FL FL - Lucely "Lilly" Aramburo, 24, Miami, 2 June 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just stumbled over this case in Florida missing and came back to WS to check! I wonder if @Peki51 is still somewhere around

Bumping for Lilly. Yet another case of a young woman vanishing mysteriously in the middle of the night, with nothing but the clothes on her back and supposedly, a couple of bungee cords. These spontaneous disappearances always seem convenient for a male in these women’s lives, and it seems this case is no different. No matter how much time passes, Lilly and women like her will NOT be forgotten. Justice is always possible. I hope that it comes sooner than later.

Bumping for Lily
And her amazing unrelenting loving mother and friend. May we all be blessed to be loved that much.

Sadly, that article is from 11 years ago. Doesn't seem to be any recent updates. It's pretty obvious she was murdered IMO but the police never have collected enough evidence to prove it. Just awful.
I’m so sorry. I misread at the date. Apologies…

Not a recent article about Lilly, but only 3 years old. There's just not much out there recent.

Nov 17, 2021

<<For Aramburo’s mother, Lucely Zaldivar, the pain compounded because she is raising her daughter’s son. He was just an infant when his mother disappeared. Today, he is 15 years old, beset by behavioral outbursts and struggling to cope with the fact that his mother was likely murdered and yet has no tomb to visit. One day, she hopes the truth about what happened to her daughter will emerge. “She deserves it. Her son deserves it,” Zaldivar said. “If someone knows something, it can help alleviate the pain of her son.” Lucely Zaldivar, left, with her daughter Lucely ‘Lily’ Aramburo, in a family photo during happier days. Lily Aramburo went missing in 2007.>>

1724862119569.png

Not a recent article about Lilly, but only 3 years old. There's just not much out there recent.

Nov 17, 2021

<<For Aramburo’s mother, Lucely Zaldivar, the pain compounded because she is raising her daughter’s son. He was just an infant when his mother disappeared. Today, he is 15 years old, beset by behavioral outbursts and struggling to cope with the fact that his mother was likely murdered and yet has no tomb to visit. One day, she hopes the truth about what happened to her daughter will emerge. “She deserves it. Her son deserves it,” Zaldivar said. “If someone knows something, it can help alleviate the pain of her son.” Lucely Zaldivar, left, with her daughter Lucely ‘Lily’ Aramburo, in a family photo during happier days. Lily Aramburo went missing in 2007.>>

View attachment 527451
How awful for her mother and son.

Bumping for Lilly. I hope she's found one day and the perpetrators are punished.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995
Back