Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
*Details matter*, as does the truth. She lied.
I believe, she CAN'T tell the truth, she isn't able. If SS had his satisfying procedures with mom and daughter since 5 years, JS is used to have to lie more or less all the time. She knows, how to gloss over all her time with boyfriend, I think. That she was generous to SS re s*x practices, was even known to his friend/s. You have to guess only, what is unusual generous for a mum with a child.

After 1:07

She wanted M to have Room 4 but her dad wanted to collect rent for it. SS paid 600 a month to her dad and JS paid 400 a month to her dad.
Wait a minute here….. IIUC her parents (JS parents) were not fond of SS being there in JS condominium / residence? Not supposedly happy / pleased about him having a relationship with JS? So if that is true…… yet they are receiving money from SS for rent? SMH……

There is an old adage sometimes said: certain individuals couldn’t tell you the truth if you were standing there with money offering it to them to tell it. MOO

Audio of JS police interview at 50:57:

"We had discussed him coming back and living with me. We were also considering living together as a companionship..."
Cop: You told investigators that the reason your relationship fizzled off with Stephan was that your antidepressants ...(redacted)...
Cop: You had moved on to other people had you not?
"Yes."
Cop: So despite having moved on with other people, you were still having Stephan come up and visit and had plans to cohabitate with him again eventually?
"Possibly, yes."
Now, June 16 of last year, at 9:30pm, you texted Stephan this: Maddie's no longer sleeping with me. I can't risk it. What does that mean?
Long, long pause: "I have no idea."

Ignorance is bliss for Jennifer Soto.
And ... it sounds like she had begun relationships with other people during this same time!
MOO.

Allegedly she was working, even a new job. She can't be that confused and sleepy all the time, IMO.
right...not all confused and sleepy all of the time. busy checking out whether to get BOTOX, the other appt scheduled on Feb 26 which she cancelled.

according to her answers in this interview, questioned about the breakup and was asked:

'because you you told investigators that a lot of the reason your relationship fizzled off with Stefan was that your anti-depressants you.... you had moved on to other people had you not? A: YES'

"and so despite having moved on with other people you were still having Stephan come up and visit and there was plans to cohabitate with him again potentially? A: possibly yes'

sooooooooo, seems like she was back out on the dating scene but not letting go of SS.

IMO, glaring BS: she didnt notice Madeline didnt get her period in February 'until after everything'?????, but then says something to the contrary***:

Q: the products that she would need if she had her period right, you would have to do that for her? mhm. is that a yes? A yes'
Q Do you remember her using any of those products at all in February because I assume you take the trash out or does she take the trash out or how does all this work? A: I take the trash out. um in February no I didn't notice her using any of her feminine hygiene products

Q did you have any conversations with her about that? A uh no but I didn't notice until after everything

Q like because it would have been due like at the beginning of February and this all happens at the end
of February so she's almost due again in March. so you never had any conversations with her about not having her period at the beginning of February? A: no there have been, she's had other periods that have been missed or like super late so I just assumed this was going to be one those situations again. Q okay. A um but no I didn't.

***if she didnt notice "UNTIL AFTER EVERYTHING" that she didnt get her period all the way up to being found deceased (I guess thats the 'everything' she is referencing), why say she ASSUMED 'this was going to be one of those situations' when the situation of noticing and/or talking to Madeline about it never happened'??????

Q did you ever discuss her periods or lack of periods with Stephan. A I don't think so.

So, around the 32:00 mark:
Maddie wanted to sleep over at her best friend's house, and JS wouldn't allow it because
"No, no, no, anything could happen, I didn't know her Dad, I didn't know her brother, I didn't know anybody there, I don't know what could happen to you, just afraid of her getting assaulted".
I can't believe this woman was so cognizant that other men/boys might take advantage of Madeline (the assumption being a sexual assault), and yet ... her daughter was being exploited from the age of 8 by Jenn's creepy partner. She paints the picture of being a concerned mother, but she wasn't a concerned mother when it came to her own home because she accommodated a pedophile unlimited access to her adolescent daughter, delivering Madeline directly to his bed for years and years. For JS to suspect other males, means she was very aware of the possibility of sexual assaults from both boys and men. I don't believe this woman knew "nothing" about what was occurring in her home. It's just not logical to believe that.
And ... why was it stated in the beginning that nothing she said could be used against her? Did she get a deal of some kind before that interview? Is the idea here that JS will testify against SS at trial?
MOO.
Nah. She was afraid that unsupervised time out of her or SS watch could give MS the freedom to disclose about her homelife / SS imo. Parents of abused kids don't always like their kids to sleep elsewhere / go to playdates outside of their control.... MOOO.

IMO, glaring BS: she didnt notice Madeline didnt get her period in February 'until after everything'?????, but then says something to the contrary***:

Q: the products that she would need if she had her period right, you would have to do that for her? mhm. is that a yes? A yes'
Q Do you remember her using any of those products at all in February because I assume you take the trash out or does she take the trash out or how does all this work? A: I take the trash out. um in February no I didn't notice her using any of her feminine hygiene products

Q did you have any conversations with her about that? A uh no but I didn't notice until after everything

Q like because it would have been due like at the beginning of February and this all happens at the end
of February so she's almost due again in March. so you never had any conversations with her about not having her period at the beginning of February? A: no there have been, she's had other periods that have been missed or like super late so I just assumed this was going to be one those situations again. Q okay. A um but no I didn't.

***if she didnt notice "UNTIL AFTER EVERYTHING" that she didnt get her period all the way up to being found deceased (I guess thats the 'everything' she is referencing), why say she ASSUMED 'this was going to be one of those situations' when the situation of noticing and/or talking to Madeline about it never happened'??????

Q did you ever discuss her periods or lack of periods with Stephan. A I don't think so.
This part of the interview seems as though Madeline may have been pregnant, doesn't it?
To me, it sounded like the two investigators catered every one of their questions to what they already knew from cell phone texts and messages. They knew what answers they were seeking. One of the cops even told her he knew what he was expecting her to say, because of her texts. So, she couldn't lie. But she could certainly play dumb.
MOO.

This part of the interview seems as though Madeline may have been pregnant, doesn't it?
To me, it sounded like the two investigators catered every one of their questions to what they already knew from cell phone texts and messages. They knew what answers they were seeking. One of the cops even told her he knew what he was expecting her to say, because of her texts. So, she couldn't lie. But she could certainly play dumb.
MOO.
Same with the questions about her THC gummies.

Almost like the detectives were looking at a tox screen.

JMO

Last edited:
And she was confronted about her text to SS, where she asked him if he had given her daughter any. She supposedly didn't remember she had texted him about it the year before.
MOO.
Poor MS's pretty long blonde hair won't lie.

If she was being routinely drugged, her hair should tell the story.

It is unfathomable what this child was forced to endure whole somehow simultaneously managing life.

That it was normalized, I just can't even.

JMO

Sadly the case of MS has now come to these most recent disclosures. Poor dear child. :(

I still want to know more about the conversation(s) JS and SS might have had when he was supposedly summoned to JS residence IIRC - to come help get SS to school that next morning. IIRC much of that also centered on having to ‘convenience’ JS or her schedule or the like?

Who initiated that discussion? When? Are there texts or phone calls to corroborate the story? What evidence is to support the truth? Vs. what might have been said in either public interview or to investigators by JS or SS?

Reading the latest of this thread, a question now seems to be whether or not MS might have either been pregnant or missed or was late for her period? And have to wonder what either SS or JS believed about those scenarios. And when? MOO

bbm
She doesn't think so. But she doesn't know.
SS was well informed, when he had to expect mood swings because of the menstrual cycle from both of his "wives" JS and MS. So I think, conversation took place often enough, certainly with details.
I suspect JS to have participated in all imtimacies by encouraging him to tell her about things. I don't think, she would have been shocked to discuss the theme "pregnancy", prophylactically or in an acute case. And yes, of course she would have made him responsible, if it happened. MOO

Last edited:
How was SA not picked up in all the constipation appointments poor M had? Is JS telling lies that they had so many appointments for M’s constipation?

Were there physical exams or just verbal so that JS could collect constipation medicine?

Wait a minute here….. IIUC her parents (JS parents) were not fond of SS being there in JS condominium / residence? Not supposedly happy / pleased about him having a relationship with JS? So if that is true…… yet they are receiving money from SS for rent? SMH……

There is an old adage sometimes said: certain individuals couldn’t tell you the truth if you were standing there with money offering it to them to tell it. MOO

Just for clarity, her parents are divorced and it's her bio dad who owns the condo. It's her bio mom who disapproved of SS. I'm not sure we've heard what either bio dad or stepdad thought of SS.

How was SA not picked up in all the constipation appointments poor M had? Is JS telling lies that they had so many appointments for M’s constipation?

Were there physical exams or just verbal so that JS could collect constipation medicine?

Would constipation appointments involve an external physical exam, though? I don't know.

Would constipation appointments involve an external physical exam, though? I don't know.
I don’t know about a physical examination but it surely should have raised red flags with the care providers because constipation is a well known ‘symptom’ of child abuse. I’m surprised a doctor or nurse never thought along those lines

I don’t know about a physical examination but it surely should have raised red flags with the care providers because constipation is a well known ‘symptom’ of child abuse. I’m surprised a doctor or nurse never thought along those lines

Thank you--I did not know that.

right...not all confused and sleepy all of the time. busy checking out whether to get BOTOX, the other appt scheduled on Feb 26 which she cancelled.

according to her answers in this interview, questioned about the breakup and was asked:

'because you you told investigators that a lot of the reason your relationship fizzled off with Stefan was that your anti-depressants you.... you had moved on to other people had you not? A: YES'

"and so despite having moved on with other people you were still having Stephan come up and visit and there was plans to cohabitate with him again potentially? A: possibly yes'

sooooooooo, seems like she was back out on the dating scene but not letting go of SS.
Not sure if it has been clarified anywhere, but Botox can be a medical procedure, not always cosmetic. I know they use botox for overactive sweat glands.
Here I found this:
Botox Injections - Mayo Clinic

"Botox injections are shots that use a toxin to prevent a muscle from moving for a limited time. These shots are often used to smooth wrinkles on the face. They're also used to treat neck spasms, sweating, overactive bladder, lazy eye and other conditions. Botox shots also may help prevent migraine."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch
Back