Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find it odd about her saying SS came into the room to walk the dog and she helped him with the leash. I can't believe he would take the time to walk the dog with Madeline in the car, dead.

[snipped by me]

I don’t know if he was actually in there for the leash, but I think it would make sense for him to take the time to walk the dog if the alternative was JS getting up to do it, which would be bad for him (if she didn’t know that MS was already dead). If JS actually left her room in the morning, she might notice MS wasn’t there, or might want to say goodbye to her. And for what it’s worth, I don’t think the dog would necessarily be going out for a proper “walk” and could instead be just going out to pee.

I also buy that he would take a dog on a walk while having a dead body in his front seat because he did other similar things: drove repeatedly in the area of her school with her dead body in the front seat, drove through the security gate of the complex with her dead body in the front seat, moved her body from the front seat to the trunk while in a parking structure that obviously would have cameras, went shopping for vape juice with her dead body in the trunk….

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back