Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Audio of JS police interview at 50:57:

"We had discussed him coming back and living with me. We were also considering living together as a companionship..."
Cop: You told investigators that the reason your relationship fizzled off with Stephan was that your antidepressants ...(redacted)...
Cop: You had moved on to other people had you not?
"Yes."
Cop: So despite having moved on with other people, you were still having Stephan come up and visit and had plans to cohabitate with him again eventually?
"Possibly, yes."
Now, June 16 of last year, at 9:30pm, you texted Stephan this: Maddie's no longer sleeping with me. I can't risk it. What does that mean?
Long, long pause: "I have no idea."

Ignorance is bliss for Jennifer Soto.
And ... it sounds like she had begun relationships with other people during this same time!
MOO.
Graphic warning.

I don't know what the means, but I'm thinking SS texted JS and asked for photos/videos of MS while she slept, but since MS wasn't in the bed with her, JS couldn't risk going to MS and possibly waking her or calling attention to what she was doing.

Of course, I have no idea if that is what the text exchange meant and I'm very sorry my mind went to a dark place like that, but after listening to the JS interview and the interview with SS's parents, I think SS and JS are a couple of low-lifes who used and abused Maddie.

Speculation only.

jmo

Last edited:
I agree! Buy enough supplies to last awhile and if you are short when the time comes, run out to get more.

I think it's very weird that a mom was tracking her 12yo daughter's menstrual cycle. What is the point of that? The cycles aren't reliably regular at that age usually - so a tracker wouldn't help much with getting supplies anyway. And once you teach a 12yo how to use the supplies and carry some in her backpack, she can handle it. Yes, even a kid who supposedly forgets her phone can figure out what to do when her period arrives, even if unprepared. We've all been there/done that, and a tracker on Mom's phone wouldn't make a difference for those surprises.

Jen seems like a space cadet yet she tracks that?? It's weird.

jmo
I can only think of one reason for ANYONE to track menstrual cycles and that's missed periods. IOW - Time to worry about pregnancy. I'd think that shouldn't have been a worry for JS unless she knows something about her daughter that we haven't been told yet. JMO

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I can go back and check too, but someone might remember) - didn't money that came out of nowhere come up with the interview with SS's parents? I seem to recall the parents were asked at some point where some money came from that SS had, and the dad said he had no idea.
It could but I doubt SS's parents would think "not very much money"(IMO) would be enough to even notice. Even if she got a lot (she didn't according to the quote below) how much would a lot be for a 13 year old? It can't be all that much. She wasn't exactly born with a silver spoon in her mouth. But the fact she complained she didn't get enough... says it was even less than I'm imagining. Couple hundred at the most? Now, had he been peeling 50's and 100's from a huge wad of money... then I can see his parents eyebrows going up. But that didn't happen IMO.

Pg 107 of 896 pg DD: Maddie got mad at JS for not giving her any money for her birthday and complained because she didn’t get enough money for her birthday.

He knew the cam angle wasn’t gonna be helpful imo. Why? Had he been before to scope it out? Probably imo.
I recollect his statement during the presser AND his LE interview....paraphrasing, in this day and age, lack of cameras he found surprising....

IMO, I dont think he scoped it out....IMO, he was in a panic that morning. I think he planned on disposal of her near the school but couldnt select a spot while driving.... a place that would be good to do that without being seen.

he was confronted with the Mcdonald's travel odyssey and it was a hot mess.. he completely underestimated there were license plate reader cameras all over the place....and was focused on CCTV only. and figuring no phone on him to track his movements and locations.

IMO it was just a coincidence someone was seen there. I dont think his story was built around his seeing this person that was captured on CCTV. his account was so messed up.

Graphic warning.

I don't know what the means, but I'm thinking SS texted JS and asked for photos/videos of MS while she slept, but since MS wasn't in the bed with her, JS couldn't risk going to MS and possibly waking her or calling attention to what she was doing.

Of course, I have no idea if that is what the text exchange meant and I'm very sorry my mind went to a dark place like that, but after listening to the JS interview and the interview with SS's parents, I think SS and JS are a couple of low-lifes who used and abused Maddie.

Speculation only.

jmo
Where would I find this interview of the parents of SS? I haven't seen that one.

I was thinking JS meant she couldn't risk having Madeline sleep with her anymore now that she was dating other people. That's where my mind went.

The thing is that the police must know the entire conversation since they'd have SS's texts in reply to the one she sent him below. So they know exactly what she meant even though she "had no idea". IMO.

"Yes."
Cop: So despite having moved on with other people, you were still having Stephan come up and visit and had plans to cohabitate with him again eventually?
"Possibly, yes."
Now, June 16 of last year, at 9:30pm, you texted Stephan this: Maddie's no longer sleeping with me. I can't risk it. What does that mean?

What in the world could that mean to JS? Risk what?? I'm sorry if this has been hashed out. I'm a dozen pages behind and catching up with y'all! Also, I apologize if it appears I'm spamming. I'm working my way through pages of posts. :)
We would just be guessing but I bet the cops know the entire conversation via texts!

Where would I find this interview of the parents of SS? I haven't seen that one.

I was thinking JS meant she couldn't risk having Madeline sleep with her anymore now that she was dating other people. That's where my mind went.

The thing is that the police must know the entire conversation since they'd have SS's texts in reply to the one she sent him below. So they know exactly what she meant even though she "had no idea". IMO.

"Yes."
"Possibly, yes."
I've been listening via a youtuber that I don't think I can link because it's not MSM and I tried DM'ing you but cannot.

jmo

IMO he was almost certainly selling images / video and possibly Maddie herself. Maybe he tried to tell Ms she was being sent to serve someone else and she declined on the Saturday. Maybe she made herself unavailable by crying and putting up a fuss at grandma’s about not wanting to go somewhere and maybe she told SS she was staying there so she wouldn’t be available for whomever he MAY have arranged for her to be with. IMO it is possible that set him off. Perhaps a lot of $$$ on the line and now a promise made to someone of a child for service and he couldn’t deliver on it. That would not shock me.

This is entirely speculative on my part as to the motive for him (or sadly Js) killing her. Otherwise, I see no motive when she was his easily accessible victim. This had to have been a NO on her part about something imo.

Moooooo.
what stands out in my mind that SS just HAD to mention a conversation about Madeline's 'crushes' in this LE interview: 2/27 12:05 hours....Det Hunt...

Q tell me about Sunday.... Sunday night... tell me about Sunday into Monday, what you remember
A she just had her party...she was excited.... sorry (FAKE CRYING)
Q it's okay
A she was just talking about CRUSHES.....

and then goes into the singing story. 'nothing bad, she was just happy'.

asked about arguments between him and her: 'not for awhile, maybe a month. typical mood swings stuff and pretty bad PMS when she gets it and being a teenager on top of it...."

crushes is what SS remembered first about being with her sunday? IMO, it really was an out of place thing to say in that moment.

in addition, the script JS delivered on his behalf, claiming SHE was part of the 'Madeline is open with US storyline', in her media interview when she was 'missing', "she told US she had a crush on someone at school'. explaining how open she is, willing to talk about a CRUSH as an example. but this is something that was NOT told to JS by Madeline.

she subsequently changed the 'us' story and said in her 2/27 LE interview, ''she (JS) was informed by Stephan that Madeline said she has a crush on a boy in her class named _____'. (page 873 of the doc dump)

IMO, his blurting that out had everything to do with her murder...IMO Madeline was NOT warmly chatting up SS when he showed up. I still maintain my opinion, JS never saw Madeline that nite.

Last edited:
IMO he was almost certainly selling images / video and possibly Maddie herself. Maybe he tried to tell Ms she was being sent to serve someone else and she declined on the Saturday. Maybe she made herself unavailable by crying and putting up a fuss at grandma’s about not wanting to go somewhere and maybe she told SS she was staying there so she wouldn’t be available for whomever he MAY have arranged for her to be with. IMO it is possible that set him off. Perhaps a lot of $$$ on the line and now a promise made to someone of a child for service and he couldn’t deliver on it. That would not shock me.

This is entirely speculative on my part as to the motive for him (or sadly Js) killing her. Otherwise, I see no motive when she was his easily accessible victim. This had to have been a NO on her part about something imo.

Moooooo.
I think the threat of exposure was the motivation. high probability is he was selling/exchanges images. IMO

What in the world could that mean to JS? Risk what?? I'm sorry if this has been hashed out. I'm a dozen pages behind and catching up with y'all! Also, I apologize if it appears I'm spamming. I'm working my way through pages of posts. :)
its the big question. and to JS too it seems...she pleaded ignorance and of course didnt remember IT.

what stands out in my mind that SS just HAD to mention a conversation about Madeline's 'crushes' in this LE interview: 2/27 12:05 hours....Det Hunt...

Q tell me about Sunday.... Sunday night... tell me about Sunday into Monday, what you remember
A she just had her party...she was excited.... sorry (FAKE CRYING)
Q it's okay
A she was just talking about CRUSHES.....

and then goes into the singing story. 'nothing bad, she was just happy'.

asked about arguments between him and her: 'not for awhile, maybe a month. typical mood swings stuff and pretty bad PMS when she gets it and being a teenager on top of it...."

crushes is what SS remembered first about being with her sunday? IMO, it really was an out of place thing to say in that moment.

in addition, the script JS delivered on his behalf, claiming SHE was part of the 'Madeline is open with US storyline', in her media interview when she was 'missing', "she told US she had a crush on someone at school'. explaining how open she is, willing to talk about a CRUSH as an example. but this is something that was NOT told to JS by Madeline.

she subsequently changed the 'us' story and said in her 2/27 LE interview, ''she (JS) was informed by Stephan that Madeline said she has a crush on a boy in her class named _____'. (page 873 of the doc dump)

IMO, his blurting that out had everything to do with her murder...IMO Madeline was NOT warmly chatting up SS when he showed up. I still maintain my opinion, JS never saw Madeline that nite.

I agree with everything you said.

Another thing that jumped out at me: in one of his interviews, SS said he and Maddie joked about her wearing socks with Crocs.

And one of her Crocs was found in the dumpster and the other in JS's bedroom.

Kind of a weird coincidence if you ask me.

Yet miraculously, neither of them ever mentioned the inhaler that Maddie's friend and teacher both referred to. And the anesthesia drug he searched for online is inhaled.

Im going to have to listen to this new release with alot of concentration......

Q: did you know ( and then its redacted). and continued: ' He never said anything to you or anything to you about it?" <------the 'it', Im guessing he was taking about Madeline and SS engaging.....

THIS IS JAW DROPPING:

ANSWER: If anything, Ive always, Ive always told him my biggest fear is that this would turn into a WOODY ALLEN situation where the stepdad, or fa, the dad grooms the child and the child then turns 18 and ends up running away with him. I told him like that was my biggest fear and I dont ever want that happening...LIKE YOU CANT DO THAT TO ME.

QUESTION: Why would you say that to him?

ANSWER: Because I never trusted, I never trusted, I grew up being told never trust a man. My mom put that in my body. Never trust a man. and like, I do not completely 100% trust a man, but in my, like the logic in my head was saying you know, he has been in your life for 7 years, nothings happened, he hasnt shown you anything that he is weird, or that he's done any, or that he is interested in her, or said anything about her body, or talk about her in any specific way that would freak me out, he has never said anything like that or shown me any of those signs, so I thought I could trust him, that he was safe, that he was a good guy and he was taking care of my baby and loved her the way I loved her. BUT I WAS WRONG.

Q Yes, because, you may think he was whatever (redacted)....

A I know..... redacted. SOBBING.

she gets passed the sobbing, was still choked up for a few answers, then she reverts back to his script answers.

further on in this audio release we hear her response when she is shown Madeline in the car, SS throwing stuff out and then she is told what is in the trash.

Ill get back to it.....its alot.

"Yes."
"Possibly, yes."

Was SS still living in the home with JS and MS when this text was sent?

thanks tjjo. gonna finish tomorrow. but so far, OMG.

her explanation as to why she didnt want her life turning out like a Woody Allen situation, SS leaving her for Maddie, (cant believe she said that), 'a fear' she shared with SS, based on 'being taught dont trust a man'????? if its true she told SS that, its almost as if she handed him a weapon to use against her.

Im recalling that Madeline's best friend said Madeline loved SS....but we dont have a timeframe for when she said that. but then, she also said Madeline complained about him, IIRC more recently.

JS stated provided info about herself: she has PTSD, (about what is redacted) is bipolar, has anxiety and she is on disability. the PTSD was new info, unless I missed it.

I can only think of one reason for ANYONE to track menstrual cycles and that's missed periods. IOW - Time to worry about pregnancy. I'd think that shouldn't have been a worry for JS unless she knows something about her daughter that we haven't been told yet. JMO

To me, tracking periods is normal. I'm a list maker. I organize everything. Im a planner. I do not enjoy surprises on anything. I have always tracked mine every single time. When it started and when it ends. I taught my daughter to do the same. She has a calendar in her bathroom. Of course they were a bit irregular in the beginning but that didn't last long. I don't do it to watch for a pregnancy for either of us. Its a simple health thing. Pregnancy isn't the only reason for a missed period. I can understand that not everyone thinks like I do though. My sister never did and her daughter doesn't either. Just wanted to chime in that there is EVERY reason not to trust JS and to be highly suspicious of her. However, tracking periods doesn't stand out to me. I think in general, JS was completely self absorbed and poor MS barely crossed her thoughts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back