly's mom-mom found this strange. Janet said he would not look at them while he talked to them...was not that concerned, in her opinion. He says he was depressed and also doping a lot.

Janet starts a blog and FB and Twitter and gets results in that an article was finally written in local paper and a PI comes forward to offer their services without charge. LE starts looking at CP and took him in for a LD test (this is more than a year later); Janet said they were told he passed.

PI's talk to CP and Kelly again and are told about a crack house they had been to before, including that day Lilly was last seen. One of the residents has an extensive record inc. murder...Kelly thinks maybe Lilly went back there. PI tries to get LE interested in the guy from the crack house, without too much luck. Case goes cold.

Mom and Janet start a hunger strike after some two years have passed, to get attention and get LE back on the case. Some local media cover it but nothing comes of it. Finally in Dec. 2010 a Miami-Dade homicide detective decides to take on the case. Starts from scratch, reviews the file, etc...he finds the LD test results that show that Christian did NOT pass the question about whether or not he knew what happened to Lilly. This changes everything, now focus is back on CP.

New searches were done in the area of the apartment, finding nothing. Looked at the sightings that had been reported, no one had interviewed them at the time, except Lilly's mother. The two men deny ever having seen her, but one said that CP told him to say he had seen her, to make her mom feel better...and because CP was paying for the drugs...CP also changes his story on how she tried to kill herself before, changing details. Takes another LD test and fails again.

Focus back on CP...but without finding her...an arrest will be difficult. Seems to be another one of those cases that if the body is not found, no one is arrested...searches have been done as recently as April 2011, but nothing has ever been found. The detective who had taken over the case has since retired...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashpandaoutside
Back