Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don’t buy that she didn’t suspect. In the massive document drop last week, she told police she thought he was guilty. They asked of what. She said of sexually abusing her daughter. I paraphrased it but you get the idea. That report said she had already accepted the sex abuse and didn’t view it as evil.

The only way you arrive so quickly at that not being evil is if you already know. Doesn’t seem like she had any period of anger or upset over it in that interview imo. And the officer noted her emotions seemed fictitious.

I think she knew. Outright. And it’s vile.

Mooo. Links up thread from last week if you search my name include media reports and a highlighted police doc stating what I noted above.
Tr¥ing to be delicate and cr¥ptic. In seven-hour recordings (I think 1st recording w/ cw) a M0m stated another |@dy was “b¥” but no evidence given. Occurred 2 me w/ all bed sharing, were there were ever tw0 @buzers? 1 king bed, sometymes 2@dults w/ chi|d. Too horrific 2think abt.

Last edited:
It looks to me like JS wrote those notes. Was she trying to get on disability perhaps? That one paragraph about her health issues begins with a number 5, possibly as if she was writing out her answer to a question on a form. (Question #5) Or just numbering the points she wanted to remember to make to her doctor at her appointment, as someone already suggested. Maybe to get a doctor's note for work purposes or to try to get a certain prescription. Can anyone make out what was scribbled out at the end?

Were there any more notes photographed besides these?
“That resemble my perpetrator”

I'm listening to the police interviews with various people as found on Grey Hughes at the link. Specifically listening to JS's mother's interview. She remembers the last time she spoke with MS because MS slept over on the Friday at her house. Saturday gran was at work, and told the officer husband was going to take MS somewhere, but MS started to cry and said no, she didn't want to go so she did not go at all. So her ex-husband picked her up and they spent the day together.

So where was MS supposed to go that she didn't want to go and set her off crying????

I'm listening to the police interviews with various people as found on Grey Hughes at the link. Specifically listening to JS's mother's interview. She remembers the last time she spoke with MS because MS slept over on the Friday at her house. Saturday gran was at work, and told the officer husband was going to take MS somewhere, but MS started to cry and said no, she didn't want to go so she did not go at all. So her ex-husband picked her up and they spent the day together.

So where was MS supposed to go that she didn't want to go and set her off crying????
I’m confused. Wouldn’t the last time she saw her be the Sunday evening at her house for the party?

< . . . snipped (link to GHI recordings) for space . . . >

Didn’t some say / post that MS did not want to go home and her grandpa (the one who owns the townhouse) did something with her on Saturday to placate her — apparently he adored her. Sorry don’t have source.

Well I just got this back from Orange County and it's still downloading, but it's like 7GB of...something. I'm not a YouTuber and I do have a day job, so I'm not possibly going to be able to look through and process all of this for sharing. I have no idea what's in this, but at least a lot of photos and videos and audio. I'm sure most of the important stuff has already been put out there by the YouTubers.

I'll try and do the thing I have been doing where I share what I see as key points or the most notable, but if anyone can think of anything specific they want me to share, please let me know.
View attachment 527304
I'll also report this for mods so I can get their take on what is approved for me to share. I think I've gotten some leeway re:ToS when it comes to uploading documents, since they're reasonably long files with appropriate headers that no one is likely to fake. But it's a little different when it's me, random person on the internet, uploading a photo and saying "this is from SS's car just trust me".

Took several attempts and several hours, but I've finally got it all downloaded. Turns out it is 32 gigs!

A brief browse shows that a lot of this is audio files, which I'd guess have largely been shared by the YouTubers. There is also a lot of body cam footage, I'm not sure how much of that is shared but I would guess the most pertinent things have been. Many many photos as well, including nude photos of SS that I was completely shocked were not redacted. Absolutely jarring. Anyway I'm obviously not going to be posting those, but those are the only photos that seemed of particular import, unless there might be something that a YouTuber has posted that someone wants a higher quality version of.

On that note, I've not heard back yet from mods yet on for guidance on sharing those types of records, so I'll start looking through the incident reports and other paperwork that I think is probably still okay to share, since it's all on official letterhead.

Took several attempts and several hours, but I've finally got it all downloaded. Turns out it is 32 gigs!

A brief browse shows that a lot of this is audio files, which I'd guess have largely been shared by the YouTubers. There is also a lot of body cam footage, I'm not sure how much of that is shared but I would guess the most pertinent things have been. Many many photos as well, including nude photos of SS that I was completely shocked were not redacted. Absolutely jarring. Anyway I'm obviously not going to be posting those, but those are the only photos that seemed of particular import, unless there might be something that a YouTuber has posted that someone wants a higher quality version of.

On that note, I've not heard back yet from mods yet on for guidance on sharing those types of records, so I'll start looking through the incident reports and other paperwork that I think is probably still okay to share, since it's all on official letterhead.
How about photos with a fig leaf? ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemc
Back