Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Perhaps, but not necessarily IMO. Sure, she could have heard things first hand (in a conversation with others. Roommates? family?), or she could have "heard things" like we all do here at WS. Various videos we've heard, MSM articles, along with the comments in them, TikTok's, and various other ways she could have "heard theories".

Plus, there are a lot of theories punctuating video's like GH, Plunder, etc.
OK so you're thinking she could have heard these theories on tv on the web etc. ok Yeah youre right, thats possible too. Oh well, I thought I was onto something (lol) Even though she told the cop she stayed away from online stuff, (cause her family told her not to listen) she probably was listening/reading. I mean who wouldnt be listening right?

OK so you're thinking she could have heard these theories on tv on the web etc. ok Yeah youre right, thats possible too. Oh well, I thought I was onto something (lol) Even though she told the cop she stayed away from online stuff, (cause her family told her not to listen) she probably was listening/reading. I mean who wouldnt be right?
Well, if she took the advise of her family not to listen... then it's more probable that she "heard" theories from people she's discussing it with (as you were thinking). Family, friends, ex-roommates.

I think if I was in her shoes I might be curious, but my curiosity would quickly be over once I read what some of the internet trolls were saying cuz they can be QUITE mean. And... everyone is out for blood when it comes to JS, so... I'd think that even if she took a quick peek, that would be more than enough and she'd never do that again. It's too disgusting, things are too fresh for her, and let's say she had no inkling what was going on... she now knows the ugly truth... and under her own roof and under her watch. There's got to be a lot of self-hatred going on. I can only imagine that everything would remind her of Maddie.

Plus, her life is pretty much over as she knew it. She's too recognizable, she's even talked about that in one of the recent videos. People coming up to her when she's at the grocery store, etc. She will never have a normal life again.

Well, if she took the advise of her family not to listen... then it's more probable that she "heard" theories from people she's discussing it with (as you were thinking). Family, friends, ex-roommates.

I think if I was in her shoes I might be curious, but my curiosity would quickly be over once I read what some of the internet trolls were saying cuz they can be QUITE mean. And... everyone is out for blood when it comes to JS, so... I'd think that even if she took a quick peek, that would be more than enough and she'd never do that again. It's too disgusting, things are too fresh for her, and let's say she had no inkling what was going on... she now knows the ugly truth... and under her own roof and under her watch. There's got to be a lot of self-hatred going on. I can only imagine that everything would remind her of Maddie.

Plus, her life is pretty much over as she knew it. She's too recognizable, she's even talked about that in one of the recent videos. People coming up to her when she's at the grocery store, etc. She will never have a normal life again.
Nor should she have a "normal" life again IMO. Her life wasn't normal to begin with.
She obviously did nothing to protect her daughter from a creep she let in to their home over and over again. Eyes wide shut!
MOO.

No she wont, but she didnt like being in the public b/c she couldnt handle peoples emotions she had to take care of her own mental health. :rolleyes:
she hated the scrutiny is more accurate, If no charges ever come to her, I hope she spends the rest of her life isolated in a fishbowl.

Yep, when the housemate texted Jenn about SS being in bedroom 4 with Maddie.. the response was

"Thank you friend, you're good."= In other words....
"Mind your own shabizness, I'm OK with it."

It is amazing how many people brought up the inappropriateness of the SS and Maddie’s sleeping arrangements and having Maddie alone in the room with SS but JS, being hyper-vigilant figure she is, just brushed it off her shoulder. You would think at some point maybe she would internalize or consider maybe all the other people were right and she and SS were wrong about the whole setup or risk and example it posed to her young daughter Maddie.

No she wont, but she didnt like being in the public b/c she couldnt handle peoples emotions she had to take care of her own mental health. :rolleyes:
she hated the scrutiny is more accurate, If no charges ever come to her, I hope she spends the rest of her life isolated in a fishbowl.
She's more worried about what people think of her than she ever was worried about her own daughter. "It's not Evil". That alone tells me all I need to about her. MOO

There is a video out today talking about how jenn had theories about what happened to Maddi, that suggests she has been thinking about Stephan possibly doing something to Maddi. In this clip she says "Theories I keep hearing" Does that not sound like she has been discussing it with others ? So it wasnt just her theories, she obviously was hearing from other's on what he did, thats past wondering "If" he did something. ( 22:42)
Is SS able to receive and make phone calls in prison? Would he and JS be able to communicate via phone? Although, their conversations would be recorded, no doubt. IMO

Is SS able to receive and make phone calls in prison? Would he and JS be able to communicate via phone? Although, their conversations would be recorded, no doubt. IMO
I think he can. IIRC some of the court documents outlined a phone conversation he had with his parents shortly after his arrest and before Maddie was found.

JS was also asked in an interview if she spoke to him via phone since his arrest/imprisonment and she said no. I think, according to the court documents, she implied neither she or SS have tried to contact one another since his arrest/imprisonment. Or at least that was my interpretation of what she communicated.

JMO

He's in jail. Yes, he can make phone calls. Or at least he could. To his parents, that we know of. If he's not making any calls currently, perhaps he's lost the privilege, but more likely, he didn't want to. More effort than he's willing to exert.

IMO he has no use for JS. MS is dead.

No reason for him to add effort to that pretense any longer.

What a sorry excuse of a man.

JMO

It is amazing how many people brought up the inappropriateness of the SS and Maddie’s sleeping arrangements and having Maddie alone in the room with SS but JS, being hyper-vigilant figure she is, just brushed it off her shoulder. You would think at some point maybe she would internalize or consider maybe all the other people were right and she and SS were wrong about the whole setup or risk and example it posed to her young daughter Maddie.
Was she hyper-vigilant? And if natural instinct didn’t tell her it was wrong…well, poor Madeline. IMO

I think he can. IIRC some of the court documents outlined a phone conversation he had with his parents shortly after his arrest and before Maddie was found.

JS was also asked in an interview if she spoke to him via phone since his arrest/imprisonment and she said no. I think, according to the court documents, she implied neither she or SS have tried to contact one another since his arrest/imprisonment. Or at least that was my interpretation of what she communicated.

JMO
I wonder if they were not permitted to have any contact?

OK so you're thinking she could have heard these theories on tv on the web etc. ok Yeah youre right, thats possible too. Oh well, I thought I was onto something (lol) Even though she told the cop she stayed away from online stuff, (cause her family told her not to listen) she probably was listening/reading. I mean who wouldnt be listening right?
Oh I’m sure she’s listening now. IMO

He's in jail. Yes, he can make phone calls. Or at least he could. To his parents, that we know of. If he's not making any calls currently, perhaps he's lost the privilege, but more likely, he didn't want to. More effort than he's willing to exert.

IMO he has no use for JS. MS is dead.

No reason for him to add effort to that pretense any longer.

What a sorry excuse of a man.

JMO
Perhaps she’d want to speak with him.

Was she hyper-vigilant? And if natural instinct didn’t tell her it was wrong…well, poor Madeline. IMO
She claims she was in an interview even though her actions and her approval of her certain behaviors and habits exhibited by SS seem to contradict that. For example, during said interview she mentions her hyper-vigilant and cautious characteristics could be seen in the texts she sent to Maddie’s father in October. In these texts she expressed her concern of a report of pedophiles and perverts using hidden cameras to film Maddie and other passengers using the bathroom in the women’s bathroom in the airport. She said she stressed to Maddie’s dad the importance of protecting their daughter, especially from insidious predators who prey on young girls and women to create and spread exploitative images without their knowledge or permission.

However, IMO, though yes this could be a valid concern, it is odd to me that in the same breath, she allowed SS and Maddie to ever share a room knowing SS owned a tripod and camera in the home and which could be found in his bedroom. As it is, thanks to well-known scandals like the sale of Tommy Lee’s and Pamela Anderson’s sex tape and the well documented crimes of R. Kelly sexually exploiting and abusing underage girls being recorded on films one can make their own guesses, implications or assumptions of why a device similar to the ones used to create the aforementioned media above would also be found in SS’ bedroom on the first place. We know SS and JS were no longer sleeping together so questions like ‘What he is filming? Who is he filming? And why? Does he have their permission? Does he turn it off when Maddie is in there? And is it even appropriate to have that in JS father’s house when they have kids that not only also live there and study in the living room right outside door?’ Should have been asked. She claimed to have been hyper-vigilant about the going-ons of potential predators in an airport, what about in her own home? Did she ever check the camera and when and where it was set up? Did she tell him to get rid of altogether? Did she voice that such media was not welcome in her home, let alone Maddie, whose risk of exposure to anything inappropriate increased every time she went in his room or possibly played around or viewed the recordings from his camera or belongings as kids often incidentally do?

She said her biggest fear was her daughter being groomed without her knowing and then taken from her by a male partner she shouldn’t have put her trust and just used her to target and manipulate her daughter, like Mia Farrow alleged Woody Allen did to her to her and her daughter. Yet she said the CSAM SS created of Maddie was not evil. It doesn’t make sense considering the pictures were evidence of the ultimate betrayal. SS did to her daughter the very thing she never wanted. He made her fears and nightmares a reality despite his promise and assurance. Yet she expressed more frustration of Maddie kicking her in her sleep than the fact than she did any anger, hate, rage and heartbreak towards the man who she should have never trusted with the person she loved the most and said she lived for. Her daughter

If that what he was doing to your own child while simultaneously making your worst fears become actualized isn’t evil than what is?

And the thing about nightmares is that in the midst of one they can’t be rationalized.

Yet she was quick to give an excuse, a sense of logic and attitude to belittle SS’ crimes. As though she wasn’t scared of the outcome just tired of the mere thought of trying to make it sound acceptable to others, as improbable and unbelievable as that was.

Last edited:
She claims she was in an interview even though her actions and her approval of her certain behaviors and habits exhibited by SS seem to contradict that. For example, during said interview she mentions her hyper-vigilant and cautious characteristics could be seen in the texts she sent to Maddie’s father in October. In these texts she expressed her concern of a report of pedophiles and perverts using hidden cameras to film Maddie and other passengers using the bathroom in the women’s bathroom in the airport. She said she stressed to Maddie’s dad the importance of protecting their daughter, especially from insidious predators who prey on young girls and women to create and spread exploitative images without their knowledge or permission.

However, IMO, though yes this could be a valid concern, it is odd to me that in the same breath, she allowed SS and Maddie to ever share a room knowing SS owned a tripod and camera in the home and which could be found in his bedroom. As it is, thanks to well-known scandals like the sale of Tommy Lee’s and Pamela Anderson’s sex tape and the well documented crimes of R. Kelly sexually exploiting and abusing underage girls being recorded on films one can make their own guesses, implications or assumptions of why a device similar to the ones used to create the aforementioned media above would also be found in SS’ bedroom on the first place. We know SS and JS were no longer sleeping together so questions like ‘What he is filming? Who is he filming? And why? Does he have their permission? Does he turn it off when Maddie is in there? And is it even appropriate to have that in JS father’s house when they have kids that not only also live there and study in the living room right outside door?’ Should have been asked. She claimed to have been hyper-vigilant about the going-ons of potential predators in an airport, what about in her own home? Did she ever check the camera and when and where it was set up? Did she tell him to get rid of altogether? Did she voice that such media was not welcome in her home, let alone Maddie, whose risk of exposure to anything inappropriate increased every time she went in his room or possibly played around or viewed the recordings from his camera or belongings as kids often incidentally do?

She said her biggest fear was her daughter being groomed without her knowing and then taken from her by a male partner she shouldn’t have put her trust and just used her to target and manipulate her daughter, like Mia Farrow alleged Woody Allen did to her to her and her daughter. Yet she said the CSAM SS created of Maddie was not evil. It doesn’t make sense considering the pictures were evidence of the ultimate betrayal. SS did to her daughter the very thing she never wanted. He made her fears and nightmares a reality despite his promise and assurance. Yet she expressed more frustration of Maddie kicking her in her sleep than the fact than she did any anger, hate, rage and heartbreak towards the man who she should have never trusted with the person she loved the most and said she lived for. Her daughter
Snip:
[Q]She said her biggest fear was her daughter being groomed without her knowing and then taken from her by a male partner she shouldn’t have put her trust and just used her to target and manipulate her daughter, like Mia Farrow alleged Woody Allen did to her to her and her daughter. Yet she said the CSAM SS created of Maddie was not evil. It doesn’t make sense considering the pictures were evidence of the ultimate betrayal. SS did to her daughter the very thing she never wanted. He made her fears and nightmares a reality despite his promise and assurance. Yet she expressed more frustration of Maddie kicking her in her sleep than the fact than she did any anger, hate, rage and heartbreak towards the man who she should have never trusted with the person she loved the most and said she lived for. Her daughter[/Q]

I don't think her fear was her daughter being taken from her by her male partner. I think her fear was her male partner being taken from her by her daughter.

If that what he was doing to your own child while simultaneously making your worst fears become actualized isn’t evil than what is?

And the thing about nightmares is that in the midst of one they can’t be rationalized.

Yet she was quick to give an excuse, a sense of logic and attitude to belittle SS’ crimes. As though she wasn’t scared of the outcome just tired of the mere thought of trying to make it sound acceptable to others, as improbable and unbelievable as that was.
I would start out by saying I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry with what I'm about to say. This is totally cow manure that she was so vigilant about her MS's father keeping her safe. Total hypocrisy IMO. I've followed this thread since the beginning and my beliefs are: number one, there is absolutely no possibility that JS did not know about SS abusing MS. Number two: There is no way that she did not orchestrate them being together. It is known that she did not have sex with SS. Then why did she invite him down to be with them if not for setting him up with MS? This Con woman needs to be under the very same charges as SS. IMO she is even more guilty than he is. She gave her daughter over to him for years. This is unforgiveable.

IMO, she either has a serious mental condition or she’s lying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder
Back