Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My mind goes a little darker in that JS said she bolted up out of bed to help with the leash because SS put the dog on the bed - JS didn't want the dog to pee on the bed.

SS has never been known to walk the dog. He's never been known to do the laundry, either, but the roommate saw him doing laundry that day.

Was the dog story a potential cover for bed linen that needed washing?

Speculating, not presenting evidence. Just pondering aloud.

jmo
I'm of the belief that the dog simply sleeps on the bed. I know a lot of people that allow that and I can see JS being one of them. Because if you think about it, it would be rather stupid of him to do something to wake JS up when her daughter is dead and either somewhere still in the house, or slumped in the car outside. I think it was simply the first thing that came to his mind when he got caught where he shouldn't be.

I'm of the belief that the dog simply sleeps on the bed. I know a lot of people that allow that and I can see JS being one of them. Because if you think about it, it would be rather stupid of him to do something to wake JS up when her daughter is dead and either somewhere still in the house, or slumped in the car outside. I think it was simply the first thing that came to his mind when he got caught where he shouldn't be.
Interesting that for a good night's sleep, you kick out the daughter and keep the piddly dog.

MOO

I know this is a little off course and may have been already mentioned....
I am now wondering if their evidence room is protected for catastrophic events. So much physical evidence could be lost in a hurricane.

Doesnt it? not to mention that he put that big dog on the bed to do it, when he knows the dog might pee on the bed? I wonder if anyone asked him if he actually took that dog for a walk and then checked to see if it was captured on the ring cameras around there. why would you leash him if you weren't going for a walk.? the alarm getting shut off bugged me, but im not sure im reading the report right or if someone hit snooze , let me find it. BRB
so what does this mean? did she hit snooze? and woke up and eventually and got out of bed at 9:19am or did someone else shut her alarm off? it says its consistent with her daily activities? what daily activities? . if she had to get up to take maddi to school, that was well before 9?

Screenshot 2024-10-08 at 2.11.13 PM.png

I cant remember which one of the pdf's this is in, I just took a screenshot a while ago. I will find the page number ASAP. just dont have time right now.

Last edited:
Interesting that for a good night's sleep, you kick out the daughter and keep the piddly dog.

MOO
and he woke her up anyway!! by allegedly trying to leash the dog. Maybe that was just her story to excuse why she said " I saw maddie" in the morning so she corrected it by saying "I heard someone in the kitchen< I didnt actually see her," "I misremembered" and if someone questioned how she heard it if her alarm wasnt set to go off till 9 am , she can say, " well Stephan came in to leash the dog"
The Shell Game, I hope Netflix makes a movie and calls it that. If they do then @Megnut can take the credit.

Last edited:
I'm not buying the leash story, but maybe he did secure the dog so the dog wouldn't react to a deceased body being carried out?? Never thought of that.

Was SS ever asked about walking the dog during his interrogations?

jmo
I dont recall him being asked if he walked the dog. however, the roommate who leaves early, Nathalie said: the dog typically sleeps on the couch....she usually sees him on the couch, but cant say for sure this morning because in her mind's eye thats where he would be, but she didnt take notice to say for sure.

she wakes up at 6:45am, does her morning routine. her son doesnt come downstairs until they are ready to leave. did she fix lunches that morning? yes. she says she fixes lunches about 7:35-40 and goes right out the door by 7:45. she says she didnt even think Madeline was home that nite and had no idea that SS was there that nite. weird?

whats interesting is this roommate was in the kitchen making lunches at 7:35-7:40 and out the door with her son by 7:45am. SS has already been to the dumpster when she left the house. seems like he was waiting to come back in after she left in her car? pretty close timeline of him not being seen at all by her or her son. she also didnt notice JS's car because typically JS parks in the handicapped spot, but a van has been parked there. she didnt remember seeing the lincoln there and never saw it before, so it wouldnt stand out as a car he was driving, only the honda would.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns
Back