Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IDK, I'm not saying Maddi was pregnant, but could jenn have been worried? and how would she know for sure.... a test.
Hypothetically: could that fit to what may have been an alarming call to Stephan that Saturday. Even just as a scare tactic " maddie might be pregnant" to keep him in line. ( and that would imply she had knowledge of the SA) I want to know if there really was a Saturday call as indicated by CS and if so, who was it.
The guest speaker on Nancy Grace also makes a valid point about hiding a pregnancy from the public because it is evidence of abuse, I guess thats valid whether she was pregnant or even if he just thought she was.
I'm kinda with this Dr Bethany Marshall. she makes sense.

Last edited:
@ttjo to the rescue!! (I knew you had it at your fingertips. lol)
And just look at her body language there, and right in front of the investigators. So limp and bored, as if to show how tired she is of all of the annoying questions they keep asking her. Like haven’t you asked enough questions of poor little ol’ me?

Hypothetically: could that fit to what may have been an alarming call to Stephan that Saturday. Even just as a scare tactic " maddie might be pregnant" to keep him in line. ( and that would imply she had knowledge of the SA) I want to know if there really was a Saturday call as indicated by CS and if so, who was it.
The guest speaker on Nancy Grace also makes a valid point about hiding a pregnancy from the public because it is evidence of abuse, I guess thats valid whether she was pregnant or even if he just thought she was.
I'm kinda with this Dr Bethany Marshall. she makes sense.
I wonder if LE asked the grandmother, aunt and cousin about her period too since Maddie had been staying with her grandparents the week before? They might have noticed Maddie’s need or use of feminine hygiene products too.

Also, Maddie spent some quality time with her grandfather too on Saturday. I wonder if he could verify if she called SS or give some indication of why she would or why she would be so upset?

I don't think that's been reported (and imo, that's because it's not true.)
Yeah, Dr. Marshall made a couple of leaps or assumptions in my opinion. She seems to think that the only reason JS would have a pregnancy test is to use them on Maddie. However, JS still appears young, at least young enough to still bare a child so it is plausible that she only bought them for herself and when she and SS stopped having sex they no longer mattered in her mind nor did her need to make sure she still had them for just in case. Even then, her having sex doesn’t mean she would throw them out or that it would be out of the realm of possibility that LE would still find them and find they were for JS’ use only. JMO

Also, she says the use of the pregnancy tests were the only way JS could make sure Maddie didn’t become pregnant and get her and SS in trouble. However, though pregnancy tests would be the main way to confirm a pregnancy at home, JS was also supposedly tracking Maddie’s period so she did have more than one method that could indicate Maddie was pregnant available to her.

Nancy mentioned that people online said that Maddie looked pregnant in her 13th birthday party picture. I mean…it is possible she could be pregnant but she is also at she her own party and had been eating before taking this photo. It is possible and normal if her tummy or abdomen looks round because she just had some food. Lots of people experience bloating after digesting a meal. MOO

Also, according to her best friend’s interview, Maddie got her period in January but she got it two weeks later than she did which was unusual because their cycles usually sync together. If that is true than if Maddie was pregnant she likely couldn’t have been more than 3-4 weeks. That is far too early to be showing enough on female’s body, let alone be noticeable in a birthday photo.

I do wonder though if like Marshall’s is correct that Maddie was pregnant and JS and SS were distressed about it because of the trouble it would cause for them, would JS have allowed Maddie to stay at her grandparents at all that week? Wouldn’t they be even more concerned that she would tell? What about the party? Wouldn’t JS have more motive to go, even at the expense of work, since SS couldn’t and one of them would have to monitor Maddie in case she informed others and got them in serious trouble? Also, if like Dr. Marshall said JS informed SS about it and they conspired together on what to do, wouldn’t SS have shown up to JS’ home earlier to ‘babysit’ to avoid Maddie going to her grandparents at all and telling her family members?

Just my own thoughts to it

Last edited:
I wonder if LE asked the grandmother, aunt and cousin about her period too since Maddie had been staying with her grandparents the week before? They might have noticed Maddie’s need or use of feminine hygiene products too.

Also, Maddie spent some quality time with her grandfather too on Saturday. I wonder if he could verify if she called SS or give some indication of why she would or why she would be so upset?

Yeah, Dr. Marshall made a couple of leaps or assumptions in my opinion. She seems to think that the only reason JS would have a pregnancy test is to use them on Maddie. However, JS still appears young, at least young enough to still bare a child so it is plausible that she only bought them for herself and when she and SS stopped having sex they no longer mattered in her mind nor did her need to make sure she still had them for just in case. Even then, her having sex doesn’t mean she would throw them out or that it would be out of the realm of possibility that LE would still find them and find they were for JS’ use only. JMO

Also, she says the use of the pregnancy tests were the only way JS could make sure Maddie didn’t become pregnant and get her and SS in trouble. However, though pregnancy tests would be the main way to confirm a pregnancy at home, JS was also supposedly tracking Maddie’s period so she did have more than one method that could indicate Maddie was pregnant available to her.

Nancy mentioned that people online said that Maddie looked pregnant in her 13th birthday party picture. I mean…it is possible she could be pregnant but she is also at she her own party and had been eating before taking this photo. It is possible and normal if her tummy or abdomen looks round because she just had some food. Lots of people experience bloating after digesting a meal. MOO

Also, according to her best friend’s interview, Maddie got her period in January but she got it two weeks later than she did which was unusual because their cycles usually sync together. If that is true than if Maddie was pregnant she likely couldn’t have been more than 3-4 weeks. That is far too early to be showing enough on female’s body, let alone be noticeable in a birthday photo.

I do wonder though if like Marshall’s is correct that Maddie was pregnant and JS and SS were distressed about it because of the trouble it would cause for them, would JS have allowed Maddie to stay at her grandparents at all that week? Wouldn’t they be even more concerned that she would tell? What about the party? Wouldn’t JS have more motive to go, even at the expense of work, since SS couldn’t and one of them would have to monitor Maddie in case she informed others and got them in serious trouble? Also, if like Dr. Marshall said JS informed SS about it and they conspired together on what to do, wouldn’t SS have shown up to JS’ home earlier to ‘babysit’ to avoid Maddie going to her grandparents at all and telling her family members?

Just my own thoughts to it
One thing I have never thought, is that middle looked pregnant, to me, she looked normal. I agree, if she was,she wouldnt show this early anyway.
Maybe the pictures, finding P-tests, and the friend saying her and maddi didnt sync anymore, is what made them question everything to exhaust all possibilities. I wish the cop would have asked her more about the tests.

As for Dr Marshall, I thought she was pretty good, I took what I liked from what she said and discarded the rest. I agree with her in that a pregnancy would be evidence which will be trouble for jenn and SS, but I'm not convinced she was pregnant.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure that SS confided that MS and JS could not sleep if he weren't there with them, and he woke up with wood next to Maddie one day so he had to turn away.

Which raises another question. JS is an adult woman. She has to know that men often wake up with wood. Yet she sent her daughter to sleep with a grown man?
You just wouldn’t put your child in that situation.

But she did…

I hear you @IzzyBlanche for sure. It is hard to find truth……. and I am just not able to listen to JS now……. it is too difficult.

But IMO I am not ready to totally discount that maybe something might have happened with all three (JS, SS, and MS) in the same bed. There is that story of SS supposedly confiding in some other ‘love’ interest about his awakening with another young girl IIRC? And I thought here was some discussion JS provided somewhere that the three of them might find themselves in the same bed? Coupled together that IMO seems to telegraph the possibility?

Granted everything said IMO needs to be taken with a large helping of salt. MOO
It does make one wonder if SS and MS even went upstairs and possibly the evil deed happened downstairs?

It does make one wonder if SS and MS even went upstairs and possibly the evil deed happened downstairs?
The roommate heard noises from his room. So he was in there at some point.

Also, the living room space is a public area. The room he was using upstairs was able to be secured from the inside.

I think if Madeline was attacked downstairs, it would have had to have been in JS's room.

MOO

Yeah something like that, pet sitting , dog walking, I'd be more inclined to believe it involved sitting. lol
Jenn had a profile on "rover", a site where you can post that you're available to dog sit/dog walk other people's dogs.

It's 100% possible she had a profile but had no clients whatsoever. We don't know. She certainly didn't run her own business in this case. The only job other than the Disney concierge she landed that she mentioned was the sub teaching job... so the Rover thing was at least 5 to 10 years ago I think (the pic of her on Rover looks like decades ago. She looks so different. )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23
Back