Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And I'm really doubting he went back to change her clothes IMO. She'd be in some stage of rigor, and also 'messy'. So that's a big no for me. lol Whatever it is was important for him to return though. I can't help but think that perhaps JS asked to see her one final time and she made the trip with him. Maybe she found out after the fact and wanted to pay her respects. Then again it could be as you said... he made the trip solo for some weird reason we haven't been able to figure out.
yes thats right, of course I forgot about that, so no changing clothes. guilt? or did he take something there?

yes thats right, of course I forgot about that, so no changing clothes. guilt? or did he take something there?
or go back to retrieve something he may have realized he might have dropped it there. I doubt he'd take something there, take something back, maybe. Maybe he wanted to go and have a talk with her. Likely rant and blame her for what she made him do, and the trouble that will be for him. It's all about him. JMO

or go back to retrieve something he may have realized he might have dropped it there. I doubt he'd take something there, take something back, maybe. Maybe he wanted to go and have a talk with her. Likely rant and blame her for what she made him do, and the trouble that will be for him. It's all about him. JMO
crazy to go back there at night with lights on? and from @Mack the Knife "As a reminder, a K9 trained to alert for human remains did not alert on the Lincoln, but did alert on the Nissan by the rear passenger wheel well (pg. 53)". with where she was found wonder why it hit on the rear passenger tire? Look at that terrain.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 12.42.36 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 12.42.36 AM.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members