Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1:23:36

“On June 16th of last year at 9:30pm, you texted S this: M is no longer sleeping with me, I can’t risk it. What does that mean?”

Very long pause by JS and then she says she doesn’t know.
WTF....she doesnt know she doesnt know she doesnt know. because she has no scripted answer to replace the truth.

Well, just listened to the whole thing and my impression was that the questioners ended it with an air of thanks, got what we needed and expected.

IMO of course.

and how about this: in the vein of the sleeping meds, Hydroxzine. she says she finally gets SS to admit he gave her a second dose. but the inquiry swings right into JS's THC pills. the color....and then asked did she ever confront SS if he had given her THC medication to Madeline...noooooo. does she recall any conversation she may have had with him that he may have accidentally given Madeline THC....she says that hadnt occurred to her.

JS is then told there is a conversation on her phone where Madeline questioned HER about the medication and said they were different bigger pills ......which then prompted JS to have a conversation with SS. we dont get to know JS and SS's exchange......the inquiry ends there with him saying If you dont remember, it was year ago....

there is this: Madeline knew what her pills looked like....she told JS she was given something else by SS. this could be two separate instances, one the double dose of Hydro and the other instance, the 'different' pill Madeline questioned.

if thats not a red flag I dont know what is?

Last edited:
1:35

She didn't let SS drive her car to take Maddie to school to avoid embarrassment, because he was not on her insurance.

Yet she did relent and let him take her car when he wanted to go out searching that night.

She said earlier that on that night she didn't know SS had gone out taking her car until the next morning when she got in it and the seat had been moved.

The whole story has changed once more.

SMH. She had a get-out-of-jail free card, and she tore it into tiny little pieces and threw it into the gutter in the cause of trying to protect SS.

IMO of course.
Bolded for reference. My god I hope so. Because Imo she knows more.

Thanks to all that have read/listened to the investigation documents/interviews and summarized the main points as I do not have time.
I am curious if it has been stated anywhere what prescription medications JS had? All I've seen is the THC. Anything else?

JS was asked about Madeline's period in February: JS states she did not notice her using any feminine products in February. she was asked if she ever talked to Madeline about not having her period at the beginning of Feb? Answer: no. but then says she had a few super late or skipped ones so she assumed this was one of those times. then whispers no I didnt. (talk to Madeline about it). did JS ever discuss her periods with SS? Answer: I dont think so.

Madeline showed her blood (rectum) and when it (poop) was stuck. and then was asked did she ever specifically seek treatment for tears or bleeding regarding her bowel movements. 'no, I dont think so.....tears or anything like that, no.'

so, the menstrual cycle was part of the questioning, and JS, claims clueless, as usual. in addition, SS's knowledge of her cycle? again, doesnt think she discussed Madeline's menstrual cycles with him.

hmmmm, limited use immunity, hope LE discovers something from her answers that lead them independently to her culpability, at the very least, covering for SS knowing Madeline was deceased. very significant questions, drugs, menstrual cycles etc. but a few questions which stopped short of follow up.

JS was asked about Madeline's period in February: JS states she did not notice her using any feminine products in February. she was asked if she ever talked to Madeline about not having her period at the beginning of Feb? Answer: no. but then says she had a few super late or skipped ones so she assumed this was one of those times. then whispers no I didnt. (talk to Madeline about it). did JS ever discuss her periods with SS? Answer: I dont think so.

Madeline showed her blood (rectum) and when it (poop) was stuck. and then was asked did she ever specifically seek treatment for tears or bleeding regarding her bowel movements. 'no, I dont think so.....tears or anything like that, no.'

so, the menstrual cycle was part of the questioning, and JS, claims clueless, as usual. in addition, SS's knowledge of her cycle? again, doesnt think she discussed Madeline's menstrual cycles with him.

hmmmm, limited use immunity, hope LE discovers something from her answers that lead them independently to her culpability, at the very least, covering for SS knowing Madeline was deceased. very significant questions, drugs, menstrual cycles etc. but a few questions which stopped short of follow up.

You picked up on many of the same things I did.

Trying to transcribe the interview.
  • JS Working in a hotel at a disney property on the 25th of february. Getting off at 10 pm. Got directly home. Ride home took her 25 to 30 minutes.
  • When JS got home. She said she saw MS and SS. JS does NOT recall what madeline was wearing. And she said she don't know what SS was wearing.
  • Dinner conversation. What do they usually eat when getting home from work. JS said she ate a pub sub in her bedroom. They asked if anyone else ate food there that night. And she answered no, with a bit of mumbling i could not understand.
  • They ask about the conversation about the birthday party between MS and JS. They ask when that did occure. JS said right after she got home in her bedroom. She said 'everyone is in my room'. They asked specific. JS, MS and SS were in her bedroom. At this point they ask again, what was madeline wearing. JS said I don't know.
  • They ask in a different way what MS was wearing. Was it a long sleeved green sweatshirt and jeans? JS said no.
Continuing in a bit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back