Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know if he was selling photos or not, but the guy couldn't pay rent.
He was ordering packages from somewhere, Jenn said they shared an amazon account, so she should have been aware of some of it. SS was probably also ordering those figures from somewhere else, (he mentioned that in his reddit account, how expensive some of them could be and shipping costs etc)
I don't know how much money you get paid for pics like that but you'd think he could afford rent at least.
The family said in interviews, " they have all this money" and how they're spending it.
Whats' all this money? how much is that?
They never went anywhere, her favourite restaurant was deluxe burgers. so when his parents say They have all this money and talk about how They spend it , yet no idea where its coming from. If they dont know where it's coming from? Why havent they asked ? SS said he has savings, dad knows thats not true. Why havent they said if you can afford all this other stuff why am I paying your bills??
How are they spending It then ? say it, don't imply and leave room for interpretation.
why havent they said, you can afford all this other stuff, so you fill your own tank with gas to get to Kissimmee.
**The interview the parents speak in, is the latest video thats called " the parents speak out. it's on HTC and the latest Vinnie Politan episode also.
its mind boggling. nothing ever makes sense
Has anything been reported about either of their bank accounts?

The parents at one time thought he was getting his money by stealing a Rolex, and selling his Omega watch, and maybe they aren't totally aware he stole Money from them.
so wasnt Jenn aware of where his money was coming from? What did the believe? Did she believe that he got money from stealing a watch and cash? and she was ok with that? Then who knows what else she would be ok with ?
The whole money thing is confusing anyway. Having a 350 dollar botox appointment, yes she canceled it last minute due to saving money but still when did she planned it? Being upset having to leave their house and arrange a hotel room and having no money for it. At the same time stating she thought SS went out shopping because that is what he does when he gets stressed. Feels like a rollercoaster.

Jmo

The whole money thing is confusing anyway. Having a 350 dollar botox appointment, yes she canceled it last minute due to saving money but still when did she planned it? Being upset having to leave their house and arrange a hotel room and having no money for it. At the same time stating she thought SS went out shopping because that is what he does when he gets stressed. Feels like a rollercoaster.

Jmo
rollercoaster? Lunacy? I wonder if SS's "shopping" when stressed (but supposedly no money) would have been by shoplifting?

rollercoaster? Lunacy? I wonder if SS's "shopping" when stressed (but supposedly no money) would have been by shoplifting?
Could well be, because when you think of those things he was into, like collectible figurines, paints, art supplies, handheld electronic toys, batteries, vapes, vape supplies, thumb drives, memory cards... it's all SMALL! Everything he liked fits in his pocket or even in his hand. How convenient!

The mom says they have all this money (can't be that much if he cant pay rent, or needs 100 bucks for gas), and if they are aware of his spending. why are they not telling him "we're not paying your bills". Or does she believe he got the money by stealing a Rolex and selling his watch? Thats what they said in a previous interview. So which is it? does she know or not?

In this interview, I was looking for when they asked him how he met jenn, and he said at work and that he was having "money troubles". Then I found this:
detective what are the sleeping arrangements?
SS. Maddie sleeps in her own...(redacted) but read his lips
SS goes onto blame jenn saying hes been gone a couple months and so Maddi has been sleeping with Jenn (sadly?) so they were all going to sleep in the same bed, but jenn said " none of that" so she suggested they go upstairs and maddi would get some snuggle time that would suffice to calm her down
detective: when you say snuggle time what does that mean?
SS: (cut off/ maddi? ) doesnt like to be alone, she is extremely demanding, she does not like to be alone at all, she needs a human presence around her"
I guess human presence means different things to different people and we all know what he means. Human presence .. thats what he calls horrific sexual abuse.
7:51

In this interview, I was looking for when they asked him how he met jenn, and he said at work and that he was having "money troubles". Then I found this:
SS goes onto blame jenn saying hes been gone a couple months and so Maddi has been sleeping with Jenn (sadly?) so they were all going to sleep in the same bed, but jenn said " none of that" so she suggested they go upstairs and maddi would get some snuggle time that would suffice to calm her down
SS: (cut off/ maddi? ) doesnt like to be alone, she is extremely demanding, she does not like to be alone at all, she needs a human presence around her"
I guess human presence means different things to different people and we all know what he means. Human presence .. thats what he calls horrific sexual abuse.
(SS grabbed from what we can see in the video in your post without clicking on it to play)

Meaning no disrespect... but it looks like the man has 3 belly buttons. What are those??

1727739280801.png

(SS grabbed from what we can see in the video in your post without clicking on it to play)

Meaning no disrespect... but it looks like the man has 3 belly buttons. What are those??

View attachment 534507
I was wondering this as well. I know his parents said that he was run over by a truck as a child. Could be from that. JMO

It is discussed 26 min into this clip.

How absolutely infuriating that SS claims (around 45 minutes) that to his knowledge MS has never had sex before......however there was "some sort of incident when she was much younger she did something with a phone or with a camera". But don't worry...she got "scolded" for that. And she was "very young and didn't know". Wonder where she would have learned to do that? What an absolute monster. I wish only the worst for those that failed this little girl. Terrible, awful, painful and short. Like MS's life with them.

View attachment 534507
I’m thinking his bariatric surgery might have been laparoscopic. In one of Jenn’s interviews she talks about how they both have had some kind of bariatric surgery — a procedure I think she referred to as a gastric “sleeve.”

Related to topic of money: does Medicaid or Obamacare pay for things like bariatric surgery when you are unemployed and living on disability? That seems elective, especially for people so young, who are periodically without jobs so could get out for long walks instead of sleeping endlessly or playing video games from the couch.

Jenn’s work history sounds as checked as SS — unlikely they never stay employed long enough to get health insurance — they go on and off government assistance, and somehow have money for video games and hobbies, elective procedures like Botox, street drugs, lots of prescriptions … OMO … someone or both seem to be really good at gaming the system. Again, MOO.

I’m thinking his bariatric surgery might have been laparoscopic. In one of Jenn’s interviews she talks about how they both have had some kind of bariatric surgery — a procedure I think she referred to as a gastric “sleeve.”

Related to topic of money: does Medicaid or Obamacare pay for things like bariatric surgery when you are unemployed and living on disability? That seems elective, especially for people so young, who are periodically without jobs so could get out for long walks instead of sleeping endlessly or playing video games from the couch.

Jenn’s work history sounds as checked as SS — unlikely they never stay employed long enough to get health insurance — they go on and off government assistance, and somehow have money for video games and hobbies, elective procedures like Botox, street drugs, lots of prescriptions … OMO … someone or both seem to be really good at gaming the system. Again, MOO.
I would really like to know if SS was selling the explicit photos he took on the black market to earn this money.

In 2009 it was not covered for me.

That seems elective, especially for people so young, who are periodically without jobs so could get out for long walks instead of sleeping endlessly or playing video games from the couch.

Snipped for focus

Not trying to pick on you, but I work in the healthcare industry, and what constitutes elective surgery versus non-elective surgery is widely misunderstood. A non-elective surgery is most often one that has to be performed immediately to save a person's life--for example, an emergency tracheotomy or an appendectomy.

Elective surgery is surgery that the patient needs but doesn't have to be performed right away, such as surgery to remove a cancerous tumor or replace a knee.

That being said, I think what you are wondering is where in the world SS got the money for bariatric surgery. It's a good question IMO. If he wasn't working it certainly wasn't through employer-paid health insurance.

Also, I don't know how things are elsewhere, but in my organization a patient must successfully complete an extensive process that includes nutritional and psychological evaluations before a medical doctor will authorize a bariatric procedure.

Hope this info is helpful.

Snipped for focus

Not trying to pick on you, but I work in the healthcare industry, and what constitutes elective surgery versus non-elective surgery is widely misunderstood. A non-elective surgery is most often one that has to be performed immediately to save a person's life--for example, an emergency tracheotomy or an appendectomy.

Elective surgery is surgery that the patient needs but doesn't have to be performed right away, such as surgery to remove a cancerous tumor or replace a knee.

That being said, I think what you are wondering is where in the world SS got the money for bariatric surgery. It's a good question IMO. If he wasn't working it certainly wasn't through employer-paid health insurance.

Also, I don't know how things are elsewhere, but in my organization a patient must successfully complete an extensive process that includes nutritional and psychological evaluations before a medical doctor will authorize a bariatric procedure.

You are correct.
There are evaluations and counseling involved.

Very interesting, he must have passed the psych eval.
Did Jenn have that done also ? Not sure if that is the same thing as a gastric sleeve?
When did jenn have her surgery ? and if it was the same, she would have had to pass a psych eval also?

Snipped for focus

Unless you go out of the country and have it done. I know some that have gone to Mexico for the procedure. Just plunk your money down and do the surgery. Nothing else required.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmychoo
Back