Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, I'm multiply neurodivergent, including ADHD, and you'd never catch me defending a paederast and minimising to the cops about how raping a seven year old isn't evil.

I have a poor sense of time passing, but you can have that and still be lying out your backside. It's not one or the other, and the vagarities and inconsistencies in her statements cannot solely, or even primarily, be attributed to neurodivergence.

Also, I don't recall JS having the ADHD dx anyway, I thought that was Madeline. I thought JS it was anxiety, depression, and maybe bipolar.

MOO
Thank you very much. I am also ADHD with time blindness and executive dysfunction and none of it is an explanation for her blatant disregard for Madeline’s safety. I also agree that I don’t remember an ADHD diagnosis for JS but for Maddie.

The difference being it was your eldest daughter, I.e. the sister, rather than this case in which is was a grown man with no relation to Madeline whom she was on again/off again with. Pretty substantial difference there.
Right? Wouldn’t send my kid to sleep with their soccer coach or their choir master. So why would I send them to an on again off again man? One JS described to Le herself as “manipulative” and a “master liar”. It was highlighted by me in a screenshot of police doc I shared upthread.

Last edited:
Right? Wouldn’t sent my kid to sleep with their soccer coach or their choir master. So why would I send them to an on again off again man? One JS described to Le herself as “manipulative” and a “master liar”. It was highlighted by me in a screenshot of police doc I shared upthread.
Didn’t she say that after SS’s arrest? If JS knew nothing about SS’s crimes, it would make sense that when she found out about them, she’d call him manipulative and a master liar. His parents did basically that.

I’m sorry. I just can’t get behind the idea that ADHD has anything to do with her suspicious and inconsistent behavior. I also have ADHD — and while her bouncing leg and the lip biting could be ADHD-related… that’s about where that explanation ends for me. I often appear calm in a crisis but that’s only because I’m hyper focused on the problem — to the detriment of everything else. I would have never been able to just sit idly by at my house talking to news reporters while the rest of my family was out looking for my daughter. I would’ve been out pounding the pavement like a chicken with its head cut off. I have major problems with time management (like guessing how long it will take me to do something—and I’m perpetually late as a result), but my memory works just fine.

Regardless, ADHD presents differently in everyone (just like anything else).
I am with you here. ADHD does not account for her lies to the media and LE, refusing to search for her daughter, sending her daughter to sleep with SS (or having them join her in their bed). ADHD does not account for her minimizing the abuse her daughter experienced at the hands of SS (“the sex stuff” as she called it, which she didn’t think was evil - per the highlighted police doc I shared upthread along with supporting link).

I just don’t buy it. In the highlighted police report even the officer stated her emotion seemed fictitious. That isn’t AdHD imo. JS was not gaslit or manipulated she was aware and “had accepted” the abuse of her daughter by SS (paraphrased by me).

Found Deceased - FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

Link to where I shared screenshot and media link I referred to in my above post for those who may have missed it.

Last edited:
Didn’t she say that after SS’s arrest? If JS knew nothing about SS’s crimes, it would make sense that when she found out about them, she’d call him manipulative and a master liar. His parents did basically that.
She did.
she did say this yes. But when police asked her what she thought he was guilty of, she said sex abuse of Ms.

The difference being it was your eldest daughter, I.e. the sister, rather than this case in which is was a grown man with no relation to Madeline whom she was on again/off again with. Pretty substantial difference there.
I thought that it was obvious that she was my daughter and not an unrelated male adult. I am sorry; I did not make that fact more transparent; that is my mistake. My brain works a little differently. I was using an example of personal experience to show how SS could use knowledge of people's vulnerabilities against them if he knew they behaved a certain way.

She did.

she did say this yes. But when police asked her what she thought he was guilty of, she said sex abuse of Ms.

Was this after she had seen the photos or before?
If after, was it before MS had been found or after?
Do we know?

I am with you here. ADHD does not account for her lies to the media and LE, refusing to search for her daughter, sending her daughter to sleep with SS (or having them join her in their bed). ADHD does not account for her minimizing the abuse her daughter experienced at the hands of SS (“the sex stuff” as she called it, which she didn’t think was evil - per the highlighted police doc I shared upthread along with supporting link).

I just don’t buy it. In the highlighted police report even the officer stated her emotion seemed fictitious. That isn’t AdHD imo. JS was not gaslit or manipulated she was aware and “had accepted” the abuse of her daughter by SS (paraphrased by me).

Found Deceased - FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

Link to where I shared screenshot and media link I referred to in my above post for those who may have missed it.
Hi @photographer4,
Thank you for pointing this out again; I remember at the time wanting to post but didn't have my rage under control - now barely, I read (& believe) from the words JS speaks - in her mind, Madeline is responsible:
MS 'asks' to sleep with SS.
In 2023 they all slept in the one bed, MS in the middle & SS beside MS.
JS 'eventually' acknowledged she 'ok'd' 'sleepovers' b/w the child-killing-sick-pedo & her daughter.
& all the while, she (JS) knew of his non-standard sexual preferences, but it didn't stop her sacrificing her daughter.

<modsnip>

I also hope LE have got a TOD, bc the text msg/s "go to sleep now" trouble me, what noise/s could JS hear?

Ok, well, I know I'm not alone, (imo) JS needs to face justice, in some universe, at some time.

So, so so angry.

Madeline child, I truly hope you're dancing on moonbeams & sunrays & adding sparkle to the stars; that whatever pain you experienced during your time on Earth has been obliterated, you were failed over & over, it should never have happened.

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to say Thank You to you all for putting so much work into this case and sharing what you've found in the documents and providing all the links.

After the teen’s body was located, detectives interviewed Sterns and Jennifer’s roommate. The documents state the roommate told detectives around 2:30 am, on the night of Madeline’s 13th birthday party, she heard noises coming from the room that Madeline and Sterns shared.

It also stated the next morning, while making breakfast, she saw Sterns “acting odd” and going up and down the stairs and in and out of the apartment. She also said Sterns was washing clothes, “which she never seen him do.”

Gray Hughes has uploaded 7 hours of audio. I have to tell you, the redacting of the minors' names has been a bit spotty in places.

In chapter 3, Maddie's best friend reveals that JS told her that she, JS, dropped Maddie off at the church.

The interviewer's voice rises noticeably.

Last edited:
Jen is talking about the sleeping arrangements in this clip
can anyone hear what she is saying at 6:07:23
" I let them sleep together less than....???" I cant make it out.
so less than what? what changed?

Gray Hughes has uploaded 7 hours of audio. I have to tell you, the redacting of the minors' names has been a bit spotty in places.

In chapter 3, Maddie's best friend reveals that JS told her that she, JS, dropped Maddie off at the church.

The interviewer's voice rises noticeably.
I have not listened to all, but I am 20 minutes in on JS's first interview. Many of the points mentioned in this thread have been given context now.
Still listening...

Just want to say Thank You to you all for putting so much work into this case and sharing what you've found in the documents and providing all the links.

After the teen’s body was located, detectives interviewed Sterns and Jennifer’s roommate. The documents state the roommate told detectives around 2:30 am, on the night of Madeline’s 13th birthday party, she heard noises coming from the room that Madeline and Sterns shared.

It also stated the next morning, while making breakfast, she saw Sterns “acting odd” and going up and down the stairs and in and out of the apartment. She also said Sterns was washing clothes, “which she never seen him do.”
I wonder what kind of noises were heard, did the roommate think it was weird they slept in the same room? Is the interview with roomate part of the GH recording?

I wonder what kind of noises were heard, did the roommate think it was weird they slept in the same room? Is the interview with roomate part of the GH recording?

GHI broke it into chapters.
Chapters0:00 Intro1:28 Interview of Jennifer Soto27:21 Interview with Sage1:06:11 Interview with Stephan1:24:37 Interview Chris Sterns2:07:23 Interview with Madison2:21:06 Interview Annelise2:32:11 Interview Angela2:44:08 Interview Italo Brett2:50:11 Interview Friend3:29:20 Stephan Sterns4:13:27 Jennifer4:47:11 Interview with Chris Sterns5:09:16 Interview with Yolanda5:17:16 Interview With Jennifer5:25:29 Interview with Natalia5:30:00 Interview with Family Member5:46:24 Transport of Jennifer to Ops6:13:50 Axon Capture Audio (Gerald)6:24:18 Interview Elizabeth Ellis6:36:20 Interview Nicholas6:42:43 Friend6:43:50 Friend 26:47:03 Friend Interview6:53:19 Stephan 2

Last edited:
I recall this was something to the effect of shuffling things on top of a dresser but heavy enough it could be heard from a distance through closed doors. I thought the explanation by the roommate a bit strange. JMO

I recall this was something to the effect of shuffling things on top of a dresser but heavy enough it could be heard from a distance through closed doors. I thought the explanation by the roommate a bit strange. JMO
Trying to imagine what that could possibly sound like, very odd description?

Jen is talking about the sleeping arrangements in this clip
can anyone hear what she is saying at 6:07:23
" I let them sleep together less than....???" I cant make it out.
so less than what? what changed?

Less than what I can count on these two hands.

Turn the captions on-it helps decipher what is being said.

Trying to imagine what that could possibly sound like, very odd description?
I'm wondering if it could be SS taking apart a computer tower -- pulling the hard drive. We know SS did something similar at parents' home and left the tower behind. I believe the hard drive was later found inside his dad's storage unit -- placed there after MS already deceased. (Parents had already turned over SS computer but didn't know it was missing the hard drive). MOO

ETA: SS/MS were gamers and allegedly played video games, watched movies, and ate snacks in bed during the "sleepovers" per JS....

Last edited:
Less than what I can count on these two hands.

Turn the captions on-it helps decipher what is being said.
Thank you. so it's nothing really, "less than what I can count on 2 hands" doesnt sound like anything changed, I thought maybe something made her more cautious that would speak to prior knowledge but nope.

"Angelica stated she went to sleep around 0230, which is she was hearing noises coming from Stephan`s room. She described the noises as of someone was putting stuff on a table, which in order for her to hear noises it would have to be
significant based upon the noise would have to travel through two closed doors and across a hallway"

page 43/52 Kissimmee police dept, case supplemental report.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back