Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, room #4 had to be perfectly CLEAN without recognizable stuff/furnishings/curtains around the bed or on the walls? Photos/videos of CSAM can be recognized and traced one day with it's location, if identifiable things are seen. So no option at all to give the room #4 also to Maddie as her children's room. All her stuff had to be hidden behind a folding screen. No time and space for poor Maddie to be awake and living like any other human would have been able to do, except being in her little corner. MOO
We know they matched items from the CSAM to items in the home, including fabric items like bedding and clothing. It's in the affidavit.

MOO

Maybe, room #4 had to be perfectly CLEAN without recognizable stuff/furnishings/curtains around the bed or on the walls? Photos/videos of CSAM can be recognized and traced one day with it's location, if identifiable things are seen. So no option at all to give the room #4 also to Maddie as her children's room. All her stuff had to be hidden behind a folding screen. No time and space for poor Maddie to be awake and living like any other human would have been able to do, except being in her little corner. MOO
There was most definitely recognizable stuff (including markings on SS's penis to identify him). What I'm wondering about the below info is it seems like CSAM may have also been made in Maddie's "room". Although I suppose those identifying blankets, sheets, etc., could have been carried up to room #4, but I'm thinking that's unlikely. So, if that's true, she wasn't even save in her makeshift room which is puzzling. You'd THINK he'd be more careful about doing stuff like he did in the living room, even if it was behind a screen. smh at the thought.

Pgs 45 & 46 of 896 pg data dump.

Via a video call, they showed us digital photographs of (presumably) Sterns sexually abusing Maddie. The purpose of viewing the child sexual abuse material (CSAM) via a video phone call was to ensure the correct evidence was collected and preserved to the best of our abilities. We examined the clothing worn by both Maddie and Sterns, along with surrounding items such as sheets, blankets, and other articles of clothing. We were able to identify some of the items seen in the photographs in a downstairs area that was previously described by detectives as Maddie's room. The space appeared to be the living room of the apartment turned into a bedroom with a folding room divider between the bedroom space and the kitchen/dining room. This area was located on the far right of the apartment's first floor when you enter from the front door. The items we located were documented and collected by CSI

Pg 35:

we observed a black mark near the tip of the shaft in a picture of a penis. [snip] Detective Junco and I located a black mark on Stephan’s penis which was consistent with the penis pictures on his cell phone

Pg 104:

It should be noted, the penis observed penetrating the victim had distinct marking on it which consisted of bright pinkish-colored skin below the head of the penis until approximately a quarter of the length down the shaft of the penis. Several other pictures capturing this distinct pattern were observed on the phone. Further, as 1 was reviewing the pictures and videos, I observed several different pieces of clothing to include patterned underwear, shirts, blankets, and sheets. Simultaneously, detectives of the Orange County Sheriffs Office were executing a search warrant at Stephan's home address of REDACTED. This address is also where the victim and her mother live. The detectives searching the residence were contacted and confirmed they found the same distinctive clothing worn by both Stephan and the victim in Stephan's room and the victim's room.

Thankful to see at least one pic of them. DS and CS, I think?

ETA: I don't like to view the videos ....
That's ok, you get the point tho. " he answers before you ask" That's why Ive called him the seed planter. He tries to get in your head by anticipating your questions and tries to shape the narrative with his answers. In SS case I think it's manipulative, not a skill.

There was most definitely recognizable stuff (including markings on SS's penis to identify him). What I'm wondering about the below info is it seems like CSAM may have also been made in Maddie's "room". Although I suppose those identifying blankets, sheets, etc., could have been carried up to room #4, but I'm thinking that's unlikely. So, if that's true, she wasn't even save in her makeshift room which is puzzling. You'd THINK he'd be more careful about doing stuff like he did in the living room, even if it was behind a screen. smh at the thought.

Pgs 45 & 46 of 896 pg data dump.

Via a video call, they showed us digital photographs of (presumably) Sterns sexually abusing Maddie. The purpose of viewing the child sexual abuse material (CSAM) via a video phone call was to ensure the correct evidence was collected and preserved to the best of our abilities. We examined the clothing worn by both Maddie and Sterns, along with surrounding items such as sheets, blankets, and other articles of clothing. We were able to identify some of the items seen in the photographs in a downstairs area that was previously described by detectives as Maddie's room. The space appeared to be the living room of the apartment turned into a bedroom with a folding room divider between the bedroom space and the kitchen/dining room. This area was located on the far right of the apartment's first floor when you enter from the front door. The items we located were documented and collected by CSI

Pg 35:

we observed a black mark near the tip of the shaft in a picture of a penis. [snip] Detective Junco and I located a black mark on Stephan’s penis which was consistent with the penis pictures on his cell phone

Pg 104:

It should be noted, the penis observed penetrating the victim had distinct marking on it which consisted of bright pinkish-colored skin below the head of the penis until approximately a quarter of the length down the shaft of the penis. Several other pictures capturing this distinct pattern were observed on the phone. Further, as 1 was reviewing the pictures and videos, I observed several different pieces of clothing to include patterned underwear, shirts, blankets, and sheets. Simultaneously, detectives of the Orange County Sheriffs Office were executing a search warrant at Stephan's home address of REDACTED. This address is also where the victim and her mother live. The detectives searching the residence were contacted and confirmed they found the same distinctive clothing worn by both Stephan and the victim in Stephan's room and the victim's room.
I'm thinking of SS telling JS that Maddie had made her nest (or something like that) in Bedroom #4 on her last night. She might have carried items with her to his bed, like stuffed animals, pillow, etc.

But I bet he would do what he did wherever he could do it. Seems like he had time and access to his victim.

I wonder if the photos have accurate timestamps and can be coordinated with JS's schedule over the years. Where was the mom during the assaults? Sleeping with a rain video playing in the next room with the door propped open because she has a cat, ready to jump up out of sleep if the dog is put on her bed?

jmo

True. Pg 108 of 896 pg data dump. Interview with 7th grade school counselor:

Maddie’s mom told REDACTED that Maddie was seeing a therapist weekly.
right, that is what she told the counselor...but was Madeline actually seeing a therapist weekly or was that something she told the counselor to shut down her concerns about Madeline.....IOW, JS is on top of it.

no cell records. I can understand no texts by Madeline being released, she is a minor, but JS and SS cell records and texts, wonder why not? I am so curious about the saturday call that freaked him out (so say his parents).
And as I mentioned before, JS admitted she was the one that called SS to come. NOT MS.

And as I mentioned before, JS admitted she was the one that called SS to come. NOT MS.
You cant believe anything with these 2, they have 3 explanations for everything. You need more than their word, cell records would help.
Im sure the cops are already at the bottom of this, after hearing CS say that SS was in a mood on Saturday.,

Video interview on 01/03

So it seems to suggest here that she realised sunday evening that she forgot her meds. But that defeats the purpose that she asked SS to come help with MS because she needed a good nights sleep but supposedly she didnt know that yet then. It's confusing.

Also how coincidental is it she behaves and feels like that on the last day MS is alive.
Jmo
Actually, I read that statement in the quote twice. What it suggests to ME is that she has been medicating HERSELF for years. She doesn’t say she was prescribed medication to help treat bipolar or depression. She says she has been medicating HERSELF. Some medications have big scary side effects if you take them at all, some have them if ou don’t take them as prescribed consistently and some if you don’t wean off them slowly. I wonder which medications she was taking, and whether they were prescribed or not? I further wonder, how consistent was she at taking anything that may have been prescribed to her??? MOOOOOOOO.

True. Pg 108 of 896 pg data dump. Interview with 7th grade school counselor:

Maddie’s mom told REDACTED that Maddie was seeing a therapist weekly.
I wonder if the school ever thought to ask JS to sign consent so they could verify that MS was accessing therapy weekly outside of school and to communicate with them about her needs at school? If not… that might be something schools could consider doing going forward to help ensure other kids are receiving the services the parents claim they are? Further to this, if / when a parent refuses to sign a consent for a school to verify the claim, or for a therapist to contact the school to obtain info on school issues, this would be a great time for either the school or the therapist to contact CPS to insist on verification! MOOO.

16:11
jenn had parental controls on maddis phone and needed to approve any new apps. The prosecutor asks about game pigeon ( pretty specific) and if she remembers approving that app on Sunday or asks " is that what happened that day" . why would maddi want to install a multi player gaming app on the day of her birthday party. ( possible but odd)
as well someone had to know the code to shut Jenn's alarm off Monday morning. Bet they'll figure out maddis phone was tracked. not by jenn but by SS, he probably figured out a way to get in there or into both Ms and Js phones.
at the very least hed have an interest to track what she might be telling people.

Last edited:
no cell records. I can understand no texts by Madeline being released, she is a minor, but JS and SS cell records and texts, wonder why not? I am so curious about the saturday call that freaked him out (so say his parents).
Interesting @Pruddennce ….. I too have often wondered what information MS’s phone will reveal.

I can’t remember the whole timeline, but we know IIRC that JS wasn’t at the birthday party for MS. And almost wonder if maybe someone phoned her with some information? What and when if so? Maybe before during, or after it? And IIRC there was suddenly a need for SS to assist JS at her residence. I also still want to know who initiated that request. And we also now know that even SS parents are indicating something that weekend ‘upset’ or made him alarmed. What was it? IMO it has to be something about his interactions with JS and MS and their involvement with him? And I also wonder might JS have deliberately avoided the birthday party because she was afraid of a confrontation? If so about what? (Pure speculation only, but once again….. MS was the one that suffered again….. :( )

Thinking after the fact, and reflecting now, it seems that SS was so ‘interested’ and aware of MS menstrual cycles for reasons other than her health IMO. And he had an awful lot of information and ‘interest’ in that for a non custodial and non biological parent. And he seems to ‘proudly’ ‘proclaim’ (my words) to others including investigators of his relationship with MS and her willingness to ‘confide’ in him (according to his words). SMH….. and yes, we do need another emoji……

Perhaps in time this will be more apparent. And maybe authorities have more information as to what seemed to have unfolded. And who was involved or aware and when? Maybe that proffer was because something is still known but not yet revealed?

Sadly, IMO all that is left are two extremely confusing and obfuscating individuals JS and SS. And dear poor MS has been the one that was lost. MOO

well their tune has changed. why is that?

DS's hissy fit about doc dumps: she has an expectation that FOIA docs released should be run by them? CS: "we hear from friends' (when info is released)....DS: 'nobody is giving us a 'heads up' on anything'. we are mushrooms, we're kept in the dark.'

if they want to know why SS hasnt communicated with them, call his lawyer and ask...instead they accuse the jail personnel.

their message basically was 'dont criticize us because we choose to continue to love and support our son'. some people will, some people wont. IMO, they proclaimed their son is the sole murderer to establish a positive public perception of them which is IMO self-serving and quite astonishing to me, harsh.

I do feel for parents/partners/any relation to horrific monsters, if they are not monsters themselves. everyone connected to them in their life are affected. forever. as well as Madeline's. Perhaps I sound grumpy about them feeling the need to publicly proclaim they arent responsible for his crimes......however....

people will forever discuss and analyze how someone like their son evolved into what he is. he was born, he had a childhood, he grew into adulthood, and unfortunately it originates with them. for people that dont know them (like myself), all I have are their words, how they convey those words and body language (video) to discuss. kind of like meeting someone for the first time, not knowing anything of their persona. but you will kind of know if you will get along or at best, like them going forward or feel something was off. for me, something was off.

the need to speak out (too many topics to discuss in this moment), and squeeze in complaints was off-putting to me.
You are so right, somebody raised him to be selfish, lazy, antisocial,
manipulative, deceitful, abusive, untruthful, opportunistic, cowardly, disrespectful, addicted, hateful, angry, violent, sexually deviant…

To me, their words imply “don’t look at us, we didn’t know he’d turn out like this.” The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree here, IMO. CS seems a bit too involved in his son’s life, always having to look after him, fix his problems, give him money, a car, a job, pays his rent. Oops, IMO.

Last edited:
You are so right, somebody raised him to be selfish, lazy, antisocial,
manipulative, deceitful, abusive, untruthful, opportunistic, cowardly, disrespectful, addicted, hateful, angry, violent, sexually deviant…

To me, their words imply “don’t look at us, we didn’t know he’d turn out like this.” The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree here, IMO. Dad seems a bit too involved in his son’s life, always having to look after him, fix his problems, give him money, a car, a job, pays his rent.
Meh, IMO at some point, a person's actions are their own and no longer the result of their upbringing.

Interesting @Pruddennce ….. I too have often wondered what information MS’s phone will reveal.

I can’t remember the whole timeline, but we know IIRC that JS wasn’t at the birthday party for MS. And almost wonder if maybe someone phoned her with some information? What and when if so? Maybe before during, or after it? And IIRC there was suddenly a need for SS to assist JS at her residence. I also still want to know who initiated that request. And we also now know that even SS parents are indicating something that weekend ‘upset’ or made him alarmed. What was it? IMO it has to be something about his interactions with JS and MS and their involvement with him? And I also wonder might JS have deliberately avoided the birthday party because she was afraid of a confrontation? If so about what? (Pure speculation only, but once again….. MS was the one that suffered again….. :( )

Thinking after the fact, and reflecting now, it seems that SS was so ‘interested’ and aware of MS menstrual cycles for reasons other than her health IMO. And he had an awful lot of information and ‘interest’ in that for a non custodial and non biological parent. And he seems to ‘proudly’ ‘proclaim’ (my words) to others including investigators of his relationship with MS and her willingness to ‘confide’ in him (according to his words). SMH….. and yes, we do need another emoji……

Perhaps in time this will be more apparent. And maybe authorities have more information as to what seemed to have unfolded. And who was involved or aware and when? Maybe that proffer was because something is still known but not yet revealed?

Sadly, IMO all that is left are two extremely confusing and obfuscating individuals JS and SS. And dear poor MS has been the one that was lost. MOO
I know, it sickened me to hear him try to build himself up to detectives as some “father figure” to her. How he made sure she was getting ready, doing her home work, sang a song for him and how he was her favorite person etc. Make me sick to my stomach hearing his pitiful excuses about all the drugs he needs for his anxiety and depression. And how he’s always in a fog due to his medicines and can’t remember things very well, blah, blah, blah. What a #%!&@!!! Arrrrrgggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit