Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IDK about plausible deniability plausible deniability
sort of like if the owner of a massage parlour claims he doesnt know if there is any more going on behind those doors. (Its like ya know...;))
or
what about Mores: scroll down and it will give you a definition 1.3. Social Norms: Folkways, Mores, Taboo, and Laws – SOU-CCJ230 Introduction to the American Criminal Justice System
Like we just know by social "mores" that we dont usually wear hot pink to a funeral and we dont let our daughters sleep with our ex boyfriends who are in town for a visit. if nothing else, just boundaries alone, why try to foster that connection ?
None of it makes sense, they broke up cause he was messy, ( allegedly according to jenn) then he went back home because he was offered a job, but it fell through, dad tells a different version of why it didnt work out, and why he came back home. Now in the back of that police car jenn says they are trying to get him back there ( hence reapply for Disney) it's not like much has changed since he left. still messy , still unemployed. She also said ( same police car chatter) when he went back home they talked every day and all day sometimes on FaceTime? Talk about mixed messages. when I hear about the face time, makes me wonder if it was to make sure maddi never let the cat out of the bag. SS always present, on a screen , even if not talking.
OMG, forgot about that tidbit in the vehicle audio....and....asked if Madeline's relationship with SS changed, being a teenager now....JS's answer: 'no, if anything they are closer since he moved away.'

noticed in the doc release page 73

Hey folks,

A decision got reconsidered and a post was removed.

As per TOS, do NOT discuss removed posts. They are removed for a reason and are not up for discussion.

Please stop enquiring in that regard.

Thank you.

Court TV is currently playing highlights from SS police interviews and his details about everybody but himself are so telling.

For example, MS is would "forget her head if not screwed on her body" (excuse for MS not having her phone). When asked if MS was taking Rx for this "severe ADHD," SS blames her grandparents-- MS was staying with them earlier and "they are not good" at helping MS manage her Rx...

And on and on...

I'm recalling how SS also had his parents 2 steps from their graves (i.e., aged, ill, and infirmed). :rolleyes:

I'm recalling how SS also had his parents 2 steps from their graves (i.e., aged, ill, and infirmed). :rolleyes:
And making their "end-of-life plans" or something to that effect!
Still can't get over that. Especially now that we've seen and heard plenty from his dad, who is nowhere near infirm. No one would even call him elderly, imo.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty7766
Back