Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't believe that JS had a mistrust of men. She seemed to constantly be either dating or in a relationship. If she thought men were so bad, why did she always have to have one? I think, if anything, she didn't trust them to stay with her. However, that isn't a flaw with men, who would want to be with a selfish and lazy woman who can't hold a job and uses her mental illness as an excuse for everything? She finally found a way to keep one, and didn't care that it was at her daughter's expense. This woman belongs behind bars, sleeping on an uncomfortable bed and having her sleep disrupted every night for the rest of her life.

SBMFF

I don't think it matters when WA did what he did in relation to JS, because it could have come to her attention anytime after. Like... many years later (decade +) which I think is the case. But it makes me wonder... what happened to her as an adult (or teen, preteen) to even become aware of the WA fact? It was something, IMO.

BBMFF

Ya know, every time I see/hear that statement, about how far back the images went... it makes me wonder if the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.

What would knowing the answer to that question tell him? Or is there a more perverse reason he wants to know? Things that make me go Hmmmm....
Absolutely agree! This whole thing could be a family affair! IMO

I don't believe that JS had a mistrust of men. She seemed to constantly be either dating or in a relationship. If she thought men were so bad, why did she always have to have one? I think, if anything, she didn't trust them to stay with her. However, that isn't a flaw with men, who would want to be with a selfish and lazy woman who can't hold a job and uses her mental illness as an excuse for everything? She finally found a way to keep one, and didn't care that it was at her daughter's expense. This woman belongs behind bars, sleeping on an uncomfortable bed and having her sleep disrupted every night for the rest of her life.
Bravo!!! :::::::::::wild applause::::::::::

One of the best posts I've seen in this tragic and sordid case. RIP Madeline I'm so sorry that you had to put up with this absolutely vile, cruel scum.

I've read/heard speculation that JS is not being charged because prosecutors need her to be their star witness at SS's trial.

I don't see that at all. From what we've seen her first priority is to shield SS. Also she comes across at best wishy washy and at worst, lying.

The only thing I can think of is that prosecutors expect SS's defense to be that JS actually killed Maddie and he was only trying to help her cover it up. In that case they would need JS's testimony.

Thoughts?

Bolded for reference.
Imo she knew about the SA and she knew about MS being deceased. For me that is the only logical reason for her bizarre behavior and statements.

Again Jmo.
I cant think of any other reason. Whats worse is she continued to protect "herself" essentially, even after viewing direct evidence. I need proof, and more proof, can you see her ? can you see her face. how do you know thats him? Thats not even denial thats challenging the evidence. Nice try...

and even though her child is still missing, she asks "So Whats happening with Stephan right now?" not "have you glued his eyes open and used a taser on him every time he he says he doesn't know where she is?":
OMG I sound violent (lol) but just sayin

Last edited:
I cant think of any other reason. Whats worse is she continued to protect "herself" essentially, even after viewing direct evidence. I need proof, and more proof, can you see her ? can you see her face. how do you know thats him? Thats not even denial thats challenging the evidence. Nice try... "So Whats happening with Stephan right now?" not "have you glued his eyes open and used a taser every time he he says he doesn't know where she is?":

I get what you're saying. She's never AFAIK demonstrated one genuine iota of outrage over what SS was doing to Maddie.

Oh and also in that one interview she was shown a picture of Maddie dead in SS's vehicle and she asks, "Is she dead?"

Most normal mothers would follow up with that with IS SHE DEAD? IS SHE DEAD? WHAT HAPPENED? IS MY CHILD DEAD? TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW!

But no, she just carries on semi-normally.

If there was something behind " man mom always taught me" we would have heard about it by now. I also dont think not trusting a man for whatever reason would show up as a WA fear either. That doesnt even sound like a logical connection.
it wasnt her fear , she was drawing a line, "you cant do that to me" (as you have said before)" to me" and you cant leave.

Last edited:
I cant think of any other reason. Whats worse is she continued to protect "herself" essentially, even after viewing direct evidence. I need proof, and more proof, can you see her ? can you see her face. how do you know thats him? Thats not even denial thats challenging the evidence. Nice try...

and eb=ven though her child is still missing, she asks "So Whats happening with Stephan right now?" not "have you glued his eyes open and used a taser on him every time he he says he doesn't know where she is?":
Exactalackalackely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop