Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jenn explained when they wanted to stay up late to watch movies , she would give in because they begged to have "sleepovers'" Since when does staying up to watch a movie have to be a sleepov

That makes sense.

It also makes sense to ask JS softball questions to gage her response time. Gage her demeanor to then compare when the hardball questions fly.

JMO
Detectives hardly ever ask questions they don't already know the answers to.
Unfortunately after I found that there's a different case number I believe with his line of questioning this could have been an arrangement from the go.

Detectives hardly ever ask questions they don't already know the answers to.
Unfortunately after I found that there's a different case number I believe with his line of questioning this could have been an arrangement from the go.
Help, I'm lost!

Do you mean the immunity was regarding the case against HER and not for the cases against him?

jmo

jenn explained when they wanted to stay up late to watch movies , she would give in because they begged to have "sleepovers'" Since when does staying up to watch a movie have to be a sleepover?
I agree. It's rancid, all of it.

I don't care how much one trusts a person, some things are full stops.

JS seems to think that since she didn't allow it often, it was reasonable.

The only adult in that household was MS. And she was robbed of the right to reach it in full.

JMO

jenn explained when they wanted to stay up late to watch movies , she would give in because they begged to have "sleepovers'" Since when does staying up to watch a movie have to be a sleepover?
I never understood that, they could watch a movie in the living room and then go to sleep in separate rooms . It probably wouldn't have made a difference anyway but would have been more appropriate.

I never understood that, they could watch a movie in the living room and then go to sleep in separate rooms . It probably wouldn't have made a difference anyway but would have been more appropriate.
well, you know, JS had to medicate herself and get good rest for her busy day of late morning appointment for bloodwork. So of course she couldn't have MS ruining her sleep with all that cuddling she demanded every night. So she abdicated her parental duties as she apparently was in the habit of doing, to SS. (please note all of the above was typed with a heavy serving of sarcasm)

Personally I think it was as simple as she didn't want to deal with anybody's bedtime but her own.

While listening to GTC Video for JS interview 02/29/24, " Woody Allen Situation", I noted the Case number sounded like a different number than what I had heard previously in Stephans' Interviews.

They are shortening the Case numbers when they say them but check this out...
2024 CF 001293 is the Capital Murder Case-(Sometimes called 24-001293)
2024 CF 000632 are the "other" charges for what he did to Maddie for years (2024 CF 00643 was moved to this case) (sometimes called 24-000632)

So in the 02-29-24 JS Interview the detective noted the Case # as 24-001809
This is not a case for Stephan I believe this is the case against JS.
In that interview the Detective asked a lot of specific questions I believe he already knew the answers to.
Such as, "Where did you and Stephan meet"

If you go back and listen to it with that in mind as you hear his questions, with a totally different case number attached to it, it makes sense.
If that's the case, I would think a case with that number would pull up when you search using her name, yet it doesn't. Keep in mind there are a lot of Jennifer Soto's in that database, including some with her same birth year (1988), only a few are open and the rest are all closed.

Also, the case number you gave is missing 2 letters. I tried using the ones I'm aware of (CF, DR, SC, CC, TR, MM, CA, CP, and CT), none come up with a Soto.

I searched Orange Cnty records for her name as well and nothing current.

Unless.... they don't make those sorts of "secret" cases public.

Am I missing 2 digit letter codes to check?

If that's the case, I would think a case with that number would pull up when you search using her name, yet it doesn't. Keep in mind there are a lot of Jennifer Soto's in that database, including some with her same birth year (1988), only a few are open and the rest are all closed.

Also, the case number you gave is missing 2 letters. I tried using the ones I'm aware of (CF, DR, SC, CC, TR, MM, CA, CP, and CT), none come up with a Soto.

I searched Orange Cnty records for her name as well and nothing current.
If the case has not yet been presented to anyone, there would be no record in the court docs

Missing Person

Photo not available
NAME:Madeline Soto
MISSING:2/26/2024
AGE MISSING:13 years
AGE NOW:13 years
SEX:FemaleRACE:White
HAIR:BlondeEYES:Blue
HEIGHT:5'01"WEIGHT:110
COUNTY:Orange
Child
NARRATIVE: A Florida MISSING CHILD Alert has been issued for Madeline Soto, last seen in the area of the 13500th block of Town Loop Boulevard in Orlando, Florida, who was last seen wearing a green jacket, black shorts, and white Crocs. Madeline has a mole on the left side of her nose and the right side of her chin.​

Madeline ‘Maddie’ Soto was last seen on Monday, one day after she and her family celebrated her 13th birthday. Maddie’s mother, Jenn Soto, said surveillance video shows Maddie hanging out in a church parking lot on February 26 after being dropped off for school, but she never made it inside.

Jenn Soto said sheriff’s deputies are using K9s and a piece of Maddie’s clothing to try to track her scent near Town Loop Boulevard.

continued at link.
(Her mother says that she forgot to take her phone that morning, but that isn't unusual.)

Media, Maps and Timeline Thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1Thread #2 Thread #3Thread #4 Thread #5Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thead #10
Thread #11
Teenagers always have their phones with them, especially during a joyous event such as a birthday. Who was she speaking to at a church parking lot?

And as I mentioned before, JS admitted she was the one that called SS to come. NOT MS.
the call on saturday, his mother claimed it was Madeline calling SS, first she says Madeline invited him, then she thinks that call from Madeline was to confirm. no one knows except LE who called him...after that call he was freaked out. but one thing for sure, the visit WAS planned as a week's stay per JS and SS's mother said she knew about him going a week prior.....decided to gift Madeline with something she bought for herself but felt they were too juvenile for her, brand new earrings. his parents thought he was going to her BD party. that was not the case, he was not invited.

I also think he was pushing her to come clean. I'm sure he expected that even if her motherly instinct was dormant while Maddie was alive, it surely would kick in with a vengeance against the man who repeated assaulted and ultimately killed her daughter. You think she'd be EAGER to spill the beans to the cops to make sure the perp was convicted for everything he had done.

But, nope.

jmo
I think she should be arrested right along with him. Maybe then she'll be willing to tell the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member