Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

Hypothesis, and this is total speculation: he had a plan to fake dropping MS off at school, so he buckled her in and drove to the school area to get caught on cameras because he knew his story would be checked out. But then he does that and starts freaking out because it’s not actually a good plan because there is no good plan for how to cover this, and he realizes wow I’ve got a corpse next to me in my car, holy crap what am I doing, so he drives around trying to figure out how to make it so he doesn’t have a dead body visibly next to him, and he’s thinking okay maybe Sea World, but doesn’t find a good spot there, and he’s panicking, and eventually he ends up at the parking structure and moving the body to the trunk . He no longer has to actually look at the body of the little girl he murdered, which is a huge psychological relief, so he goes home to avoid the problem for a little bit longer. He gets back home and sees JS has called a bunch of times, so he calls her back and either (depending on if you think she knew or not) conspires with her about hiding her daughter’s body or lays the groundwork for the lie he’s going to tell about what happened that morning.
I have always thought he did plan to drop her at the church, but that other person was there and he couldn't safely do it. Circled ("to McD's") a couple of times, waiting on that person to leave, then finally just had to go back home and regroup/come up with a new plan, since it was getting too light by then to do what he originally was going to do. That was him heading back at 8:10.

Hypothesis, and this is total speculation: he had a plan to fake dropping MS off at school, so he buckled her in and drove to the school area to get caught on cameras because he knew his story would be checked out. But then he does that and starts freaking out because it’s not actually a good plan because there is no good plan for how to cover this, and he realizes wow I’ve got a corpse next to me in my car, holy crap what am I doing, so he drives around trying to figure out how to make it so he doesn’t have a dead body visibly next to him, and he’s thinking okay maybe Sea World, but doesn’t find a good spot there, and he’s panicking, and eventually he ends up at the parking structure and moving the body to the trunk . He no longer has to actually look at the body of the little girl he murdered, which is a huge psychological relief, so he goes home to avoid the problem for a little bit longer. He gets back home and sees JS has called a bunch of times, so he calls her back and either (depending on if you think she knew or not) conspires with her about hiding her daughter’s body or lays the groundwork for the lie he’s going to tell about what happened that morning.
I think his fake abduction story was the plan from the get go. He was going to leave early (fake Mcdonalds breakfast story), be seen on camera traveling toward the school with MS in the front seat, and then do the fake dropoff near the church (“it’s an image thing”), with the fake abduction happening between the church and the school… but something happened that forced SS to go back to the complex. It must’ve been something major because by 8:10 am he’s already caught on camera heading back (he left complex at 7:50 am). So something crossed his mind important enough that he’d drive back to the complex through the front gate with a dead child in his front seat and waking up Jenn in the process. There’s no way he’s doing that just for a clicker.
While that very well may be (that he didn't have his clicker) the question in my mind is is THAT why he returned? I'm thinking that's not what we went back to retrieve (the missing croc perhaps? Something else?). It was too risky to drive through the manned gate with a dead body slumped over with her mouth agape IMO. Whatever it was was IMPORTANT to SS, and the clicker wasn't important at that moment IMO. Something was, but what?

Decided to do a bit of a timeline comparison based on where SS said he was and where other evidence (pings, witness accounts, etc.) says he was from the start of Monday until he met up with the Soto family.

Time on 2024-02-26Based on evidenceBased on SS's account
Around 07:00 or 07:15Venetian Bay Villages
SS says he and MS woke up.
29 & 874
07:35Venetian Bay Villages trash compactor
Surveillance footage shows SS discarding something in the apartment complex trash compactor while a presumably-MS is visible in the passenger seat of the Lincoln MKZ.
Prior to 7:45A roommate who always leaves by 07:45 did not see MS leave by the time she left. Implies she did not see MS at all that morning.874 & 876
Between 07:35 and 07:45Driving toward McDonald's
SS says he and MS left the house to go get McDonald's before school drop off
29 & 874
07:50Venetian Bay Villages
Surveillance footage shows Lincoln MKZ leaving the through the rear gate with presumably-SS driving and presumably-MS (likely deceased) in the passenger seat.
Before drop off, unclear if before or after McDonald's discussionVenetian Bay Villages
SS says he forgot his key fob/gate clicker but had plenty of time so he drove back to get it.
08:00 or 08:15Near McDonald's
SS says he drove north on John Young Pkwy (JYP) and turned left at the McDonald's on Town Loop Blvd (TLB), then continued past McDonald's toward Peace United Methodist Church. Before reaching the church, he performed a u-turn around the median by Lilac Cove Ln. on TLB to go back toward McDonald's, then headed back toward the school. (Some of this description, either from SS or detectives, does not make geographical sense to me regarding the directions that were turned.)
Around 08:00 OR "7:00 or 8:00"Venetian Bay Villages
JS said she heard people in the kitchen and figured it was MS.
32 & 872
Around "08:00 or 08:15" OR "07:00 or 8:00"Venetian Bay Villages
JS woke up and said SS came in to put a leash on the dog and fell back asleep shortly after.
32 & 872
08:10Hunter's Creek Middle School
A license plate reader captured SS's Lincoln MKZ driving away from the school.
585 & 891
08:11Westbound on John Young Pkwy and Thacker586
08:19Venetian Bay Villages
Surveillance footage shows Lincoln MKZ entering through the front gate with presumably-SS driving and presumably-MS (likely deceased) in the passenger seat.
31 & 58
08:31Venetian Bay Villages
Surveillance footage shows Lincoln MKZ leaving through the rear gate with presumably-SS driving and presumably-MS (likely deceased) in the passenger seat.
31 & 58
08:39Eastbound at Osceola Pkwy and Thacker588
Around 08:25 or 08:40Near Peace United Methodist Church
SS says he dropped MS off near school.
08:31Northbound on John Young Pkwy and Thacker589
08:48Northbound John Young Pkwy and Town Center Blvd590
08:58Westbound Central Florida Pkwy and John Young Pkwy592
09:01Northbound on International Dr and Central Florida Pkwy593
09:02Northbound on International Dr and Aquatica (Rear entrance)594
09:02Northbound on International Dr and Sea Harbor Dr595
09:03Southbound on International Dr and Sea Harbor Dr596
09:04Southbound on International Dr and Aquatica (Rear entrance)597
09:05Eastbound on Central Florida Pkwy and International Dr598
09:13Near Venetian Bay Villages
Phone presumed to belong to SS pings
Between 09:00 and 10:00Witness WC observes man he believes is SS pulled over with a flat tire.17
After dropping MS off at 8:40eSmokerOnline Vape Shop
SS says he went directly to the vape shop after dropping MS off and found it was closed. He said he waited there for 5-10 minutes for it to open. He has many conflicting statements on this, saying: he went there directly, he was probably cruising around a bit, he was there 15-20 minutes before open, he waited just 5-10 minutes, he waited until after they opened at 10:00, he was home again at 10:00, it was 10 minutes from his house, it was 15-20 minutes from his house, etc.
09:165051 Gateway Avenue, Orlando
Surveillance footage from an Exxon gas station shows a silver sedan traveling eastbound.
600 & 781
09:25Northbound Central Florida Pkwy and John Young Pkwy602
09:352405 Commerce Park Dr, Orlando (near Holiday Inn Club Vacations)
What is this symbol?
09:412405 Commerce Park Dr, Orlando (near Holiday Inn Club Vacations)
What is this symbol?
09:40-09:44Holiday Inn Club Vacations parking structure
Surveillance footage shows a Lincoln MKZ pulling into the structure, then presumably-SS moving a limp body from the front passenger seat to the trunk before leaving.
09:449295 S John Young Pkwy, Orlando608
09:49Southbound on John Young Pkwy and Central Florida Pkwy610
09:50Southbound on John Young Pkwy and Whisper Lakes Blvd611
10:00Southbound on John Young Parkway
SS's vehicle is seen
10:03Southbound John Young Pkwy and Town Center Blvd618
Around 10:00Venetian Bay Villages
SS says he returned home from the closed vape shop.
29 & 872
10:0528.34797, -81.419??
License plate reader
10:06Westbound on John Young Pkwy and Thacker621
Around 10:15Venetian Bay Villages
SS says he returned home from the closed vape shop and hung out with JS who had just woken up.
10:18Venetian Bay Villages
JS says SS called her at this point to report on his morning. He had forgotten his phone at home, and had just returned home from errands.
32 & 872
10:16-10:44Near Venetian Bay Villages
10:46Near Venetian Bay Villages
10:47-11:03Near Venetian Bay Villages
11:03Moving east of Venetian Bay Villages
Phone presumed to belong to SS begins pinging on towers east of previous pings
11:04Moving north
Phone presumed to belong to SS begins pinging towers north of previous pings
Around 11:00eSmokerOnline Vape Shop
SS says he went to the vape shop, which is only 10 minutes away from his home.
30 & 874
Around 11:00Venetian Bay Villages
SS says he returned home from the open vape shop.
Around 11:00 or 11:15Venetian Bay Villages
JS arrives home from her appointment and says SS was home. (It's not entirely clear if she means he was home already or just generally this period of time.)
32 & 872
11:16S John Young Pkwy and Hunter’s Creek Blvd
Phone presumed to belong to SS pings repeatedly
11:20-11:25eSmokerOnline Vape Shop
Phone presumed to belong to SS pings repeatedly near this shop
No time giveneSmokerOnline Vape Shop
Surveillance footage shows presumably-SS in a blue shirt purchasing items and leaving shortly after.
eSmokerOnline Vape Shop
SS says he went to the vape shop, which is only 10 minutes away from his home.
11:26Phone presumed to belong to SS appears to start moving654
11:29-11:31Phone presumed to belong to SS begins pinging towers north of previous pinngs658
11:31-11:43North of Central Florida Pkwy on S John Young Pkwy
Phone presumed to belong to SS repeatedly pings in the same location. There is no official information or speculation on this are, but there is a self storage here.
11:44-11:51Phone presumed to belong to SS beging pinging on towers south of previous pings671
11:57-12:47Near Venetian Bay Villages
After 12:45Coliseum of Comics
SS says he left the house around 12:45 to run errands, including visiting Coliseum of Comics and a couple of Targets.
After 12:45US-192 before House Rules Gaming
SS says he intended to go to House Rules Gaming but got a flat tire before that and pulled into a plaza off US-192.
12:49-14:39Near Venetian Bay Villages
Phone presumed to belong to SS pings repeatedly at home while his vehicle is sighted moving to Old Hickory Tree Rd and back
13:10-13:15Continued eastbound movements on US-192692
13:12Southbound past Hickory Tree Elementary School
Surveillance footage shows SS’s Lincoln MKZ traveling south toward Nolte Rd. past Hickory Tree Elementary School on 2355 Old Hickory Tree Rd., Saint Cloud.
13:16Southbound on Old Hickory Tree Rd and Creative Inspiration Gate707
Between 12:00 to 14:00Somewhere along US-192
SS said he got a flat tire.
About 13:2028.191031, -81.202160
Witness TC observes a silver sedan pulled over on Hickory Tree Road
Between 13:56 and 14:054171-3985 Hickory Tree Rd
Footage taken from 4085 Malawi Trl, Saint Cloud, shows a match on the suspect vehicle traveling north on Hickory Tree Road
14:11Westbound on US-192 and Old Hickory Tree Rd708
14:17Northbound past Hickory Tree Elementary School
Surveillance footage shows SS’s Lincoln MKZ traveling north toward I-192 past Hickory Tree Elementary School on 2355 Old Hickory Tree Rd., Saint Cloud.
14:12-43Continued westbound movements on US-192 and then on the route to Venetian Bay Villages726
14:30JS said she usually leaves for school pick up by this time, and left without SS because he was not yet home.32 & 872
14:35Venetian Bay Villages
SS returns home after changing his flat tire.
Between 14:50 and 15:15Witness WC observes man he believes is SS still pulled over with a flat tire and with red headed man assisting.17
14:52Near Venetian Bay Villages
14:59-15:24Near Venetian Bay Villages
15:25-16:38Near Venetian Bay Villages
Phone presumed to belong to SS pings at the home and occasionally at a few other towers just north and east
740-749
16:35Venetian Bay Villages trash compactor
Surveillance footage shows SS (now wearing a blue shirt) removing a tire/tire tread from a Lincoln MKZ and discarding it in the apartment complex trash compactor.
16:38-16:53Phone presumed to belong to SS pings at towers indicating he was driving to join JS and the rest of the family at grandma's office to look for MS.750

My callouts:
  • When and why did SS change his shirt? He is wearing the red shirt in the morning, and the blue shirt by the time he gets to the vape store
  • Why on earth did he risk going back to the apartment complex (before school) with the dead body of a resident in the front seat? I have a bit of a hypothesis that perhaps when JS woke up to SS in the room getting the dog leash, he was looking for MS's other white croc (which was later collected in the downstairs bedroom which I believe is JS's), and he had driven back home not (just) because of the gate clicker/key fob, but because he realized he had only dressed MS in one croc, and no one would think she left the home of her own free will with just one shoe
    • And on that, she says she helped him put the leash on the dog, but no one else ever mentions the dog at all? Is that just him putting the leash on the dog to go pee in the morning, then back in? Was it the leash in her bedroom or the dog? Presumably he goes back into the house with the leash and the dog, but he doesn't wake JS again?
  • I think witness WC who observed who he believed to be SS with a flat tire (and then with a flat tire and a redheaded helper) is incorrect, or some way or another. The time window is way too huge.
  • The car is spotted moving until 13:16 and starting at 13:56, so it seems that has to be the time window that SS got a flat tire. That also appears to be the time he must have dumped MS's body. So maybe he got a flat tire and decided to dump her body there, or he got the flat tire from pulling off to a rough shoulder where he had planned to dump her body.
    • SS told detectives it had been a while since he changed a flat tire and so he made rookie mistakes, but 40 minutes to get a flat, change a flat, and dump a body seems pretty quick to me.
  • He left the phone at the house in the morning for "school drop off," but took it when he went to the vape shop at 11, then left it again on his "errands" when he got a flat tire
    • This means he wouldn't have had it at 14:30 when he was supposed to be home so he and JS could go pick up MS from school. Did she call him looking for him?
  • On that vape shop trip at 11, he goes north past the vape shop. I haven't heard any speculation on what this is, but there is a self-storage right there. In this case though, I don't know how a self storage might tie in
  • Edit: oh also why is he saying JS was home at 10? Is he just confused? I see no benefit from it, and I'd bet he really did call her at 10:18, which he should remember.
catching up so this may have been answered already - there was a search warrant for a life storage facility in the docs.

Also why did JS say SS was home around 11-11:15 if his phone was pinging away from home? As in he was not home

Thank you - I cringe violently every time someone infers she “participated” in any kind of sex act. I don’t care what any document says - she was a child.
Absolutely! A groomed, brainwashed, manipulated, severely sexually abused young 8 y/o when it started, and after all that time (4-5 years) SS would have had complete control over poor Madeline. Her getting older and aging out of his 'preferred' range or maybe the fact that she may have refused him or threatened to expose him now that she was a teenager is what lead to her death that night. IMO.

I believe Madeline was killed sometime late the evening or early morning after JS passed out. Rigor Mortis would have come and gone already by the time he placed her in the car the next morning. Maybe that's what lead to the video of them being seen going through the gate leaving early being so suspicious to LE that she was already deceased.

So heartbroken for this innocent girl. It makes my soul hurt that there are evil monsters like this living among us, probably far more than we will ever know. :(

#Justice4Madeline

MOO

External hard drive or something similar? He's 38, he's been in Madeline's life only since he was around 31. I doubt Madeline is the only child he molested and recorded. Perhaps he thought, like many of us here, that Madeline's school would be contacting Jen about her unexplained absence much earlier in the day and as a result, he anticipated LE would be involved & searching their condo much earlier than they ended up being involved, so he grabbed the thing(s) that he KNEW could definitely get him charged with a crime even if he miraculously got away with what he did to Madeline. But like many perverts, he couldn't handle the idea of destroying it in the trash compactor. So he hid it somewhere.
BBM-

As for the actions of SS in the past, we know from GHI interviews from former friends of SS that he DID some pretty gross stuff in the past- particularly dating someone who said they were 17 but supposedly was actually 14 when SS and his friend were in their early 20s- that woman has NOT come forward (for good reason).

SS had copious amounts of secretly filmed videos since he was in his 20s. his housemate noticed SS was trying to record his girlfriend leaving the shower in the shared residence. SS had an obsession with things like this, also kept vials filled with his own bodily fluid.... combine this with the evidence that even in 2024 he had set up a camera to take voyeuristic images of his housemate.... show that Maddie is NOT his only victim. Maddie is his only murder victim. But SS has clearly victimized others, IMO. In all likelihood children, or adults who appear young.

catching up so this may have been answered already - there was a search warrant for a life storage facility in the docs.

Also why did JS say SS was home around 11-11:15 if his phone was pinging away from home? As in he was not home
Do you have a link for the storage facility search warrant? I don’t recall that one and can’t find it in my notes.

I think JS probably just got the time wrong. They were both home after he got back from the vape shop (for the second time) and before he went out for his “errands”. I don’t see any value for JS to lie and say 11 if she knew it was 12. It looks like JS didn’t actually get back from her appointment until 11:30.

One of the filings on the Osceola Court Clerk page that isn't among the 896-page file says that a "VTM Notification Card" was among the discovery. What is that, does anyone know, and how does it apply to this case? I was looking for the storage unit reference for Mack and came across that, instead.

Here's the filing that it's from, since the clerk's site doesn't allow direct links:

5/7/2024
STATE'S RESPONSE TO DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY
vtm.png

Bottom of page 3:
2.png

EDIT: Never mind, it may just be shorthand for a "victim notification card" - one of those is listed in the CSAM case documents on Osceola Clerk's site. I guess they may have just shortened the word for this?

Last edited:
Do you have a link for the storage facility search warrant? I don’t recall that one and can’t find it in my notes.

I think JS probably just got the time wrong. They were both home after he got back from the vape shop (for the second time) and before he went out for his “errands”. I don’t see any value for JS to lie and say 11 if she knew it was 12. It looks like JS didn’t actually get back from her appointment until 11:30.
It’s on the court site discovery docs I’ll look for it and screenshot it

Edit: https://courts.osceolaclerk.com/Ben...BRw&redacted=false&time=6/29/2024 12:24:37 PM

It’s under the docs listed 05/13/2024

IMG_4765.jpeg
IMG_4764.jpeg

Absolutely! A groomed, brainwashed, manipulated, severely sexually abused young 8 y/o when it started, and after all that time (4-5 years) SS would have had complete control over poor Madeline. Her getting older and aging out of his 'preferred' range or maybe the fact that she may have refused him or threatened to expose him now that she was a teenager is what lead to her death that night. IMO.

I believe Madeline was killed sometime late the evening or early morning after JS passed out. Rigor Mortis would have come and gone already by the time he placed her in the car the next morning. Maybe that's what lead to the video of them being seen going through the gate leaving early being so suspicious to LE that she was already deceased.

So heartbroken for this innocent girl. It makes my soul hurt that there are evil monsters like this living among us, probably far more than we will ever know. :(

#Justice4Madeline

MOO
I think you think rigor passes a lot quicker than it does. The timeline for it to develop and pass is closer to a full day.

MOO

Interesting, looks like that came through the 12th circuit court as well, when all the warrants in the doc came through the 9th. Is that maybe closer to his parents house?

The stop after the vape shop, where he continues north on John Young Parkway, is (eyeballing from the map image on the doc) about here CubeSmart Self Storage · Orlando, Florida right by this CubeSmart Self Storage. Wherever he was, it was only about 10 minutes. I assume all storage facilities have a lot of cameras, but nothing is mentioned in the big doc dump.

I have always thought he did plan to drop her at the church, but that other person was there and he couldn't safely do it. Circled ("to McD's") a couple of times, waiting on that person to leave, then finally just had to go back home and regroup/come up with a new plan, since it was getting too light by then to do what he originally was going to do. That was him heading back at 8:10.
I'm not sure I'm following since LE stated she was dead by at least 7:50am. You thought he planned to drop her off dead at the church?

Pg 31:

I observed a male wearing a red shirt leaving the complex in a 2010 silver Lincoln MKZ through the rear gate at 0750 hours with a female wearing a green sweater in the front seat. This person appeared to be sitting upright with her head slumped over to her left side. At 0819 hours, I observed a male wearing a red shirt enter the complex through the front gate near N. Hoagland Boulevard in the silver Lincoln with someone in the front passenger scat wearing a green sweater and once again slumped over. At 0831 hours, the male wearing a red shirt left the complex in the silver Lincoln MKZ through the rear gate with a female in the front passenger completely slumped over to the left.

I'm not sure I'm following since LE stated she was dead by at least 7:50am. You thought he planned to drop her off dead at the church?
Yes. I think he was going to body dump there. Him riding around with it makes no sense and would be extremely dangerous; he'd already disposed of the other evidence, so that's what I think was the reason for him being there at all, not just because he was smart enough to know they'd be tracking his movements later and he'd need to prove he took her to that area.

I think that his dumping plan (to leave her there, and then later claim someone must have come along and killed her after he left her there) was thwarted by the child seen on the church video who was unexpectedly already hanging out there. So the circling around was him waiting for that child to leave, but they didn't, apparently. JMO.

Interesting, looks like that came through the 12th circuit court as well, when all the warrants in the doc came through the 9th. Is that maybe closer to his parents house?

The stop after the vape shop, where he continues north on John Young Parkway, is (eyeballing from the map image on the doc) about here CubeSmart Self Storage · Orlando, Florida right by this CubeSmart Self Storage. Wherever he was, it was only about 10 minutes. I assume all storage facilities have a lot of cameras, but nothing is mentioned in the big doc dump.
This one is 4 minutes away from the north port home
Life Storage
1001 Executive Ave, North Port, FL 34289, United States

Yes. I think he was going to body dump there. Him riding around with it makes no sense and would be extremely dangerous; he'd already disposed of the other evidence, so that's what I think was the reason for him being there at all, not just because he was smart enough to know they'd be tracking his movements later and he'd need to prove he took her to that area.

I think that his dumping plan (to leave her there, and then later claim someone must have come along and killed her after he left her there) was thwarted by the child seen on the church video who was unexpectedly already hanging out there. So the circling around was him waiting for that child to leave, but they didn't, apparently. JMO.
It seems like there were a lot of serendipitous little things that thankfully worked against SS that morning. The flat tire of course. And maybe the kid who happened to be hanging out at the church. The one shoe being left. Like thank goodness for all of those.

It seems like there were a lot of serendipitous little things that thankfully worked against SS that morning. The flat tire of course. And maybe the kid who happened to be hanging out at the church. The one shoe being left. Like thank goodness for all of those.
Let's not forget that he "accidentally" factory reset his phone, not once, but twice! lol

Pg 31:

I observed a male wearing a red shirt leaving the complex in a 2010 silver Lincoln MKZ through the rear gate at 0750 hours with a female wearing a green sweater in the front seat. This person appeared to be sitting upright with her head slumped over to her left side. At 0819 hours, I observed a male wearing a red shirt enter the complex through the front gate near N. Hoagland Boulevard in the silver Lincoln with someone in the front passenger scat wearing a green sweater and once again slumped over. At 0831 hours, the male wearing a red shirt left the complex in the silver Lincoln MKZ through the rear gate with a female in the front passenger completely slumped over to the left.
It's very interesting that LE didn't show them the video at the church. It's an ace up the sleeve imo. I think it's a game of cat,and mouse. It's also very interesting that It's not mentioned if the person on Video was shown getting out of the vehicle iirc,and I haven't heard Jen asking where they came from ie did they walk, get dropped off there? So many red flags. MOO

Yes -https://www.jud12.flcourts.org/
Desoto, Manatee & Sarasota Counties (north port is in Sarasota )
north port fl - Google Search

Just thinking about how very long SS had been SEXUALLY molesting her, and not just touching or inappropriate conversation, etc. (which would also be hideous), but allegedly much more than just that. How many years! From such a young age! And she had only JUST turned 13 when he allegedly killed her, so almost no older than TWELVE years old! Such a child. Not a teen. I don't really ever even think of a 13 year old as a teenager yet. But even if I did, she had only been a "teenager" for a few DAYS.

So this alleged sexual abuse encompassed virtually her entire living memory for her. She would have very few, if any, memories of any time in her life that did NOT include being sexually abused. Like most people, she wouldn't remember much of anything from her youngest years, so the poor girl must have had sexual abuse in her very earliest memories. In other words, there couldn't have been any time at all in her entire life that she could remember when she was not a victim of SA. (and of SS.)

This was all she knew. I'm surprised she was even as well-adjusted as she was, or as she apparently seemed to be, to people who knew her.

Just thinking about how very long SS had been SEXUALLY molesting her, and not just touching or inappropriate conversation, etc. (which would also be hideous), but allegedly much more than just that. How many years! From such a young age! And she had only JUST turned 13 when he allegedly killed her, so almost no older than TWELVE years old! Such a child. Not a teen. I don't really ever even think of a 13 year old as a teenager yet. But even if I did, she had only been a "teenager" for a few DAYS.

So this alleged sexual abuse encompassed virtually her entire living memory for her. She would have very few, if any, memories of any time in her life that did NOT include being sexually abused. Like most people, she wouldn't remember much of anything from her youngest years, so the poor girl must have had sexual abuse in her very earliest memories. In other words, there couldn't have been any time at all in her entire life that she could remember when she was not a victim of SA. (and of SS.)

This was all she knew. I'm surprised she was even as well-adjusted as she was, or as she apparently seemed to be, to people who knew her.
Perhaps. I'd like to think she had some good memories before SS entered her life. Some of us have that ability. I remember sitting in my high chair eating avocados and mushrooms (not at the same time. lol) at a particular apartment which was when I was 2 (fact backed by where we were living when I was 2). So... I have a 6 years worth of memories between ages 2-8. I'd like to believe that Maddie did too. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm
Back