Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"When did you hear the power tools?" WHAT?

Okay I'll have to wait for the enhanced translated audio for this. It's too hard to hear.

Hey, y'all... you know what would be REALLY cool since there's been a lot of new videos recently put out in a cluster? To include a link to the vid you are quoting, and a timestamp would be AWESOME BLOSSOM!! (unless you're cueing it up to the time the convo starts which is great too.) There's been so many times I've wanted to listen back, but I have no idea which vid is being talked about.

And for those over an hour... "1:30" isn't 1 hr and 30 min in... 1:30 is 1 min, 30 second into the vid. :p

I can only speak for myself here, but I'll bet there are others that feel the same. :)

Thanks, guys! You're awesome with your transcriptions! Rock on!

Is anyone posting these videos on the Media thread including a snippet to what the content is? So many videos are coming out one after another it's getting hard to keep up with. :S I'm tryin' but I can only peddle so fast! lol

After hearing that discussion about the Woody Allen situation, I think if forced to choose between SS and Maddie, JS would have chosen SS in a heartbeat. IMO

SOMETHING freaked SS out that Saturday, and within 48 hours Maddie was dead. This is no coincidence IMO.

Okay y'all, I'm going to do a brain cleanse and watch funny animal videos for a while.

Rest in peace, Maddie. You deserved so much better.

Hey, y'all... you know what would be REALLY cool since there's been a lot of new videos recently put out in a cluster? To include a link to the vid you are quoting, and a timestamp would be AWESOME BLOSSOM!! (unless you're cueing it up to the time the convo starts which is great too.) There's been so many times I've wanted to listen back, but I have no idea which vid is being talked about.

And for those over an hour... "1:30" isn't 1 hr and 30 min in... 1:30 is 1 min, 30 second into the vid. :p

I can only speak for myself here, but I'll bet there are others that feel the same. :)

Thanks, guys! You're awesome with your transcriptions! Rock on!

Here's what I've been basing my comments today on. I thought I posted it already so apologies if I was mistaken.

Timestamps are above my pay grade. :)

Edited to correct link:

Last edited:
Yeah, that was strange. I picture most parents would be wailing at that - literally wailing and shouting, "no!" at the thought that hope of finding her alive was lost.

jmo
Yes, I would have been in need of an ambulance. Straight to the psych ward because with that knowledge, my life would be over as a single mother myself with a little girl.

Her periods of calm, her “normal” voice being used intermittently between the sobbing…it’s just so odd. When I am inconsolable I might as well be considered entirely inarticulate. I could sense the cop’s impatience and skepticism without even seeing his face.

Folks are complaining about the interview being conducted in the car, but I have a feeling they wouldn’t have been able to get much out of her if they brought her into an interrogation room. Ensuring that it was predominantly men who interviewed her was a good move. JS is performative in the worst way.

I am curious if this story is still making headlines in the area it happened. Is the local news covering all the released documents? I remember when the media and the public started showing up at Casey Anthony's parents house, and I feel like the recently released JS interviews would stir the same type of outrage and public outcry.

I guess it just infuriates me that JS is free to live her life, date, sleep in a comfy bed, etc after making her child 's life a living hell. I feel like she doesn't even care that MS is gone, so having to live with the consequences of her actions doesn't seem like the ultimate punishment, like it would for most parents. My opinion only.
Tbf it could be very likely she’s in psych. It’s not a pleasant place and it’s as close to jail as I’ve ever been. However, she gets to wake up every day without being assaulted or left to decompose in a field.

I’m aghast that there is a possibility she saw her daughter’s lifeless body long before she was shown a picture by LE, and she was still able to put on an act. How does one just eat, sleep, and sit down for interviews day after day without spiraling into the abyss?

This is what I mean about 0 maternal instinct. I can’t imagine how devastating it is for Maddie’s family to learn the true details of JS’s behavior, what she allowed and enabled. I know that “family is family” but idk how anyone doesn’t disown a woman like this, truly.

Sweet Madeline. How I wish she had had the safety she needed to speak up about the abuse. More and more, I pray to the universe JS is charged and she doesn’t get to walk away from this without legal consequences. I hope that JS is convinced to take the stand. I want to see a prosecutor dismantle her facade of being too “foggy” and “trusting” with hard evidence. Orange and Osceola County are supposed to have been stepping up their violent crimes units to ensure criminals are punished with severity. While JS may not entirely fit the standard, she enabled violent, preventable, and inexcusable crimes.

SS is a soulless beast, but none of it had to happen if JS had just cared about her daughter more than keeping him close. There were countless opportunities over the years for JS to intervene and prevent what appears to be the inevitable. With him being mentally ill, abusive, predatory, and a gun owner, she had to know it could only end one way.

So JS was off on Monday AND Tuesday but she just HAD to have some good sleep Sunday night.

SMH

Edited: she just said that on a typical day off, among other things she would rest or nap waiting until it was time to pick Maddie up from school.

Yet, I repeat, she just HAD to have some good sleep Sunday night.
It doesn't make sense, she wanted Maddie home to spend time with her because she had been working alot, she missed her party. She was going to be off Monday and Tuesday. Why didn't she get up to take her to school? School doesn't start early. She would have gotten 8+ hrs sleep and napped after her blood appointment. Had quality time with her for 2 days, just the 2 of them
Why did she need SS help before Wednesday? Maddie was 13 not a toddler, she was in school most of the day.

It doesn't make sense, she wanted Maddie home to spend time with her because she had been working alot, she missed her party. She was going to be off Monday and Tuesday. Why didn't she get up to take her to school? School doesn't start early. She would have gotten 8+ hrs sleep and napped after her blood appointment. Had quality time with her for 2 days, just the 2 of them
Why did she need SS help before Wednesday? Maddie was 13 not a toddler, she was in school most of the day.
And if she was so ready to jump up when SS woke her to "leash the dog" wouldn't she at least say good morning to her daughter who she supposedly wanted to spend all this time with?

After listening to the video posted above, I've never heard an innocent person start and stop crying like this. It is so uncomfortable to listen to her speak. I'm more upset that she hasn't been charged with anything. You can hear it in the officers' voices... They know. I'm just devastated over the details of this case.

I agree entirely Mimimom……… unfortunately after recent revelations in this MS case and thread, IMO it seems there might have been only one reason JS needed SS at her residence that weekend along with her daughter MS. And nothing about that thought is pleasant or good. :( MOO

Did anyone actually walk the dog that morning? Do we know?
I wonder if the real reason SS entered JS’ room was to put Maddie’s phone on the charger? It appeared maybe he was trying to hack into it later while JS was out and only he and their roommate Natalia was home. Maybe when he opened the door to JS’ room the dog was accidentally let in too and jumped on the bed. Panicking because it was waking up JS, he lied and said he was going to walk the dog when he really he needed the leash just to get it out so that JS would quickly fall back asleep before she noticed Maddie’s phone on the charger and he already left the house.

I don’t know what to make of JS’ emotions. MOO it seems like she didn’t care but then Angelica and Natalia both claim that she was a wreck at home in the days following Maddie’s disappearance. Her ex-husband seems to confirm that she was in a state of emotional distress as did the homicide detective who overheard breakdown over the phone after being told they found Maddie’s body. Another investigator had noted she became extremely upset when she saw CSAM photos. Her reactions seem confounding to me but maybe LE and family has more insight available than we do about why her affect seems so blunted at times and she also appears as she put it spacey.

If IIRC too LE noted that SS had scratches on him. I need to reread the document to remember where they were noted but I wonder if perhaps that indicates Maddie put up a fight and these are defensive wounds?

One more factor I noticed that IMO SS may have taken advantage of to unfortunately predate on and harm Maddie and further put her safety at risk is that JS’ medications typically did knock her out. Her ex-husband, DS and CS all noted that whenever JS, and according to his parents, SS use the drugs prescribed to them they tended to sleep all day and were difficult to wake up. Her roommate Natalia also mentioned that JS was an heavy sleeper when she took her meds and even slept through her multiple attempts of alerting her that someone was trying to break into her car in front of her house. Her ex-husband noted this sleep pattern was new to him and attributed it to an antipsychotic she was currently taking. Predators of children’ who parents experience similar side-effects could use this information to time when they sexually assault knowing that their parents would be unresponsive to their shouts for help, crying, thuds and any other alarming or questionable noises coming from within their home or their children that would normally trigger their concern and wake them right up.

It is still crazy to me that she let SS and Maddie sleep alone, even after indicating she knew about cases like Woody Allen one. It would also be crazy to me that no mandated reporter, like a doctor or therapist, had asked Maddie or her mother about how she slept and then addressed with both of them the inappropriateness of sleeping alone with SS. Or that those conversations wouldn’t eventually lead further into uncovering the sexual assault. I know at least her roommate tried to confront JS but if Maddie’s doctors knew she wasn’t sleeping alone because of her anxiety did they ask then her and her mother who she slept with? Or did someone, like Maddie’s legal guardian JS, decide to keep that information hidden from them and if so, why and what insight could be gained from that?

Also, no one, like her teachers or school nurse for example, thought it was weird that Maddie was so ‘spacey’ and tired during the day even though her ADHD stimulant was being treated with the stimulant Adderral? And out of concern for Maddie’s well-being, did her needing leave class to speak to the counselor require further intervention with mandatory participation of her parent/s? It should have.

Last edited:
Since Jen has suggested that Madeline may have missed her period, we will allow speculation that Maddie may have been pregnant however, in girls this young age it could simply be her period skipped this month but we don't know.
Timestamp 1:29:10

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo
Back