Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

I had a theory cross my mind the other day, that JS may have been asleep during the morning, and SS convinced her that he let her sleep in and took MS to school because he's 'such a nice guy" (vomit). When MS was reported missing, SS must have been feeding an in the dark, JS with his version of what happened, while convincing her it will look bad if she was sleeping in and doesn't know anything. If you look at the lies, JS told in the bigger picture, a pattern emerges if you have the perspective that she slept in and was puppeteered by SS on what to say.
ETA: JMO of course
Agreed. It seems JS was just repeating back what SS had told her. And it's probably why she would think Maddie didn't use her cell phone or laptop Sunday night if that's what SS told her. Except there was a 10 or 15 minute gap when MS was dropped off and SS arrived. There is no accounting for that time.
The whole thing is fishy. JMO

Agreed. It seems JS was just repeating back what SS had told her. And it's probably why she would think Maddie didn't use her cell phone or laptop Sunday night if that's what SS told her. Except there was a 10 or 15 minute gap when MS was dropped off and SS arrived. There is no accounting for that time.
The whole thing is fishy. JMO
The thing that bothers me is choosing to adopt the narrative of the last person that saw your missing child over divulging everything that you know to police to help find her.

I would unquestionably risk arrest, torture, and death if it was necessary to protect my child from harm.

The thing that bothers me is choosing to adopt the narrative of the last person that saw your missing child over divulging everything that you know to police to help find her.

I would unquestionably risk arrest, torture, and death if it was necessary to protect my child from harm.
Exactly. This was her on/off boyfriend who was seeing other people. He lived in another city! Why take his word when he wasn’t even in a serious relationship with JS? It’s mind boggling! Plus with the phone resetting and all of the dumb loose ends. I’m sure she had caught him in lies before, he’s not even good at it!

How ridiculous that he brought his peepee cream , to his ex’s house? What is that about? Had it lying out? Does that not set off alarm bells?

Exactly. This was her on/off boyfriend who was seeing other people. He lived in another city! Why take his word when he wasn’t even in a serious relationship with JS? It’s mind boggling! Plus with the phone resetting and all of the dumb loose ends. I’m sure she had caught him in lies before, he’s not even good at it!

How ridiculous that he brought his peepee cream , to his ex’s house? What is that about? Had it lying out? Does that not set off alarm bells?
Well, it’s not much better but the lotion in question was found inside a backpack in the room labeled with the #4 (the room JS SENT her daughter to sleep in a bed with SS). Source: page 45 of massive Dropbox doc.

A comment elsewhere today made me wonder about a specific statement JS made. It was a VERY strong declaration that MS didn't even have her laptop and phone, the night of the party.

That kinda sticks out to me all of a sudden, because while everything else could be SS-driven narrative she was just parroting (I don't believe it, but to give other viewpoints visibility I will include that), I get a different feeling about this one. Approximately 6:20-6:35 on video. Here's the interview:
(See 6:20-6:35 or so). The exact quote:

“There was no moment that evening from when she got home from the party that she had her phone, that she had the laptop. She went straight to getting ready and went to bed. So I know she didn’t have any conversations with anyone, she didn’t make plans with anyone. I didn’t see any of that.”

I feel like the only way she could know that with certainty is if she had specifically taken them away from MS, since JS wasn't even home when MS got home from the party, and still was not for another couple of hours after that. (Not to mention, if she was having this as a video call, which she clearly must have been, then that must mean they were using SS's phone for that, if what she says is true.) But why would she take those away? I mean, a school laptop? You use it for school work, it wouldn't seem suitable as a punishment to take that away. Plus, taking them away doesn't seem to fit the rest of the picture she is/they are trying to paint about sunshine and unicorns, but of course we know that isn't true.

My premise (that they must have been taken away, for her to be able to make that statement) could be flawed, of course. Thoughts on this?

Icky edit: Or, since we know that MS did have her phone while at the party, was it (and the laptop) taken away from her shortly after arriving home, possibly by SS with JS's blessing? I'm getting punishment vibes, possibly for her not being happy about the party or about him being there or something. :(

Last edited:
A comment elsewhere today made me wonder about a specific statement JS made. It was a VERY strong declaration that MS didn't even have her laptop and phone, the night of the party.

That kinda sticks out to me all of a sudden, because while everything else could be SS-driven narrative she was just parroting (I don't believe it, but to give other viewpoints visibility I will include that), I get a different feeling about this one. Approximately 6:20-6:35 on video. Here's the interview:
(See 6:20-6:35 or so). The exact quote:

“There was no moment that evening from when she got home from the party that she had her phone, that she had the laptop. She went straight to getting ready and went to bed. So I know she didn’t have any conversations with anyone, she didn’t make plans with anyone. I didn’t see any of that.”

I feel like the only way she could know that with certainty is if she had specifically taken them away from MS, since JS wasn't even home when MS got home from the party, and still was not for another couple of hours after that. (Not to mention, if she was having this as a video call, which she clearly must have been, then that must mean they were using SS's phone for that, if what she says is true.) But why would she take those away? I mean, a school laptop? You use it for school work, it wouldn't seem suitable as a punishment to take that away. Plus, taking them away doesn't seem to fit the rest of the picture she is/they are trying to paint about sunshine and unicorns, but of course we know that isn't true.

My premise (that they must have been taken away, for her to be able to make that statement) could be flawed, of course. Thoughts on this?

Icky edit: Or, since we know that MS did have her phone while at the party, was it (and the laptop) taken away from her shortly after arriving home, possibly by SS with JS's blessing? I'm getting punishment vibes, possibly for her not being happy about the party or about him being there or something. :(
Ugh. That's all possible.

Could it be simpler, that MS's phone and laptop were plugged in when JS got home?

Pretty sure JS never saw MS when she got home from work. MOO

How could JS be so absolutely certain JS hadn't talked to someone, been lured, etc?

MS did have her phone at the party.

I wonder if her laptop and phone were typically plugged in together.... pretty telling if SS grabbed one if the other was RIGHT THERE.

If they were the case, you'd think JS might wonder how MS could remember one and forget the other.

I continue to feel just so sad for MS. Sad, angry, sad some more.

JMO

I've finally read my way through all of the documents (except for the cell phone location analysis, which I have no idea how to interpret), and I compiled a table of contents that I added to the media thread:

My intent was to summarize the different documents within the doc dump so that it is easier to go back and locate them and identify where info came from. And to be as objective and accurate as possible when doing so, so hopefully I succeeded?

(This is just an FYI because I think this could be helpful to people who don't read the media thread as well.)

I've finally read my way through all of the documents (except for the cell phone location analysis, which I have no idea how to interpret), and I compiled a table of contents that I added to the media thread:

My intent was to summarize the different documents within the doc dump so that it is easier to go back and locate them and identify where info came from. And to be as objective and accurate as possible when doing so, so hopefully I succeeded?

(This is just an FYI because I think this could be helpful to people who don't read the media thread as well.)

Amazing and incredibly helpful! Thank you!

Wait? What? What does that mean exactly? I’m confused. lol
It was in a backpack in his room, rather than having it “lying out”. He’s gross no doubt, and it’s bizarre (IMO) to feel the need to bring masturbation cream on a visit like that, but I don’t think it’s some big red flag.

If we learned that backpack actually belonged to a roommate, I’d be like “oh, icky” not “oh, concerning.”

Wait? What? What does that mean exactly? I’m confused. lol
The post I responded to indicated the lotion found by police was out in the open however, the document by LE which I cited indicated it was actually located inside a backpack in the room, not in the open. A minor detail but important as it shows either: they (whichever one or both JS and SS) made an effort to conceal it before Le arrived with the warrant and possibly that SS was using it in that room.

It was in a backpack in his room, rather than having it “lying out”. He’s gross no doubt, and it’s bizarre (IMO) to feel the need to bring masturbation cream on a visit like that, but I don’t think it’s some big red flag.

If we learned that backpack actually belonged to a roommate, I’d be like “oh, icky” not “oh, concerning.”
It IS icky in particular when you see that LE found it in the room with the #4 on the door. The same room which Js SENT her daughter to sleep with the monster.

I have seen many speculate that SS was drugging MS. Unfortunately I think all of the available evidence points away from MS being drugged during her abuse.

For one, we know there are videos of MS performing oral sex on SS. See the attachment on the post below (note you'll need to go back to this post to open the attachment). I don't think a person who is sedated could be described as performing oral sex.
In regards to SS driving around in the wee hour of the morning. Read the top of page 35, SS Interview where they describe the road, hour and destination.

Here is the clip but I've also attached the page. It sound to me like the night of Feb 27th between 3:27am and 4:35am he was near US-192. The vehicle also traveled between 4:42am to 10:55am between US192 and North Port.

Why did he go back to North Port (2.5 hours south) in the middle of the night? Did he dispose of evidence? Did it have something to do with his Dad, CS? Had he already placed MS in the bamboo tree line?
View attachment 512462

Next, we have the search warrants with no mention of meds being searched for or confiscated. Given that the masturbation cream was taken by LE, I feel pretty certain that any meds used to drug MS would be taken as well.

Lastly, it was extensively covered in an earlier thread that SS had a video on his phone of him refusing to give his phone to MS to play games with until she performs a sex act. The only MSM reference I could find to this was a transcript of a CourtTV video, and I got so disgusted by my own searches that I stopped looking. Perhaps another member can provide a link?

Sadly, based on the above, I believe that Madi was conscious and responsive for much, if not all, of her abuse.

Thank you, @Mack the Knife !

You are a valued asset @Mack the Knife, thank you!

I have seen many speculate that SS was drugging MS. Unfortunately I think all of the available evidence points away from MS being drugged during her abuse.

For one, we know there are videos of MS performing oral sex on SS. See the attachment on the post below (note you'll need to go back to this post to open the attachment). I don't think a person who is sedated could be described as performing oral sex.

Next, we have the search warrants with no mention of meds being searched for or confiscated. Given that the masturbation cream was taken by LE, I feel pretty certain that any meds used to drug MS would be taken as well.

Lastly, it was extensively covered in an earlier thread that SS had a video on his phone of him refusing to give his phone to MS to play games with until she performs a sex act. The only MSM reference I could find to this was a transcript of a CourtTV video, and I got so disgusted by my own searches that I stopped looking. Perhaps another member can provide a link?

Sadly, based on the above, I believe that Madi was conscious and responsive for much, if not all, of her abuse.
Page 439 of the massive document I. Dropbox says they (le) foubd 3 prescription medications belonging to [redacted but I think to MS as the entire page details her belongings imo). They were found in the downstairs bedroom which I thought was interesting as why there? Especially if according to Js, Ms never slept in that bedroom? Unless the downstairs bedroom was JS room? Maybe mum kept them in her room?

342/896 Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 10.33.56 AM.png

Page 439 of the massive document I. Dropbox says they (le) foubd 3 prescription medications belonging to [redacted but I think to MS as the entire page details her belongings imo). They were found in the downstairs bedroom which I thought was interesting as why there? Especially if according to Js, Ms never slept in that bedroom? Unless the downstairs bedroom was JS room? Maybe mum kept them in her room?
Weirdly on page 210 the name is redacted, but on page 396 it looks like the same document without the redaction--"3 prescription medication belonging to Madeline Soto (downstairs bed)"

I believe the downstairs bedroom is JS's room. Elsewhere, the downstairs bedroom and "divided off sleeping area in the living room" (MS's space) are described separately. There are spots in the documents where "MS's room" is referred to but I can't really tell if that means the bedroom in which she typically slept, or the area that was designated as hers (which wasn't technically a room). Page 32 is where presumably-JS says that MS never slept in the divided spot in the living room.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm
Back