Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unreal that a mom who’s been shown proof of her child being SA by your partner would be concerned about legal representation for the abuser. Sickening.
Agreed, and it's so very sad and sickening.

Still waiting for the 'other shoe to drop'.
Still do not believe this happened in a vacuum, with only the perp and victim having knowledge of the atrocities.
It'd be nearly impossible for Madeline's egg donor to be completely oblivious.
Imo.
Omo.

gosh SS and JS lie so much..... JS claims she saw it on Madeline's night stand/bureau when she was 'putting things away'. (JS was actually awake and moving around? /s) SS states Madeline left it in 'her room' when she was grabbing her sweatshirt or shoes. of course a lie. unless I missed it, detectives didnt ask SS if Madeline took her phone with her up to room #4. because they do know it was put on a charger somewhere that nite.

it does not appear Madeline had her phone with her at her party because there were no steps coming in the house, but then 9 steps at 10pm and then again later (health app stair climb tracked), then put on the charger. in the morning, it was then removed from the charger and TURNED OFF. but its turned back on at 10:55am (when JS was supposedly not home yet).

page 66-67

So very true and sad yet again Pruddence^^….. and I am again reminded that MS IIUC didn’t even have her own room. So IMO what again is SS ‘trying to sell’ for a narrative?

Much IMO seems so confusing to sort because of the ‘aligned’, conflicting, obscure, and bewildering responses from both SS and JS. One can only hope that authorities have a good idea of what transpired? And that they have other evidence against any other individuals? And they are carefully contemplating next actions. Maybe all the silence from authorities is for good reason. Analogous to the ‘calm often before a storm’? And perhaps much won’t be known until the cases against SS go to trial? MOO

I also use “just kidding” as “my bad” or “excuse me, I was mistaken”. I think it’s a generational thing (I’m a millennial for context).
I hear ya and a lot of people do this but..... speaking this colloquially/ casually/ vaguely when speaking to law enforcement officers about a missing teenage child seems.... again, incongruous.

Jenn's chit chat and her chuckling about how Maddie didn't like SS's "hooptie".... there's just so much.

I soooooo want the other shoe to drop.

I dont know if there is any correlation between intelligence and response under stress. ( maybe there is?) but in an emergency ( if thats what were talking about) there's this:
In his 1995 book “Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ,” psychologist Daniel Goleman named this emotional overreaction to stress “amygdala hijack.” The amygdala hijack occurs when your amygdala responds to stress and disables your frontal lobes. That activates the fight-or-flight response and disables rational, reasoned responses. In other words, the amygdala “hijacks” control of your brain and your responses.

Lots to think about here and something like "amygdala hijack" may indeed be relevant to JS in the interview materials available.

I suppose I'm less interested at this point in what she said in those interviews and how she said it than in the established pattern of facilitating "co-sleeping" with, then allowing and even sending MS to sleep with SS alone for what seems to have been years.

It's a bit like the hot-car death in AZ -- the backdrop pattern suggests a level of complicity with at least the risky behaviour that contributed to a fatal outcome, if not directly contributing to it, with the additional factor in MS's case of a long, profoundly disturbing history of SA that seems not to have registered with JS (or, if it did, bothered her overly).

For me, this a classic instance of paying attention to what was done and largely discounting what was said, especially in the aftermath. But that's not to discount the forensic interest in JS and the now well-documented oddities and divergence of her actions from her descriptions.

Lots to think about here and something like "amygdala hijack" may indeed be relevant to JS in the interview materials available.

I suppose I'm less interested at this point in what she said in those interviews and how she said it than in the established pattern of facilitating "co-sleeping" with, then allowing and even sending MS to sleep with SS alone for what seems to have been years.

It's a bit like the hot-car death in AZ -- the backdrop pattern suggests a level of complicity with at least the risky behaviour that contributed to a fatal outcome, if not directly contributing to it, with the additional factor in MS's case of a long, profoundly disturbing history of SA that seems not to have registered with JS (or, if it did, bothered her overly).

For me, this a classic instance of paying attention to what was done and largely discounting what was said, especially in the aftermath. But that's not to discount the forensic interest in JS and the now well-documented oddities and divergence of her actions from her descriptions.
Do you think this is something prosecutable, or would it fall into a sub-category of "plausible deniability"?

Incidentally, very eloquent post; I love reading the work of those who have true skill!!

Agreed, and it's so very sad and sickening.

Still waiting for the 'other shoe to drop'.
Still do not believe this happened in a vacuum, with only the perp and victim having knowledge of the atrocities.
It'd be nearly impossible for Madeline's egg donor to be completely oblivious.
Imo.
Omo.

I would guess (as you said) she took it up with her, she was planning on getting up extra early for their special McDonalds breakfast right? even if that was a lie, she did have to get up for school. Surely she wasnt going to depend on SS who says himself he is not a morning person.
the mystery to me is: was Madeline awake at 10pm, handling the phone which logged 9 steps? was it actually Madeline who walked up those steps with the phone?
I hear ya and a lot of people do this but..... speaking this colloquially/ casually/ vaguely when speaking to law enforcement officers about a missing teenage child seems.... again, incongruous.

Jenn's chit chat and her chuckling about how Maddie didn't like SS's "hooptie".... there's just so much.

I soooooo want the other shoe to drop.
that entire LE car ride chatter was way disturbing concerning JS, IMO. her responses and casual posture, joking, laughing....it was incredulous.....and then there are her attempts at keeping the formulated narrative in place...that failed IMO. prior interview she couldnt remember if SS arrived on saturday or sunday. likewise for him. during this ride with LE, when asked if he was at the party, she says he 'was on his way from Northport when the party was happening'. the detective then confirms with her, so he arrived on Sunday nite? her answer: YEAH and goes on to say he got there about 10 minutes after Madeline was dropped off at home.

I know I am repeating, but what was it about the day of his arrival somehow a sticky issue with both of them, that would have JS lie initially she couldnt remember and he was hesitant to say as well?????

although there are differing reasons between them as to why he was showing up, IT WAS PLANNED ahead of time. according to JS, she confirmed that he was going to be there for the week instead of a few days.

Im curious as to her and SS's texts and/or log of calls exchanged leading up to his arrival on sunday and for at least going back a few months. their communications, which we have not seen, would certainly provide alot more insight that IMO would have included references to Madeline, her birthday and perhaps much much more as it relates to Madeline.

I'd like to politely request that people re-emphasize the need to include sources for facts. I think some things are getting misremembered or misinterpreted.

The following quotes were snipped and bolded by me for focus:
JS and SS were exchanging texts at 11:39pm and other texts were mentioned but not shown, one being that SS gave her an additional 'dose' when it was not necessary. IMO, Madeline's phone movement was not her handling it that nite. IMO, he needed to see any activity that might come through... in the morning, he took her phone off the charger at 7:05am and turned it off at 7:16am. and handled it again at 10:55am.
It may be the case that SS gave MS an extra dose of medication that night, but the reports do not specify.
From page 68 of Kissimmee reports: "There were several other messages between her and Stephan regarding Madeline sleeping in the same room together. There was also text messages between Stephan and Jennifer claiming Stephan gave Madeline an extra dose of her medication when it was not necessary." This section refers generally to the cell data download from JS's phone, and doesn't specify a date for these other text messages.
I find it really difficult to believe she was shocked and horrified because after she learned SS had CSAM of him and Maddie on his phone, JS called SS's dad and said he needed a lawyer.

AND she continued to stick by SS.
My daughter has been SA for 2 years and there are photos to prove it.
I'm livid.
I better call the abuser's father and tell him to get a lawyer for hurting my daughter.

Not in the real world.
Moo.
JS is alleged to have texted SS's father (CS), not called him. It's important to note that this is an allegation from CS, and the documents so far have not corroborated this (ie. LE has JS's cell data, but didn't include in the public records any mention of texts with CS, and didn't generally comment on the veracity of this claim). I transcribed a direct quote from CS in this comment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w
Back