Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But what's interesting to me now that you brought up the possibility it was guns... what possessed her to go into his room to "secure them" in her room? What was going through her head? It would have to be something because most parents aren't going to go into their son's room to retrieve guns and put them in "safekeeping". Not unless they have a good reason to. I'd think she would have had to think that he'd do something bad with them (kill himself? Did he call either of them and sound suicidal? That's me musing out loud as I haven't read that he was).
I think it possible SS could have had guns in his room that belonged to his father. Knowing SS was involved in a police investigation, securing weapons registered to her husband would be a good reason to go in his room. Also, given it's their home, she may have swept the room for contraband. And probably a good thing since Police apparently arrived with a search warrant! MOO

I
I think it possible SS could have had guns in his room that belonged to his father. Knowing SS was involved in a police investigation, securing weapons registered to her husband would be a good reason to go in his room. Also, given it's their home, she may have swept the room for contraband. And probably a good thing since Police apparently arrived with a search warrant! MOO
I could see them removing contraband like illegal drugs (eg: oxy) or whatever he may have had that perhaps he should not have. They’d worry about him getting caught for that and would want to ensure that he wasn’t and that they weren’t screwed for any (possible) drugs police might find in their home…. I wonder if they imagined LE might show up with a warrant at some point? MOOOOOO SPECULATIVE ONLY.

I believe the "housing crisis" was SS and JS being kicked out of the condo on the 27th. That's when LE secured the home and kept SS' phone. CS then drove out to get them a hotel room apparently. Early the next morning, the 28th, SS left the hotel room and drove back to his parents' home in North Port in Jen's vehicle. For what, probably to destroy more evidence IMO
But why did CS have to drive out there IDGI? Couldn’t he have just booked a room for them online or over the phone?

I don’t even accept the idea that a parent is only guilty if they had full awareness of what was going on. The risks to children in the company of non-related adults are well documented. JS, aware or not, accepted a level of risk when she: introduced her daughter to the predator, brought him home to live with them… and then SENT him to bed with her. I’m sorry but there is no way around this. Aware or not, she accepted a level of risk that lead to her daughter’s SA - repeatedly. Over several years. MOOOOOO
In this way of phrasing it, it seems you are saying that no single parent should ever have a relationship again. I get that a certain level of caution must be taken, but after a certain amount of time, you may actually want to marry. In the way you have phrased it, every single parent who remarries and lives with that person and their child is taking risks.
Because if that is not what you mean, then if JS did not know anything that was going on and MS had not told anyone, how would she know that she had made a bad choice? I mean it's only a bad choice when the child is murdered?
Because it is very easy to say someone made wrong choices in hindsight.

But why did CS have to drive out there IDGI? Couldn’t he have just booked a room for them online or over the phone?
I don't think SS had ever dealt with anything on his own.

On the subject of the redacted items, I thought of SD cards first, but I agree firearms are a more likely guess. I don't think his mom would have thought to look for SD cards.

Maybe since SS' phone was confiscated, SS needed his dad to purchase him another phone (which would also end up being confiscated). Remember, SS took his dad's car from North Port up to Kissimee too. You kinda get the feeling SS' parents are always there to do him 'favors.'

I'm not sure he "had to" drive out there, but he did. What's interesting to me is what the 2 of them did in the early morning hours. SS left left the hotel a little than 3 hrs before his dad, but they returned to the hotel within 5 minutes of each other. So, SS did "something" for ~2.5 hrs, and then likely hooked with his father (that's JMO), and then they both returned to their hotel rooms. What was that about??? It sure feels like something.

Pg 120:

On February 28, 2024, at approximately 0442 hours, Stephan exits the hotel through the main front entrance. On February 28, 2024, at approximately 0728 hours, Stephan's father exits the hotel through the main front entrance.

On February 28, 2024, at approximately 1050 hours, Stephan's father re-enters the hotel through the main front entrance.

On February 28, 2024, at approximately 1055 hours, Stephan re-enters the hotel through the main front entrance. On February 28, 2024, at approximately 1507 hours, [CS] checks out of the hotel at the front desk.

Why would it be a choice if she did not know she was being gaslighted? Often, victims of gaslighting do not realize they are being gaslighted; that's the whole point of gaslighting.

You're absolutely correct.

So, to be more specific, I simply don't believe JS was being gaslighted by SS.

I hated when he made that comment about getting away from his old crazy parents and the yapping poodles. So disrespectful. Does anyone know if he is an only child?

As an only child, I take offense to this. There are many stereotypes about us that persist although they have been proven over and over again to be untrue.

SS, IMO, is a sociopath and that would be true even if he had multiple siblings.

I could be confused with another case, but I *think* he has an older half-brother. I am sure I read that in something linked here a couple of weeks ago. When one of GH videos was being discussed, two of his 'friends' from when he was younger mentioned his mother and an apparent accident he had as a child, resulting in a head injury.
If someone can reduce the search terms I would use (everything I wrote above), please help me find the source.

You might want to listen to this again. I did get a lot of info from these four friends of SS's. Their impressions. One of the four SS friends, Josh, said he never saw SS lose his temper, but Chase says a head injury made SS lost his temper super fast. Josh talked about visiting the condo at the 1:15:40. Said they had to go right upstairs to the bedroom to have the visit. Said some of Jenn's family lived there too. He seemed to think MS had her own room, but it could've been the little LR section.

Stephan Sterns - All Full Interviews With Chapters (my notes)
Ryan 1:19 (from back when they were preteens)
Frank 23:43 (more recent friend - a gamer friend)
Josh part 1 47:49 (16 when met SS in CA, SS hit on his ex wife) (1:02:00 Josh did meet MS once / 1:04:11 met JS, tells his impression.)
Josh part 2 1:13:31 (Josh met MS & JS. Josh went to condo 1:15:40)
Chase 1:36:50 (friend from high school, lived in same room for five yrs. Knew SS when he was 17-27 yrs. old. SS pulled a gun on him. Now he says after SS got hit in head he lost his temper quick!)

Found it.

Without going through the whole video, I believe it was Chase and Ryan that mentioned an older half-brother.

As a society, we need to stop minimizing what happened to Ms and kids like her!! The focus should never be on JS as a weak woman who was “gaslit” by someone else. JS is a grown woman. She held all the power and control in her relationship with her child. At every turn, JS made choices that impacted her child. At every turn, she chose poorly. That’s not his failing. That is hers. That doesn’t make him a successful master manipulator either. It makes her a grown woman who chose herself and her needs over her daughter.
It is not just 'weak women' who are gaslit. That is highly offensive to someone who is not a weak woman, yet was gaslit for 16 years and still recovering 16 years later.

The words I have been reading associated with being gaslit are starting to upset me: 'Timid, insecure, weak,' with women added for specificity.
Anyone can be gaslighted and never know, women and men, timid and confident, weak and strong. It's psychological manipulation by someone trusted.
Not specifically aimed at you @photographer4

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico