Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm wondering if it could be SS taking apart a computer tower -- pulling the hard drive. We know SS did something similar at parents' home and left the tower behind. I believe the hard drive was later found inside his dad's storage unit -- placed there after MS already deceased. (Parents had already turned over SS computer but didn't know it was missing the hard drive). MOO

ETA: SS/MS were gamers and allegedly played video games, watched movies, and ate snacks in bed during the "sleepovers" per JS....
The hard drive found in the storage unit might be the one removed from the computer tower that CS handed over, but it wasn’t put there after MS’s death. Investigators initially thought SS had been to the storage unit, which was how they got the search warrant, but later determined there was a misinterpretation of the data or something, and the storage unit hadn’t actually been accessed.

Boy am I torn on if I should wade into that GHI video. That's a lot to listen to. I may try and just transcribe some of the JS interviews.

Does anyone know if there is a WS approved interview of both of SS's parents? I checked the GHI ones labeled Chris, but it seems like they really are just Chris and no Debra. I had listened to some (purported) audio of the interview with Chris and Debra where this happens:
This just keeps getting worse... In an interview with both SS parents and LE , CS said that jenn called him and said you better get Stephan a lawyer, they found SA material on his phone" I would clip it but its still live so I cant clip the part. I will when it's over.
because I wanted to hear exactly what was said by Chris, so I took some decent notes on that interview that I'd like to share, but I don't know what YouTubers are considered ToS-approved.

On that topic as well, does anyone remember the first mention of JS being shown the evidence of SS abusing MS? Probably Wednesday, since Tuesday they stayed at the hotel and Wednesday he was arrested?

Boy am I torn on if I should wade into that GHI video. That's a lot to listen to. I may try and just transcribe some of the JS interviews.

Does anyone know if there is a WS approved interview of both of SS's parents? I checked the GHI ones labeled Chris, but it seems like they really are just Chris and no Debra. I had listened to some (purported) audio of the interview with Chris and Debra where this happens:

because I wanted to hear exactly what was said by Chris, so I took some decent notes on that interview that I'd like to share, but I don't know what YouTubers are considered ToS-approved.

On that topic as well, does anyone remember the first mention of JS being shown the evidence of SS abusing MS? Probably Wednesday, since Tuesday they stayed at the hotel and Wednesday he was arrested?

yes page 12/ 52 Kissimmee PD CASE SUPPLEMENTAL REPORT
It was the night they were both being interviewed at the police station, and his arrest. It's confusing because it says "jenn was previously shown photos...." but I think they mean that she was shown photos of his privates she said she didnt recognize, and then shown pics from the google drive that were explicit with M.
Re: GHI doesnt have the interview of them together? I will try to find it

Is this the one you are looking for? It was not in that 7 hour video, it's separate It was a live from 3 days ago.

Last edited:
Deil's advocate here, I see a different story.

JS says she doesn't like them sharing a bed, yet allows "sleepovers" as she needs to sleep.
Why would it be a "sleepover"? It made me think of when my eldest daughter came to stay and kept my youngest up watching movies, being silly, laughing, and messing around. They would have sleepovers to take the movie and noise elsewhere. After a particular time, I would have to be the bearer of bad news and stop the party as the youngest needed sleep. Yet, I would either take my eldest aside OR TEXT HER to ask her to get the little girly to bed, so it wasn't so mean mummy is killing the party kind of thing, and my eldest would gradually wind down and get the younger one teeth brushed and in bed within the next 10 minutes.

SS is many things that I won't say as I'll get in trouble, and one of them is a man-child and could be playing on that to display some innocent reason for his behaviour.
I can easily see SS doing this, getting MS excited, being childish, watching videos, and most importantly, annoying JS while she is trying to sleep, likely very sleepy from meds, annoying her until the point she says, "Turn it off" or "please be quiet," which may cause a hyped up MS to ask for a sleepover with SS because she's having fun (Obviously, I am not saying the victimization SS inflicted on her is fun, I think he made it fun so MS would ask JS for a sleepover, obviously not knowing what happens when she is unconscious or sleeping deeply). JS starts to sleep while sending texts, saying, "Tell her to go to bed now." Likely, their movies and noise keeping her awake. SS doses up MS to get her unconscious, and there we go.
Both females are asleep without a care, with a poisonous rat slinking around.
lets just talk about supposedly the last nite she saw her daughter. she claims she 'sent them both to bed' so she could have uninterrupted sleep, and her explanation about that sleeping arrangement 'she was being selfish'. I call out BS on that. how many 'selfish' nites did JS have. IMO, it was the norm over many years when he lived consistently there. take a listen to her police car ride, laughing and joking most notably about all of them sleeping together or just her and Madeline. how a king size bed didnt prevent Madeline from 'touching' her, as in closeness, which bothered her, despite her yuk yuk.

and the 'amazing party JS and SS claimed Madeline said, ALL of her gifts.....she was SO HAPPY HAPPY'!
which was more BS, as Madeline's best friend said she was NOT HAPPY..... and note Yolanda's interview where she states Madeline spent friday nite at her place and Madeline CRIED because she did not want to go back to her own home on saturday.....subsequently, Madeline's granddad came and picked her up and spent all day saturday with her.

Im still wondering why JS stated the last time she saw Madeline was WEDNESDAY at 11, said without hesitation. oops, her quick correction, SUNDAY at 11. oh no wait, first statement, 8am getting ready for school, her first BS story. did she even spend time with Madeline on her actual birth date, thursday?

I appreciate your take on a possible scenario, however, I respectfully disagree that JS had any care as to how she was being perceived by her daughter, such as a 'party pooper' with SS as the 'heavy'. my question remains: did JS actually SEE Madeline when she came home from work? there are no witnesses such as the roommates, as to JS talking to, seeing or spending any time with Madeline when she came home from work...

JS promoted SS's 'story', 'we' 'we' 'we', right out of the starting gate...and lied....total alliance to SS who she sanctioned laying with her daughter ALONE not just that nite, obviously, or being behind closed doors with him at other times (roommates expressed to her concern).

Madeline did not want to leave her gm's house and cried. thats a pretty strong statement by gm that IMO would provoke some type of further inquiry by LE, which wasnt there. or....did gm ask Madeline why but she chose not to share with LE because it would further cast JS in a bad light, one which she managed to do all on her own initially anyway.

JS lamented, 'I dont know what WE are going to do about finding a place to go, but okayyyy'(during the search) she was annoyed. yet, she had a place to stay, with her mother or sister, the sister who has subsequently taken her in as she stated in one of interviews. but she chose SS obviously because the family had an issue with him.

how a king size bed didnt prevent Madeline from 'touching' her, as in closeness, which bothered her, despite her yuk yuk.
this creeped me out, and was it deb sterns ??? who said maddie told her she slept with them ( js and Ss) and ended up with her legs around Stephan ?? DS was nervous about that and said it was one of the reasons ( among many) she wanted SS out of there.
and the 'amazing party JS and SS claimed Madeline said, ALL of her gifts.....she was SO HAPPY HAPPY'!
which was more BS, as Madeline's best friend said she was NOT HAPPY..... and note Yolanda's interview where she states Madeline spent friday nite at her place and Madeline CRIED because she did not want to go back to her own home on saturday.....subsequently, Madeline's granddad came and picked her up and spent all day saturday with her.
that is heartbreaking
Im still wondering why JS stated the last time she saw Madeline was WEDNESDAY at 11, said without hesitation. oops, her quick correction, SUNDAY at 11. oh no wait, first statement, 8am getting ready for school, her first BS story. did she even spend time with Madeline on her actual birth date, thursday?
I can understand it if youre traning and you have no control over when , but maybe have it on a different Sunday, (a week early or a week late.) Not trying to be a virtue signaller but 13 is kind of a big deal, most moms would want to be there for it.
Madeline did not want to leave her gm's house and cried. thats a pretty strong statement by gm that IMO would provoke some type of further inquiry by LE, .
sad

I don't think JS knew MS was dead when she went to school to collect her. However, I believe she knew MS was deceased when LE soon after referred to the case as a homicide investigation. In fact, JS wasn't notified in person that MS body was recovered. She received a phone call. JS was with her father when Police called.
she wanted to believe he had nothing to do with her going missing. Jennifer said once we showed her the photographs
that is when she realized Stephan was guilty.

I asked her what she thought Stephan was ( redacted)
I asked Jennifer if she thought Stephan killed Madeline and she said "at this point, I do". I asked her why she thought that and she said we showed her a photograph of Madeline slumped over in Stephan`s vehicle. Jennifer said she felt like Stephan dumped her body somewhere, but she didn`t know where. I pressured Jennifer on where she thought Stephan would have dumped Madeline`s body, and she kept saying she didn`t know. Jennifer became upset and said she would tell us if she knew because she wanted her child back.

page 59/80
CASE SUPPLEMENTAL REPORT
Kissimmee Police Department
THE INFORMATION BELOW IS CONFIDENTIAL - FOR USE BY AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL

she was asked if she thought ss killed maddi,but she wasnt told yet. sometimes the questions can confuse " I asked jenn where she thought Stephan would have dumped her body" but he was saying if you think that then where would have dumped her ? (hypothetically,)

Last edited:
she wanted to believe he had nothing to do with her going missing. Jennifer said once we showed her the photographs
that is when she realized Stephan was guilty.

I asked her what she thought Stephan was ( redacted)
I asked Jennifer if she thought Stephan killed Madeline and she said "at this point, I do". I asked her why she thought that and she said we showed her a photograph of Madeline slumped over in Stephan`s vehicle. Jennifer said she felt like Stephan dumped her body somewhere, but she didn`t know where. I pressured Jennifer on where she thought Stephan would have dumped Madeline`s body, and she kept saying she didn`t know. Jennifer became upset and said she would tell us if she knew because she wanted her child back.

page 59/80
CASE SUPPLEMENTAL REPORT
Kissimmee Police Department
THE INFORMATION BELOW IS CONFIDENTIAL - FOR USE BY AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL

she was asked if she thought ss killed maddi,but she wasnt told yet. sometimes the questions can confuse " I asked jenn where she thought Stephan would have dumped her body" but he was saying if you think that then where would have dumped her ? (hypothetically,)

If JS had not already been told in no uncertain terms that MS was dead and was just shown the photo of her slumped over, it seems out of character and insensitive for LE to just give her a call informing her that they found MS's body. JMOO

Just want to say Thank You to you all for putting so much work into this case and sharing what you've found in the documents and providing all the links.

After the teen’s body was located, detectives interviewed Sterns and Jennifer’s roommate. The documents state the roommate told detectives around 2:30 am, on the night of Madeline’s 13th birthday party, she heard noises coming from the room that Madeline and Sterns shared.

It also stated the next morning, while making breakfast, she saw Sterns “acting odd” and going up and down the stairs and in and out of the apartment. She also said Sterns was washing clothes, “which she never seen him do.”
Roommate said: she heard noises coming from the room that Madeline and Sterns shared.

The room Madeline and Sterns shared??? Sharing a room, such that others even noted it was a shared room, vs MS sleeping with SS on the nights JS wanted extra sleep. Not the same thing!

He was never JS's boyfriend.

If JS had not already been told in no uncertain terms that MS was dead and was just shown the photo of her slumped over, it seems out of character and insensitive for LE to just give her a call informing her that they found MS's body. JMOO
Yes, that is very unusual. I know that isn't how it is done in Michigan. A second cousin of my husband's died in a car accident and they called asking if husband knew him (I actually knew him well from work but husband didn't really) and he said no. When he told me they called asking for his cousin, I called them back (state police) and said I do know him and know he has sisters but his parents are deceased. I called husband's uncle who organized family reunions and got the phone numbers and addresses for the sisters. The police will not tell you over the phone that your loved one is deceased. They will go to your house in person and it's usually two officers. They could not tell me and I did not ask but I knew when they were looking for a next of kin what had happened.

*Documents just released in the Maddie Soto murder investigation reveal new details about how and when the 13-year-old died. Body camera video also shows her mother, Jenn Soto, and the man accused of sexually abusing and murdering Maddie, Stephan Sterns, as deputies search for her. Law&Crime's Angenette Levy combs through the new records and goes through the details in this episode of Crime Fix –

Just want to say Thank You to you all for putting so much work into this case and sharing what you've found in the documents and providing all the links.

After the teen’s body was located, detectives interviewed Sterns and Jennifer’s roommate. The documents state the roommate told detectives around 2:30 am, on the night of Madeline’s 13th birthday party, she heard noises coming from the room that Madeline and Sterns shared.

It also stated the next morning, while making breakfast, she saw Sterns “acting odd” and going up and down the stairs and in and out of the apartment. She also said Sterns was washing clothes, “which she never seen him do.”
Roommate said: she heard noises coming from the room that Madeline and Sterns shared.

The room Madeline and Sterns shared??? Sharing a room, such that others even noted it was a shared room, vs MS sleeping with SS on the nights JS wanted extra sleep. Not the same thing!

He was never JS's boyfriend.

I think I agree with you, @LoveyG. My post was just sharing news article info. That is a quote from the interview with the roommate and was accepted as such by LE to describe it that way-- that's the room SS & MS were sharing that night. What kind of noises roommate heard is the big question we all have.

Granted SS hadn't been formally living there since the Fall, so he may not have been sleeping there much until he came back in late February. The roommate's words though make it sound like they were familiar with SS being around.

I have no idea what they observed over time, or what the roommates thought of the sleeping situation, or what they were told - why a grown man was allowed alone in a bedroom with a young girl. Why didn't someone report this to CPS... I don't know?!!

AFAIK, I believe at one point over the long years he was around, it did initially start with SS being JS's boyfriend / lover. Even the SS friends described the beginning as JS & SS being in a couple's relationship that fell apart within the first year.

I understand in later years it warped into some sick horrible arrangement. Unspeakable things were going on to MS and for some reason it was allowed to continue. No, I don't believe JS is blind, naïve, or dumb enough to not have seen what was going on.

MOO, it seems MS was used as a pawn. Both adults were after their own selfish needs and conveniences, and MS was some kind of negotiation tool. MS was moved around like a piece of furniture. :mad: I can't say here what I think of JS as a mother, but MOO, she should be charged as an accomplice to it all.

ETA-- This is all MOO.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi