Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or...and this is a horrific thought so WARNING

MS, experiencing the effects of puberty, was starting to look more like a grown woman, so SS was no longer interested in her sexually but feared she would reveal what he'd done to her prepubescence.

So he had to silence her.

My conjecture only.
I've had the same exact thought for a while now since she's looking more like a woman in the pics of her 13th BD party, and no longer looking like a young innocent child. Just becoming more mature looking. But where my mind went wasn't that she'd tell, but I'll keep those thoughts to myself.

JS said a lotta things no one asked. And none of them were about anything relevant.
- I/we dropped her at the church. Right beside the school (emphasis on it’s right. Beside)
- idk why she didn’t make it (bull crap moo)
- had a crush (no one asked but ok?)
- was diagnosed autism but then it was adhd (ok? Possibly fair but no one asked?)
- forgot her phone (does not indicate how they knew it was accidentally forgotten or where they found it (omitted).
- says she didn’t use her devices the night before. She went to bed (ok? No one asked when it was used last did they? Did I miss it?).

So many things don’t add up.
The fact she's adding a lot of details reminds me of something I read from a book called The Gift of Fear by Gavin de Becker. While it sort of has nothing to do with this case, it sort of does. I had taken some notes about survival signals to protect a person from violence. Here's one taken from my notes:

TOO MANY DETAILS – When people are telling the truth they don’t feel they need to elaborate on their story with ‘too many details’.

Real life examples from the book about the above signal was talking about what the person who intended violence against the woman said to her (elaborating when he really did not need to). A cat that he left unfed, leaving the door open “like ladies do in old movies”, always late “Broken watch, not my fault”.

So, with that said... JS is giving too many details which according to de Becker's book... is a signal the person talking to you is lying. So if she is lying... why? What does she know? What is her part in this? She has to know SOMETHING, and a lot more than she's saying.

Interestingly, she provides a lot of bad details (some that don't even matter, others that are just plain wrong with what we know thus far), but where are the VALID details?? The ones that really matter and are true? I'm not sure we've gotten any of that from her IMO.

Those routes and times do seem weird. Even if you move them around and have him speeding/having some shortcut that isn't immediately clear to us not being local, it seems he has to drive at least 8-9 miles in 9 minutes and then also be back at the apartment and on camera? He's not driving on an interstate highway so this is puzzling....
Could it be one of the cameras time was not set accurately ?

JS said when Maddie didn't appear to be picked up after school, she thought Maddie might have "taken a walk." Errr, what?

Then she seemed to try to clarify by saying she thought Maddie might have walked to JS's mother's nearby office.
That clarifies for me that she didn't go into the school or phone them immediately to check if she was late coming out or anything, just oh she could of gone for a walk. Seriously that doesn't make sense IMO

LinkedIn is not exactly a factual source right?
LinkedIn is about as factual as a person's resume which are embellished quite often. It's up to the individual to put together their own LinkedIn (LOL @ my typo. I had to correct KinkedIn) there is no one making sure the data is factual. All MOO.

With that said, I'm thinking what she's put on her LinkedIn (did it again! LOL) is factual enough for our needs. She may have 'upgraded' herself in some positions she had, but for the most part, I'd think her info is pretty darn close to the truth, which I'd love for her to use more often in interviews and with LE!!!

Speaking of which... here is her LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jenniferlsoto

Rates Of Lying on a Resume - The study reported that lying rates increase in cover letters and peak during job interviews. The top lies told on resumes were embellishing job titles and responsibilities in general (52%), exaggerating the number of people managed (45%) and overstating length of employment (37%).

That clarifies for me that she didn't go into the school or phone them immediately to check if she was late coming out or anything, just oh she could of gone for a walk. Seriously that doesn't make sense IMO
Im thinking of my kids in middle school, they took a school bus unless there was an afternoon school activity. I had a 20minute drive with my youngest and I was ALWAYS early, i didn't trust traffic. If I didn't see him after everyone was out I would immediately go inside and ask for him. I tend to panic if my kid isn't where they should be. Even now at 15, he walks home and if he's 15 minutes late I am very concerned.
I believe JS knew Maddie wasn't in school.

Could it be one of the cameras time was not set accurately ?
I too have thought about this. Were the time stamps accurate? I was originally thinking maybe they weren't changed with daylight savings time when I was trying to make the times make sense (like how she could be seen by mom getting dressed at 8am, yet SS vehicle on camera leaving school area at 8:10, pulling back into complex at 8:19). My brain gave up trying to make sensical reasons as to how things could happen that fast.

So, I would assume LE has verified that they were indeed correct, and unless we hear otherwise, we can only go by what they have stated in their press releases.

This is an excellent point.

As a parent, I also questioned this. Unless MS phone and devices were not allowed in her room--and I can understand reasons for this, especially with younger teens/tweens--HOW would JS/SS be so certain?

Two ways:

-MS had to handover her tech each night to JS, and get it back the next morning. If so, why did she have her school laptop and not her phone?

-JS/SS are flat out lying and MS was already deceased or incapacitated and not capable of communicating with anyone and one or both tried to wipe the phone, etc. and "oops, she;s so forgetful....left her phone here...Gee, maybe she lost it in the woods? WHo knows where it could be?"
Have a look at the photos available online from that party - there is the one of her with the blue streamers and the cake, and the outside is visible on screen right - its around dusk. The sunset that day was at about 6:21pm that evening (I googled).

So if they'd had cake soon after, what time do you imagine the party ended at? Couldn't have gone much past about that point if they had cake around dusk - maybe ending between like lastest? 8/8:30pm if not a bit before based on what time the cake was likely done and nothing more - so MOO - but she probably didn't get home much later than what 9? If she left after the party when guests were gone and maybe some light tidy up or relaxing with host was over? Just guess this is NOT facts. So we're supposed to believe this 13 year old girl went home and just went directly to bed? Couldn't have been a late bedtime then.... and I don't buy it.

Were ALL her friends at the party? There was NO ONE she wanted to talk with and show her gifts to? Not one kid that couldn't make it due to some other commitment or illness (if any were even invited??). I think the idea that she went straight to bed is a lie, or a cover up for something. I'm not convinced she even made it home *safely* that night. :(

This is an excellent point.

As a parent, I also questioned this. Unless MS phone and devices were not allowed in her room--and I can understand reasons for this, especially with younger teens/tweens--HOW would JS/SS be so certain?
Oh the bitter irony if they didn't let her have her phone at night because of the dangers of online predators when the predator was living right there in her damn house!!

Im thinking of my kids in middle school, they took a school bus unless there was an afternoon school activity. I had a 20minute drive with my youngest and I was ALWAYS early, i didn't trust traffic. If I didn't see him after everyone was out I would immediately go inside and ask for him. I tend to panic if my kid isn't where they should be. Even now at 15, he walks home and if he's 15 minutes late I am very concerned.
Mine are young adults, and just in general when them or anyone I care about isn't where they say they will be roughly when they're expected, I become concerned. I think this is pretty universally true, right? If we were supposed to meet for coffee and you were a no show within a reasonable amount of time, my initial impulse would be to wonder if you were OK. Not that I would immediately assume the worst, but I wouldn't think "Gee, she must have gone for a walk."

JS is at minimum, really odd. If i went to pick up one of mine at barely 13 and they were not there? I would have been barging my way inside to ask where the hell they were. And then calling my "partner" who had dropped them off, my mom who had the office right there and 911 in short order. As in 1, 2 3 bang. She's either guilty of something or not playing with a full deck.

Have a look at the photos available online from that party - there is the one of her with the blue streamers and the cake, and the outside is visible on screen right - its around dusk. The sunset that day was at about 6:21pm that evening (I googled).

So if they'd had cake soon after, what time do you imagine the party ended at? Couldn't have gone much past about that point if they had cake around dusk - maybe ending between like lastest? 8/8:30pm if not a bit before based on what time the cake was likely done and nothing more - so MOO - but she probably didn't get home much later than what 9? If she left after the party when guests were gone and maybe some light tidy up or relaxing with host was over? Just guess this is NOT facts. So we're supposed to believe this 13 year old girl went home and just went directly to bed? Couldn't have been a late bedtime then.... and I don't buy it.

Were ALL her friends at the party? There was NO ONE she wanted to talk with and show her gifts to? Not one kid that couldn't make it due to some other commitment or illness (if any were even invited??). I think the idea that she went straight to bed is a lie, or a cover up for something. I'm not convinced she even made it home *safely* that night. :(
I too have wondered if she did not make it home that night,but then it would mean she would have had to have been dressed in the green top and jeans ,as I presume she would have wanted to wear her party dress home. I imagine LE would have checked the dress .

This is what any parent would do, go in and check. Only time you wouldn't is when you know for certain they will not be there

There is no question about it. If your child has not come out of school the very first thing to do would go and check they were not still in the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member