Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m relatively new to posting and need to know if you can search for posts you saw early on, or if you have to go back to the beginning and go through them one by one.

Edited to add that the post I’m looking for was about the location where she was found, and it’s relative proximity to the home of a father/son pair who are known pedophiles. I don’t know if it was even allowed to remain in this forum, but I’d love to find it if it was.
Thread #3 page 24

Thats the thing, at first I'll consider she may have been medicated, slept, covered up?? Granted we have no updates, but it seems that it's going on too long now, most people would have broken by now.
Not if you’re not doing police interviews. She may have declined, or hired a lawyer who would have definitely declined to allow that.

I don't believe that the info OP was searching for is in this thread as it's rather new. Wish there was a better way to do this but what will have to be done (after searching "this thread" in the event I'm wrong and it is here), is to do that to each and every thread (we're on #4 now) and perform the search you're looking for.

Good luck.
Yeah … I wanna say that what I was looking for was in thread one or two. I wish I remembered who posted it and what the source was.

In the new Hughes video where he breaks down the interview SS did with the local news channel, I noticed something. When SS is asked by the reporter what MS mood was like when SS "dropped her off", SS was going on about what a good kid MS was and how happy she was, how she had celebrated her 13th birthday and she was "happy we were all here together" Edited: right around the 17: 27 mark

I wanted to put this last part out as it conflicts with SS "picking MS up."

He was already THERE!

Yeah … I wanna say that what I was looking for was in thread one or two. I wish I remembered who posted it and what the source was.
Replied above - that info was referenced in thread #3 starting page 24 if you’re referencing the father/son pedophiles in St. Cloud. The father/son duo have their own forum too. James and Henry Cox I think it was or something like that.

And to continue with what I just noticed:

Why would MS be happy they were all there together that weekend? (At least in SS twisted mind)

This leads me to believe he may have just moved back in, either formally or informally.

In one of the other Hughes videos, one of the friends calling in was pretty firmly of the opinion that SS & JS were not together romantically.

I’m relatively new to posting and need to know if you can search for posts you saw early on, or if you have to go back to the beginning and go through them one by one.

Edited to add that the post I’m looking for was about the location where she was found, and it’s relative proximity to the home of a father/son pair who are known pedophiles. I don’t know if it was even allowed to remain in this forum, but I’d love to find it if it was.

Maybe this post?

Post in thread 'FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3' Found Deceased - FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

I went back to try and assemble a timeline with all the different time-linked things we've heard so far.
Does anyone see anything I'm missing? I'd like to add it to the media thread and I'd be annoyed at myself if I missed anything.

TimeSourceWhat they said
2/25/2024JS interview 2/26/2024 - Fox35 (5:43)MS had a 13th birthday party with JS's whole family
2/25/2024 - eveningJS interview 2/26/2024 - Fox35 (6:09)MS got home from party and went straight to bed. At no point did she have her phone or laptop. JS says she didn't see MS having conversations or making plans with anyone.
2/26/2024Kissimee PD - Affidavit for arrest warrant for SSSS says he accidentally performed a factory reset this day
2/26/2024 - early morning hoursOrange County Sheriff John Mina - 3/1/2024 press conference (3:04)LE believes MS was dead and SS moved her body
2/26/2024 7:35Orange County Sheriff John Mina - 3/1/2024 press conference (3:04)Video evidence shows SS discarding items in a dumpster at their apartment complex. MS's backpack and school-issued laptop were later recovered from the dumpster.
2/26/2024 8:00Orange County Sheriff's Office - incident report, shared by WFTVJS says she "observed" MS getting ready for school
2/26/2024 8:10Kissimee PD - Affidavit for arrest warrant for SSA license plate reader captured SS's vehicle driving away from Hunters Creek Middle School
2/26/2024 8:19Orange County Sheriff John Mina - 3/1/2024 press conference (3:04)Unspecified evidence shows SS returning to the apartment complex with MS visible in his vehicle. LE believes she was already dead at this time. A later comment says video evidence leads them to believe she was already dead. Some media is reporting that her body was "propped up" in the vehicle, but I have not seen any media claiming to have a source for this, and the Sheriff does not say it in this press conference.
2/26/2024 8:25Orange County Sheriff's Office - incident report, shared by WFTVBetween 8:25 and 8:40, SS says he dropped MS off about one block from her school. He says he watched her leave his vehicle and walk toward the school.
2/26/2024 8:30Orange County Sheriff John Mina - 2/28/2024 press conference (4:00)SS dropped MS off in front of Peace United Methodist church
2/26/2024 8:30Orange County Sheriff's Office - incident report, shared by WFTVJS says SS took MS to school and dropped her off at the intersection of Town Loop Bivd and Hunter's Park Lane
2/26/2024 8:40Kissimee PD - Affidavit for arrest warrant for SSSS says he dropped MS in front of Peace United Methodist church
2/26/2024 - morningOrange County Sheriff John Mina - 2/28/2024 press conference (10:33)Grainy surveillance footage shows a person in front of Peace United Methodist Church that could not be confirmed or refuted as MS
2/26/2024 8:40Orange County Sheriff's Office - incident report, shared by WFTVSS says after dropping MS off, he went to a nearby vape shop which was closed, then home
2/26/2024 9:00JS interview 2/26/2024 - Fox35 (0:41)JS says this is when MS "got up". It is not clear exactly what this means, but this directly follows JS mentioning surveillance footage showing MS walking from Peace United Methodist Church toward the school
2/26/2024 9:30Kissimee PD - Affidavit for arrest warrant for SSHunters Creek Middle School class begins
2/26/2024 10:00Orange County Sheriff's Office - incident report, shared by WFTVSS says he stayed for about an hour after getting home, then went out to run errands
2/26/2024 13:00PD Chief Holland - 3/1/2024 press conference (5:48)Between 13:00 and 14:30, SS was seen driving his siver Lincoln MKZ with a flat tire near Old Hickory Tree Road
2/26/2024 14:30Orange County Sheriff's Office - incident report, shared by WFTVSS says he returned from running errands and did not leave the house after
2/26/2024 16:00Orange County Sheriff's Office - incident report, shared by WFTVJS says she attempted to pick MS up from school and learned that MS did not make it to school, so she then went to look for her at MS's grandmother's office at [redacted] Village Park Drive
2/26/2024 16:04Hunters Creek Middle SchoolHunters Creek Middle School final bell
2/26/2024 - school pick up timeJS interview 2/26/2024 - Fox35 (1:11)JS did not see MS at school, so she drove toward MS's grandmother's office in case she had walked there, and did not see her so drove back to the school. The school was then closed so she reached out to MS's friends and teacher and confirmed they hadn't heard from her, at which point she called 911.
2/26/2024 16:43Orange County Sheriff's Office - incident report, shared by WFTV"Reported Time" of missing person
2/26/2024 19:48Orange County Sheriff's Office - incident report, shared by WFTVSheriff's Deputies arrived at [redacted] Village Park Drive, Orlando, Orange County, Florida (note: this is not the address of Hunters Creek Middle School, but is proximal)
2/26/2024 20:00Kissimee PD - Affidavit for arrest warrant for SSMS was reported missing by JS
2/26/2024 20:00Orange County Sheriff John Mina - 2/28/2024 press conference (5:01)OC patrol deputies arrived at Hunters Creek Middle School to take JS's report
2/28/2024 15:33Orange County Sheriff's Office - Sheriff FBPress conference is held
2/28/2024 - eveningOrange County Sheriff's Office - Sheriff FBSS is arrested for sexual battery and possession of child sexual abuse material and named as the prime suspect in MS's disappearance
2/29/2024 - nightOrange County Sheriff John Mina - 3/1/2024 press conference (3:04)Detectives from Kissimmee PD informs JS that they are "confident" MS is dead
3/1/2024 13:00Orange County Sheriff's Office and Kissimmee Police Department - Sheriff FBPress conference is held, including the announcement that Kissimmee PD is taking over the investigation
3/1/2024 13:05Orange County Sheriff John Mina - 3/1/2024 press conference (8:16)Says "to my knowledge she's not a suspect in this case right now." He later says JS had "the reaction any parent would have".
3/1/2024 16:30Orange County Sheriff's Office - per Fox35 OrlandoThe body of MS was discovered off Hickory Tree Road in Osceola County, wearing clothing similar to what maddie was last wearing.
3/6/2024 9:19Kissimmee Police Department - PD FBReports no new information can be released
As for 9am 2/26... I believe they were saying she got up from a bench at the church, but for the life of me, I cannot find proof it was a bench so I'm thinking it's buried in one of their video interviews. With that said, here are her exact words about "getting up":

"It was seen on video footage that she hung out in the parking lot of the church for a few minutes, and then got up and walked towards the school. But she never made it. That walk, from, that was around 9am when she got up. Uh, she never made it to school after that. Uhm... it's right next to the school. I don't know why she didn't make it. I don't know if something happened on her walk along the way or if she got taken, but, she never made it".

Vid started at the above quote:

And to continue with what I just noticed:

Why would MS be happy they were all there together that weekend? (At least in SS twisted mind)

This leads me to believe he may have just moved back in, either formally or informally.

In one of the other Hughes videos, one of the friends calling in was pretty firmly of the opinion that SS & JS were not together romantically.
They were altogether that weekend,yet JS did not attend Madeline's 13th birthday party.

I originally thought he may have gotten the puncture leaving the scene. But like you, I believe it had to become the spot where he left her body because that area is where the tire was punctured. IMO, he had all intentions of leaving her body somewhere it would not be easily found. Thank goodness for whatever caused the flat!
He could have driven by construction dumpsters and parking lots that contained tire hazards. Any guess since no one is telling (yet).

<modsnip: discussing social media comments>
I take most of these with a grain of salt until something concrete is firmed by verified sources, JMO.
me2. I havent seen any of these. LE has validated images of sexual abuse and determined it was Madeline, thus he was arrested and charged. I tend to wait for credible information, if it gets released, who this slug was before hooking up with her. what we know is, as of his arrest, he has no assets or income.

of interest to me is when this relationship began, when she invited him to live with her and her daughter.

The early morning hours always struck me as meaning somewhere around 1am to 6am and this fits.
Also now I think about JS said we called the police at 4.45, yester, 4.45 pm. Why did she need to add the pm. It makes me think she was doing something at around that time am and was separating the times (hope that makes sense, I'm so bad at expressing my thoughts)

Sheriff John Mina broke the 'devastating news' to Madeline's mother Jenn on Thursday night.

'We believe he moved her body in the early hours
That’s a very nice catch!

I went back to try and assemble a timeline with all the different time-linked things we've heard so far.
Does anyone see anything I'm missing? I'd like to add it to the media thread and I'd be annoyed at myself if I missed anything.

TimeSourceWhat they said
2/25/2024JS interview 2/26/2024 - Fox35 (5:43)MS had a 13th birthday party with JS's whole family
2/25/2024 - eveningJS interview 2/26/2024 - Fox35 (6:09)MS got home from party and went straight to bed. At no point did she have her phone or laptop. JS says she didn't see MS having conversations or making plans with anyone.
2/26/2024Kissimee PD - Affidavit for arrest warrant for SSSS says he accidentally performed a factory reset this day
2/26/2024 - early morning hoursOrange County Sheriff John Mina - 3/1/2024 press conference (3:04)LE believes MS was dead and SS moved her body
2/26/2024 7:35Orange County Sheriff John Mina - 3/1/2024 press conference (3:04)Video evidence shows SS discarding items in a dumpster at their apartment complex. MS's backpack and school-issued laptop were later recovered from the dumpster.
2/26/2024 8:00Orange County Sheriff's Office - incident report, shared by WFTVJS says she "observed" MS getting ready for school
2/26/2024 8:10Kissimee PD - Affidavit for arrest warrant for SSA license plate reader captured SS's vehicle driving away from Hunters Creek Middle School
2/26/2024 8:19Orange County Sheriff John Mina - 3/1/2024 press conference (3:04)Unspecified evidence shows SS returning to the apartment complex with MS visible in his vehicle. LE believes she was already dead at this time. A later comment says video evidence leads them to believe she was already dead. Some media is reporting that her body was "propped up" in the vehicle, but I have not seen any media claiming to have a source for this, and the Sheriff does not say it in this press conference.
2/26/2024 8:25Orange County Sheriff's Office - incident report, shared by WFTVBetween 8:25 and 8:40, SS says he dropped MS off about one block from her school. He says he watched her leave his vehicle and walk toward the school.
2/26/2024 8:30Orange County Sheriff John Mina - 2/28/2024 press conference (4:00)SS dropped MS off in front of Peace United Methodist church
2/26/2024 8:30Orange County Sheriff's Office - incident report, shared by WFTVJS says SS took MS to school and dropped her off at the intersection of Town Loop Bivd and Hunter's Park Lane
2/26/2024 8:40Kissimee PD - Affidavit for arrest warrant for SSSS says he dropped MS in front of Peace United Methodist church
2/26/2024 - morningOrange County Sheriff John Mina - 2/28/2024 press conference (10:33)Grainy surveillance footage shows a person in front of Peace United Methodist Church that could not be confirmed or refuted as MS
2/26/2024 8:40Orange County Sheriff's Office - incident report, shared by WFTVSS says after dropping MS off, he went to a nearby vape shop which was closed, then home
2/26/2024 9:00JS interview 2/26/2024 - Fox35 (0:41)JS says this is when MS "got up". It is not clear exactly what this means, but this directly follows JS mentioning surveillance footage showing MS walking from Peace United Methodist Church toward the school
2/26/2024 9:30Kissimee PD - Affidavit for arrest warrant for SSHunters Creek Middle School class begins
2/26/2024 10:00Orange County Sheriff's Office - incident report, shared by WFTVSS says he stayed for about an hour after getting home, then went out to run errands
2/26/2024 13:00PD Chief Holland - 3/1/2024 press conference (5:48)Between 13:00 and 14:30, SS was seen driving his siver Lincoln MKZ with a flat tire near Old Hickory Tree Road
2/26/2024 14:30Orange County Sheriff's Office - incident report, shared by WFTVSS says he returned from running errands and did not leave the house after
2/26/2024 16:00Orange County Sheriff's Office - incident report, shared by WFTVJS says she attempted to pick MS up from school and learned that MS did not make it to school, so she then went to look for her at MS's grandmother's office at [redacted] Village Park Drive
2/26/2024 16:04Hunters Creek Middle SchoolHunters Creek Middle School final bell
2/26/2024 - school pick up timeJS interview 2/26/2024 - Fox35 (1:11)JS did not see MS at school, so she drove toward MS's grandmother's office in case she had walked there, and did not see her so drove back to the school. The school was then closed so she reached out to MS's friends and teacher and confirmed they hadn't heard from her, at which point she called 911.
2/26/2024 16:43Orange County Sheriff's Office - incident report, shared by WFTV"Reported Time" of missing person
2/26/2024 19:48Orange County Sheriff's Office - incident report, shared by WFTVSheriff's Deputies arrived at [redacted] Village Park Drive, Orlando, Orange County, Florida (note: this is not the address of Hunters Creek Middle School, but is proximal)
2/26/2024 20:00Kissimee PD - Affidavit for arrest warrant for SSMS was reported missing by JS
2/26/2024 20:00Orange County Sheriff John Mina - 2/28/2024 press conference (5:01)OC patrol deputies arrived at Hunters Creek Middle School to take JS's report
2/28/2024 15:33Orange County Sheriff's Office - Sheriff FBPress conference is held
2/28/2024 - eveningOrange County Sheriff's Office - Sheriff FBSS is arrested for sexual battery and possession of child sexual abuse material and named as the prime suspect in MS's disappearance
2/29/2024 - nightOrange County Sheriff John Mina - 3/1/2024 press conference (3:04)Detectives from Kissimmee PD informs JS that they are "confident" MS is dead
3/1/2024 13:00Orange County Sheriff's Office and Kissimmee Police Department - Sheriff FBPress conference is held, including the announcement that Kissimmee PD is taking over the investigation
3/1/2024 13:05Orange County Sheriff John Mina - 3/1/2024 press conference (8:16)Says "to my knowledge she's not a suspect in this case right now." He later says JS had "the reaction any parent would have".
3/1/2024 16:30Orange County Sheriff's Office - per Fox35 OrlandoThe body of MS was discovered off Hickory Tree Road in Osceola County, wearing clothing similar to what maddie was last wearing.
3/6/2024 9:19Kissimmee Police Department - PD FBReports no new information can be released
Thank you for your careful research and contributions to her media thread - well done !

TimeSourceWhat they said

Do you want to add when SS was arrested? Which was the evening of the 28th, I believe, but I'm not sure what time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB