Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm speculating that SS is an only child, his parents are of means, and mom especially has made excuses for SS's behavior his entire life -- not unlike the mother's of Scott Peterson, Patrick Frazee, Chris Watts, and others...

I don't know if SS's social media ever found or linked on WS, and no knowledge if SS attended/graduated University. Also unknown if at age 38, whether SS had any professional or career employment experience or if his work experience was limited to a short stint working for/at Disney. We know from investigation documents that SS allegedly had relocated to take a job with his father that did not work out.

I recall GH interviewed former roommate(s) of SS who described SS's parents as real estate investors/developers and Mom a longtime poodle dog breeder, and that the roommates lived with SS in rental property owned by his parents. In other words, providing an appearance of many years where SS could have avoided gainful employment, and no evidence of SS ever personally providing a roof over his own head.

In the 800+pg document dump, we learned both that MS seemingly had a very close relationship with her mother's boyfriend/stepfather figure (SS), but more recently, MS described SS to a school counselor as somebody who occupied their home, ate all their food, and made her feel uncomfortable. MS's last update with her counselor included that things improved at home after SS moved out-- including her relationship with her mother, JS. Again, not exactly the picture of an adult male contributing to the overhead-- which is likely the complete opposite of the picture SS has been presenting to his parents for the past 5+ years.

IMO, SS fits the pattern of an experienced child predator highly skilled at manipulation, who made himself indispensable to JS -- a single parent, with a young daughter. A man with a lot of free time who without hesitation, could easily conform to MS schedule.

https://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/sexual-predators-targeting-single-parents/
I have found it curious that “his” room in the home was kept empty.

He didn’t have a job and didn’t live there, the room is even referred to as a guest room, so he probably wasn’t paying rent. Even if we assume MS legitimately preferred to sleep in JS’s room every night and didn’t need a room of her own beyond the partitioned living room space, what about the roommates?

There was an adult and her teenaged son sharing a room there. And meanwhile a room sat empty for SS’s visits?

Given that on 7/16, SS's public defenders (Bourdon and Smith) received Discovery described as "Jail Calls 5/20 - 7/1/2024," I believe the Stipulated Protective Order dated 7/17/24 was timely filed by the defense to deem certain records Confidential and/or Exempt from Public records (i.e., not subject to Florida Sunshine Law).

There's already been much public discussion of SS's emails from jail -- more specifically evidence that SS may be alluding to an alternate suspect, and no surprise if the defense has stipulated certain evidence including but not limited to Jail Calls not be disclosed to protect SS's right to a fair trial. JMO
I read it as a stipulation to provide, not to prevent access. I.e. the records requested must be provided. But MOO.. could be either way.

And he's a liar. We already heard him once say that MS had something on her phone, I think he even said she wasn't punished for it. Quick to victim blame.

He probably told his parents a steaming pile of lies.

The CSAM was downloaded by a series of imaginary boyfriends of JS, MS filmed some things and shouldn't have, he was intimate with JS not MS and LE is incompetent. The images are from the internet. Lie, lie, lie.

But I'm guessing there's been a looooong history of minimizing and cleaning up after SS. Such a nice man, so helpful. Yeah, he maybe fed one poodle one time.

His parents probably learned a long time ago not to ask him questions. Family dynamic runs more smoothly that way. And by 'family dynamic', I mean 'family dysfunction'. Adult who can't hold a job whose primary "relationship" is with A CHILD.

Keeping moving around might be one way he kept his lies in the air.

I'd say things probably weren't working out so well with a JOB, so he was angling toward JS's couch -- oh, that's right, forget couch -- he had his own bedroom. In fact, he seemed to control ALL the bedrooms, including MS's makeshift nonbedroom AND under door video privileges throughout.

He is a plague.

JMO
A plague and also a murdering child rapist. DP express lane for SS with all the video evidence they have of him abusing MS from age 8 until moving her dead body from the passenger seat to the trunk.

What I can't comprehend is what were the 'roommates' thinking, seeing or hearing? It was a small townhouse, not a lot of room for privacy.

JMO

Lopez has been cited with violating Florida’s public record laws, a non-criminal infraction that carries a fine up to $500, court records show.

Prosecutors did not accuse Lopez of intentionally releasing the photograph, a more serious misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in jail. Public officials who willfully disclose such images can potentially face suspension and removal from office.

By signing the civil summons, the sheriff agreed to appear at a court hearing on December 20 unless he pays the unspecified fine.

At first, Lopez apologized and said he accidentally shared an image.

Later, in an interview with our radio partners at WDBO, Lopez said the body in the picture-- was not that of the teen.

Given that on 7/16, SS's public defenders (Bourdon and Smith) received Discovery described as "Jail Calls 5/20 - 7/1/2024," I believe the Stipulated Protective Order dated 7/17/24 was timely filed by the defense to deem certain records Confidential and/or Exempt from Public records (i.e., not subject to Florida Sunshine Law).

There's already been much public discussion of SS's emails from jail -- more specifically evidence that SS may be alluding to an alternate suspect, and no surprise if the defense has stipulated certain evidence including but not limited to Jail Calls not be disclosed to protect SS's right to a fair trial. JMO
The Alex Murdaugh case released his jailhouse phone calls. Florida has one of the most open policies on releasing information especially when it states before placing the call that they are recorded and may be monitored. Do you think the D will be successful in keeping that info out of this public?

Weren't a few of Casey A's call with G & C also played in public?

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back